Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
candy1
17 Oct 20 19:57
| Topic/replies: 147 | Blogger: candy1's blog
Anybody know how they are doing this month , given their nightmare September ?
One for  tonight ....Tafish..8pm Wolverhampton.
Show More
Report candy1 October 17, 2020 8:15 PM BST
Good to see they are keeping up the September performance....Tafish 3rd of 6 runners ...Hopeless !!!
Report hello :-) October 17, 2020 10:04 PM BST
christ what a bunch of

top class horses all day at ascot and they plump for one in the 8 00 at wolves Laugh
Report stewarts rise October 18, 2020 10:04 AM BST
No idea what the Jury service is, assume its some sort of tipster service, but picking a horse at Wolverhampton instead of at Ascot yesterday is obviously part of their attempt to look shrewd and informed to the gullible.
Report skiptoomaloumacari October 18, 2020 10:23 AM BST
Nothing wrong betting at Wolves, but they always seem to vet in the wrong races.... As a punter you need to leave handicaps alone......... Just concentrate on races in which the odds give you an advantage.........basically maidens and novice hurdles.... They should leave the rest alone.... Far to much mystique racing tipping just stick to what's easy....
Report stewarts rise October 18, 2020 10:30 AM BST
Agree entirely, nothing wrong with betting at Wolverhampton or anywhere else, just smells of trying to look clever, picking one at 8 00 at night when their was Top class racing at Ascot to choose from imo.
Report ProSniper October 18, 2020 10:35 AM BST
As long as conditions/class level is understood, "quality" of racing is irrelevant. The type of people who buy into such services hardly need to be wooed with fancy picks.
Report candy1 October 18, 2020 11:27 AM BST
Timeform Jury Service is a tipster service costing around £200 per month ....basicly looking for value money bets .
Report stewarts rise October 18, 2020 2:14 PM BST
We're all looking for those candy, why pay £200 for the pleasure?
Report candy1 October 18, 2020 5:10 PM BST
Stewart’s rise ... yes we are all looking for VFMB .....but in my day ( Phil Bull era) Timeform was a well respected Service but unfortunately standards have definitely slipped ...a bit like life .
Report steerforth October 18, 2020 5:46 PM BST
I can't contain myself any longer. All that matters is value. And value can appear ANYWHERE, but would I rather look in a class 6 handicap at Wolves, where the majority of the field find winning difficult or a 20 runner Class 2 handicap at Ascot where any result on the day is likely to be explicable? Or a novice hurdle at Kempton where I have to guess at the ability of half the field? Or any Group 1 where you have to guess which one of the Coolmore runners is the real deal? TF look for value wherever it can be found. Low grade handicaps are a value goldmine, and it often disappears fast, so somebody agrees with that view. A certain ATR tipster seems to do ok in the bargain basement. Ok, I get that you won't get on at the prices, and no way would I pay £200 a month for Jury. But they ARE profitable long term, and learning their MO is the best thing any aspiring punter can do. Just so sick of the mantra "only bet in high class races and avoid handicaps". It's exactly the opposite of what to do.
Report chavman October 18, 2020 5:50 PM BST
too much type to be an impartial observer steerforth
Report chavman October 18, 2020 5:53 PM BST
"cant contain myself any longer"...ShockedConfused

why defend some tipping line unless you have a vested interest
Report steerforth October 18, 2020 5:54 PM BST
No partiality at all - but you'll just have to take my word for that - just profoundly disagree with the conventional wisdom. Forgot to add - Jury are 5 from 13 for the month to 14th Oct for a 7.8 point profit. And shouting up that stat is as meaningless as carping about the losing streak. It happens.
Report steerforth October 18, 2020 5:59 PM BST
Just a bit fed up of seeing this nonsense peddled Chav, - honestly - no vested interest whatsoever. I'd say so if there was.
Report chavman October 18, 2020 6:02 PM BST
fair enough,but spam has been an issue from dormant accounts
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com