Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
MJK
09 Aug 20 15:50
Joined:
Date Joined: 13 May 10
| Topic/replies: 14,286 | Blogger: MJK's blog
Never came across a jockey like him for being so difficult to catch right.
Show More
Loading...
Report charbar67 August 9, 2020 3:55 PM BST
His riding style in 3-40 looked dreadful, weak as piss and his attempts to hit the horse behind the saddle looked fake
Report MJK August 9, 2020 3:57 PM BST
Haven't bet him in ages, a shocker on Cayenne Pepper yesterday was my first, Millisle second. Of coyrseche wins on the one in between.
Report MJK August 9, 2020 3:57 PM BST
*course
Report Whippin Piccadilly August 9, 2020 4:04 PM BST
Yesterday Sam Twisty and today Shane. Maybe its just that you're clueless at the game, MJK.
Report differentdrum August 9, 2020 4:20 PM BST
Ever thought it might have a fair bit to do with the yard he rides for?

Win the Group 1 and then stuffed out of sight with what to many would have been day's good thing.

Horses don't run quite so often but the closest thing Ireland have got to Mark Johnston.
Report MJK August 9, 2020 4:22 PM BST

Aug 9, 2020 -- 4:04PM, Whippin Piccadilly wrote:


Yesterday Sam Twisty and today Shane. Maybe its just that you're clueless at the game, MJK.


Apologies if I've ruined your vision of STD being a top jockey, any honest person can see he's anything but. As for Shane I said I can't catch him right, never said he's a bad jockey (though getting caught napping on Cayenne Pepper yesterday was poor). In finishing, anyone who thinks STD is a top jockey must be regarded as clueless themselves.

Report MJK August 9, 2020 4:24 PM BST

Aug 9, 2020 -- 4:20PM, differentdrum wrote:


Ever thought it might have a fair bit to do with the yard he rides for?Win the Group 1 and then stuffed out of sight with what to many would have been day's good thing.Horses don't run quite so often but the closest thing Ireland have got to Mark Johnston.


Couldn't argue, everyone knows the yard has always been a big betting yard, IRS what got them the facilities they have in the first place.

Report ribero1 August 9, 2020 5:01 PM BST
Of course STD is not a top jockey,he's not Irish for starters.
Report tillymay August 9, 2020 5:04 PM BST
STD - Frank soencer-paul carberry-d O'Regan.....generally only back them at around 10/1 plus has helped me avoid these piss takers who ride their race and see what happens
Report tillymay August 9, 2020 5:05 PM BST
Spencer
Report Whippin Piccadilly August 9, 2020 5:14 PM BST
MJK, if someone like you thinks Sam isn't a top jockey? It simply means I've underestimated him and he's even better than I already think he is. Grin
Report MJK August 9, 2020 5:33 PM BST

Aug 9, 2020 -- 5:14PM, Whippin Piccadilly wrote:


MJK, if someone like you thinks Sam isn't a top jockey? It simply means I've underestimated him and he's even better than I already think he is.


As I said, anyone being honest and not pug ignorantly biased can see he's bog average. Only the 'clueless' would disagree.

Report MJK August 9, 2020 5:33 PM BST
*pig
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com