Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
stewarts rise
29 Apr 20 17:47
| Topic/replies: 26,270 | Blogger: stewarts rise's blog
Market heading towards evens, was 1.25 Yes just a few days ago, only just over a month away, think i'd still be siding with No, what do you reckon?
Pause Switch to Standard View UK racing to resume on/before 1st June.
Show More
Report geordie1956 May 2, 2020 5:57 PM BST
I believe racing only needs 24-48 hours to get racing to go ahead so thats a positive ... the Gov't will need to release some lockdown measures sooner rather than later & giving racng the go ahead will be a little feelgood factor ... i'm optimistic we shall see racing 23-24 May if not before
Report 1st time poster May 2, 2020 6:04 PM BST
says all you ned to no,when your looking for  courses.,that attract small crowds with a hotel on site, Laugh,
or in other words racecourses wityhout pop concerts,trackside hotels and house building on track is fooooked, Wink
Report Schraderbrau May 2, 2020 6:11 PM BST
RSA ready to race, still waiting for government clearance. Germany ready to race, waiting for gov clearance. France still supposedly May 11th but not been 100% approved. After viewing the mouthwatering fixture list in Britain advertised for the back end of May, it would be hugely frustrating if we were still waiting on tenterhooks come the 16th or so.
Report The Pies May 2, 2020 6:11 PM BST
I believe racing only needs 24-48 hours to get racing to go ahead so thats a positive

Usually open entries 5 days before race. So either they announce a race date and start entries process before approval is given to race or wait for go ahead, open entries and race 5 days after.
Report foxy May 2, 2020 7:00 PM BST
Thanks posy I must say in the current situation lingfield does look suitable
Report foxy May 2, 2020 7:02 PM BST
Stupid post firsttimeposter
Report truehoncho May 2, 2020 7:05 PM BST
It should only last 2 or 3 weeks before we get other tracks putting on fixtures. Obviously it will be behind closed doors but when everyone gets back to work we should be ok.
Report Andrew.in.Sweden May 2, 2020 7:17 PM BST
Racing in Germany planned for Monday 4th May has been cancelled after failing to get approval.
Report foxy May 2, 2020 7:37 PM BST
Hello Andrew hope your well

They are having another look at things possibly race Thursday
Report differentdrum May 2, 2020 7:48 PM BST
Some real optimists on here.

The report about Ireland now suggests the end of June at the earliest. Hard to believe we will get going before then. I suspect Kriskin's dates are far more realistic. Any idea of a second spike and the whole season could be gone.
Report Andrew.in.Sweden May 2, 2020 7:52 PM BST
Keeping well thanks Foxy, albeit fed up with the C-19 change of lifestyle, but we're all in the same boat.

Having a few fun lay bets on the Svenska trotting, but it's so boring to watch.
Report foxy May 2, 2020 7:58 PM BST
Yes fed up is the word many are using now Andrew
Report truehoncho May 2, 2020 8:00 PM BST
A second spike is a certainty, nothing else is possible. It will make no difference, we will be underway by 1st week in June and there will never be another lockdown (at least not in the near future). The idea that the government (country) can afford another period like the last 6 weeks is utter madness. Does anybody really think that the chancellor is going to give 80% wages for millions of people again? They may keep it going a little longer but once its over its over second spike or not.
Report hello :-) May 2, 2020 8:10 PM BST
a second spike depends on test and trace

isolating infected and tracing contacts with the aim of breaking covid chains all over uk , till a vaccine its the biggest tool regarding exit , lockdown will be to nearly end of month i rekon so by that time most communities will have testing facilities for public hopefully , then things will resume gradually

if racing is staffed onsite and little movement of staff who will live there its possible in june and by then medics should be available also , 4 tracks and double cards
Report metro john May 2, 2020 8:15 PM BST
Just read something about PM wants people back to work on May 26th, then read the last few posts, I have missed something?
Report metro john May 2, 2020 8:16 PM BST
They gonna go sooner rather than later lets face it,Wink
Report hello :-) May 2, 2020 8:19 PM BST
sensationalist headline from the sun

resumption begins end of month , staggered with low risk first and stuff like pubs last probably much like Irelands plan staged over 4 months
Report foxy May 2, 2020 9:49 PM BST
Proffesor hello have you been in contact with Mr Johnson today to confirm your views on the best route to take?
Report hello :-) May 2, 2020 10:01 PM BST
no foxy mans ignoring my calls

been a bit busy tbf , Brexit , divorce , marriage , new baby , covid , almost dying , winnin an election

all over last few months Shocked
Report stewarts rise May 7, 2020 6:02 PM BST
Virtually evens again, 25 days to go, perhaps we'll have more idea after Sunday.
Report Wesdag May 7, 2020 6:11 PM BST
My money would on be 4th June to resume racing - a week after the next period of lockdown.
Report the dealer May 7, 2020 6:13 PM BST
listening to that briefing, I cant see much change for the next few weeks.
Report geordie1956 May 7, 2020 6:18 PM BST
I was hopeful of racing resuming 23/24 May if not earlier but looks more like June now
Can't understand that they allow planes to fly thousands in with no checks and yet racing cannot resume with all the relevant protocols and behind closed doors ... I wish sombody could explain that to me because there is no logic
Report elise May 7, 2020 6:20 PM BST
there seems to be a large amount of hat hanging on the tracing app
Report 11kv May 7, 2020 6:26 PM BST
Long way to go yet lads,small changes next week and a further 3 weeks until things really change ,gives business the chance to put measures in and do risk evaluation.We will told to wear face covering [not called a mask] and stick to the 2m rule.Outside activities are ok it's when people are enclosed the R will go up.Light at the end of the tunnel imo.Plain
Report Trident May 7, 2020 6:29 PM BST
Elise that's true. It has been suggested government will be changing the app to support the Google and Apple Api software now.

With the current lockdown extended for 3 more weeks, perhaps Racing could resume in the middle of June? Because I do feel like the BHA would need at least 10 days to get things running..
Report hello :-) May 7, 2020 6:29 PM BST
only way out of this

Ability to contact trace and isolate , stats clearer aswell

assuming most use it , so far 30% uptake in experimental roll out
Report the dealer May 7, 2020 6:36 PM BST
Can't understand that they allow planes to fly thousands in with no checks

have heard this question answered by "experts" a few times and the answers they gave still make no sense to me. surely common sense says its just wrong.
Report hello :-) May 7, 2020 6:37 PM BST
America banned international flights

yet let a full interstate network operate nationwide
Report isleham May 7, 2020 6:43 PM BST
still feel track and trace operating efficiently is way down the road yet..government money (ours) will run out long time before then
Report elise May 7, 2020 7:03 PM BST
even if they get the app and it works, when it was launched elsewhere there wasn't a huge take up, I heard on the news  that Singapore was something like only 20% of people

you still then need them to take their phone out every time they leave home and be honest if they have symptoms, it's not feeling like the safest way to plan your way out of a crisis
Report elise May 7, 2020 7:04 PM BST
to add, the chap mentioned you need at least 60% take up for it to be worthwhile
Report thurnscoe thunder May 7, 2020 8:29 PM BST
They’ll be paying people to download it next.
Report SontaranStratagem May 7, 2020 8:33 PM BST
80% of people don't want to feel as though they're being watched/tracked

But they want you to submit and love your solitude Sad even though they've been tracking you for years anyway, they want you to accept your chain and ball

Its a power thing
Report metro john May 7, 2020 11:49 PM BST

May 7, 2020 -- 6:36PM, the dealer wrote:

Can't understand that they allow planes to fly thousands in with no checkshave heard this question answered by "experts" a few times and the answers they gave still make no sense to me. surely common sense says its just wrong.

but they will pick the cropLaugh

Report TheNorfolkMafia May 11, 2020 2:22 PM BST
If anyone can keep up with this market, you're a better man than I am, Gunga Din!

Crazy
Report jamesdean May 11, 2020 2:25 PM BST
looking more like mid jujne now after todays announcement.

Maybe the first week of june but can't see it being on the 1st
Report jamesdean May 11, 2020 2:25 PM BST
looking more like mid june now after todays announcement.

Maybe the first week of june but can't see it being on the 1st
Report TheNorfolkMafia May 11, 2020 2:34 PM BST
Coronavirus: No professional sport in England until 1 June at earliest!

British horse racing had hoped to resume behind closed doors later this month, having been on hold since 17 March!
Report wondersobright May 11, 2020 2:36 PM BST
it will all stop again in the autumn anyway
Report Trident May 11, 2020 2:37 PM BST
1 June at earliest! That last work (earliest) would worry me if I had any finicial interest in the Racing to go ahead Markets.....
Report TheNorfolkMafia May 11, 2020 2:44 PM BST
Yes : + £37.67

No : + £36.00

Wink
Report isleham May 11, 2020 2:51 PM BST
think it says earliest because june 1st is dependant on the R staying below 1 till then plus a lowering of deaths etc.
so if those factors are met sport can start then
Report truehoncho May 11, 2020 2:55 PM BST
Exactly right Isleham, and if the BHA don't have a schedule for Monday 1st June they are being negligent. It's not their money and it's not up to them to speculate dates just plan for the one they have.
Report sixtwosix May 11, 2020 2:56 PM BST
I left a note in my desk when I left in March stating the date I expected to go back ,1st of June.

workmates said I was a pessimist , I thought it anything it was optimistic ......looks correct.

I don't think racing will be back for quite some time after the 1st and as much as they want the Premier League finished for the money and to avoid litigation , I for the life of me cannot see it happening.
Report jamesdean May 11, 2020 3:07 PM BST
British racing will not resume until June 1 at the earliest
British racing: cannot resume until June 1 at the earliest
British racing: cannot resume until June 1 at the earliest
Edward Whitaker (racingpost.com/photos)
1 of 1
By Jonathan Harding
UPDATED 2:51PM, MAY 11 2020

British racing will not be allowed to resume this month after the government confirmed professional sport, even behind closed doors, will not be staged in England until June 1 at the earliest.

The government on Monday published a 50-page guidance document clarifying its three-stage plan for the easing of lockdown measures.

Step two of its strategy, which will not be allowed to take place before June 1, includes "permitting cultural and sporting events to take place behind closed doors for broadcast, while avoiding the risk of large-scale social contact".

The guidance document states that reopening of venues, such as racecourses, that attract large crowds, "may only be fully possible significantly later depending on the reduction in numbers of infections".
Report Trident May 11, 2020 3:16 PM BST
I dont think large crowds will be attending any sporting event until a vaccine.
Report truehoncho May 11, 2020 3:23 PM BST
I don't think Wolves will be affected much then!
Report metro john May 11, 2020 6:37 PM BST
Wolverhampton is perfect for a restart if and when, Ample parking, controlled entrance, large terrace space, terrific views of racings best! ps - I love JGCoolLove
Report metro john May 11, 2020 6:38 PM BST
And some rather large Moustaches.
Report 1st time poster May 12, 2020 8:53 PM BST
if your abiding by the rules/guidelines and avoided virus so far,why would you sign up to APP, just run the risk of somebody pinning some generic rules on you to avoid getting something ,you,ve managed to do through so called peak
Report Biffo2010 May 12, 2020 11:26 PM BST
Srangedrift in the last couple of hours , was 1.55 most the day
Report gibo1981 May 13, 2020 8:43 AM BST
Why strange? Will be even money market again by the weekend.

People seem to forget that the 5 tests still need to be met BEFORE any of the second phase (earliest) June 1st scenarios can be given the green light.

Having seen what’s been going on socially in the last week there’s definitely going to be an increase in cases; that makes it well odds on there won’t be any racing until well into June if not considerably later imo.

Gosden seems to think the sport is fine in terms of social distancing. Anyone who watches any flat race replay sees how compact the field is. The stalls handlers can’t do their job without breaching. Fine if they are all housed together in the evening but that’s not occurring either!
Report sageform May 13, 2020 8:54 AM BST
Watching the French racing shows that social distancing was well below 2 metres but their rule is only one apparently. I think it would be worth trying stable staff replacing stall handlers but their Union might have something to say about that. I suspect that most horses would go in better with a familiar human leading them up.
Report Latalomne May 13, 2020 9:25 AM BST
The risk outdoors is EXTREMELY low. 

This link talks about transmission and how much exposure you need depending on the situation you find yourselves in. 
https://bit.ly/3fTNQVI

IF you add a regular testing programme into the mix AND the measures the BHA is talking about to mitigate the remaining risk, I really don't see any reason why racing could not resume as things stand.
Report Trident May 13, 2020 9:41 AM BST
Thank you Latalomne. One of the most insightful things ive read about the virus recently. Cheers
Report Trident May 13, 2020 9:43 AM BST
Lets hope SAGE have read this?  https://bit.ly/3fTNQVI
Report truehoncho May 13, 2020 9:53 AM BST
Latalomne, this was well known before the lock down, in fact BoJo himself said the best place to be is out in the fresh air. When the lock down come along all of this sensible and well known information was suppressed in order to avoid resistance to the rules. It's just another example of the bad science we have been fed through this whole episode. Good link everyone should read it.
Report hello :-) May 13, 2020 5:32 PM BST
does anyone know ?

if stall handlers , jockeys etc who will be living onsite in self contained racing sites will need to quarantine for 2 weeks beforehand I havnt seen it mentioned anywhere so maybe not

if they do and racing resumes on the first june they would need to start that in 3/4 days and would assume the go ahead would need to be given very soon
Report truehoncho May 13, 2020 6:01 PM BST
Well if the BHA see's that video clip of people getting off that but this morning surely they will push hard for 1st June start! If they cut the top off it and stuck a few tables in they could all have a day out at Epsom.
Report jamesdean May 13, 2020 6:07 PM BST
Bha sticking to 1st of june for racing to return, looks very likely it will be back monday the 1st of june right enough

Following the UK government publishing a provisional timetable for the return of professional sport on Monday, the racing industry’s leaders continue to plan for a resumption of racing from 1 June.

To this end, the BHA’s Flat Pattern Committee has today published an update to the programme of Pattern and Listed races for the first seven days of June to reflect this new provisional timetable.

The plan remains to stage the 2000 and 1000 Guineas on 6 and 7 June respectively, with Royal Ascot on its scheduled dates from 16-20 June. There will be some changes to the order of races at Royal Ascot, which will be confirmed as soon as possible.

In addition, the Derby and Oaks will be scheduled for Saturday 4 July, with the Eclipse moved back a day to the Sunday (5 July). Under these circumstances, the Eclipse would be restricted to four-years-old and upwards.

The exact timetable for the resumption of racing will remain subject to agreement from government and an assessment by public health officials of the risks posed by the virus at that time.  Any changes to the timetable are likely to have an impact on the programme for Pattern and Listed races.

A provisional race programme for the first seven days of non-Pattern races was released on 7 May, and we expect to publish further detail on this period, as well as a provisional race programme for the second seven day period, later this week.

The aim remains to provide, as soon as possible, at least one Pattern or Listed opportunity covering the key distances for the different sections of the population for three-year-olds and up, with a suitable number of novice/conditions races for two-year-olds scheduled to ensure horses can have a chance to run prior to Royal Ascot. Pattern and Listed races will now also be open to international runners.

We must emphasise that this provisional plan may still need to be adjusted according to when and under what circumstances racing is safely able to recommence.

Races to be run between 3 June and 4 June

Classic Trial (10f 3yo Group 3)
Snowdrop (8f 3+ f Listed)
Pavilion (6f 3yo Group 3)

Races to be run on Friday 5 June

Abernant (6f 3+ Group 3)
Brigadier Gerard (10f 4+ Group 3)
Paradise (8f 3+ Listed)
Lingfield Oaks Trial (11½f 3yo f Listed)
Lingfield Derby Trial (11½f 3yo cg Listed)
Coronation Cup (12f 4+ Group 1)

Races to be run on Saturday 6 June

2000 Guineas (8f 3yo cf Group 1)
*Dahlia (10f 4+ f Group 2)
Palace House (5f 3+ Group 3)
Sagaro (16f 4+ Group 3)
Newmarket (10f 3yo cg Listed)
(*Note: Distance change of the Dahlia to 10f)

Races to be run on Sunday 7 June

1000 Guineas (8f 3yo f Group 1)
Pretty Polly (10f 3yo f Listed)
Buckhounds (12f 4+ Listed)
Cecil Frail (6f 3+ f Listed)
Spring Trophy (7f 3+ Group 3)
Pinnacle (12f 4+ f Group 3)

About the Flat Pattern Committee

The Flat Pattern Committee (FPC) advises and makes recommendations to the BHA Board on matters relating to maintaining and improving the programme of Flat Pattern and Listed races.

During the Covid-19 pandemic, the FPC will help ensure that a suitable programme is delivered for the horses that are most likely to provide a future fundamental role on behalf of the breed.

Membership of the FPC:

Lydia Hislop (C)
Emma Berry
Harry Charlton
Andy Clifton
Philip Freedman
William Haggas
Rishi Persad
Ruth Quinn
Simon Crisford
Julian Richmond-Watson
Nick Smith
Nicholas Wrigley

Welcome to our new website!
Like any new website you might come across things that need fixing, please let us know and we will get these resolved as quickly as possible. In the meantime, we would love to hear your feedback. Email us at info@britishhorseracing.com to tell us what you think.

We hope you enjoy the new site.

Don't show this message again.
OKAY, CONTINUE
Report posy May 13, 2020 7:39 PM BST
Lot of optimism regarding RA going ahead on the 16th.....Yes now 1.7/1.74
Report gibo1981 May 13, 2020 7:55 PM BST
Amazing how a couple of bha updates improve the optimism for the 1st June go ahead when it’s entirely out of their hands!
Report jamesdean May 13, 2020 8:00 PM BST
tbf it's the Government who gave the BHA the 1st of june date, not the other way about this time
Report stridingedge May 13, 2020 8:04 PM BST
Cool
Report dustybin May 13, 2020 8:06 PM BST
Think the death rates would have to rocket for boris to roll back now
They are likely to increase but they will present however they like
Boris talks out of both sides of his mouth
One min he doesn’t want to chance a second spike...then it seems he does
Report truehoncho May 13, 2020 8:10 PM BST
I think the economy and Brexit are worrying him to death.
Report isleham May 14, 2020 11:48 AM BST
with a contraction of 5.8% in the economy in one month and far far more to come
everyone should be very worried too..little money to pay for public services(includes the nhs)
so huge tax rises to come and some want the lockdown to continue for months
Report truehoncho May 14, 2020 11:55 AM BST
The official Bank of England prediction is that the economy will shrink by 25% by the end of the year. When you consider that the public sector employs about 65% in this country that's a huge impact. Where are the taxes going to come from?  I am not sure how you get out of that for a long time.
Report Trident May 14, 2020 12:09 PM BST
Regarding the economy I think there is no chance of a sovereign debt crisis because the bank of england will buy government debt to prevent it happening. Investors know that once the recovery is complete the UK will control the deficit, because we have a good track record of doing so. There is no need to make commitments now. People who talk about having to pay for supporting the economy during the pandemic are wrong. Government debt to GDP levels can stay high, and if they need to fall that can happen through growth.
The Gov shouldnt be talking about big tax rises now imo, because people spend less if they think tax rises are coming.
Although if you look at the countries all doing well in this pandemic they all have (higher tax than the UK) More money per head of the population towards health and care systems of its people.!
Report dustybin May 14, 2020 12:49 PM BST
When Australia have bush fires they create fire breaks
Boris is now committed to adding kindling
Report kevinglass May 14, 2020 1:15 PM BST
1.6 or so is over the odds in my opinion.

If you look at the stats as you would the "form".

The death rate and critical care bed useage are going down steadily. Many other countries are relaxing rules, without any overwhelming spike of infections and deaths.

There would have to be significant uptick pre 1st June in critical care beds/deaths. As the virus takes a few days to get hold of you, and deaths seem to be 2/3 weeks or more after admission to hospital from what I've read. It just seems likely 1st June will be fine.

Whether the further relaxation on 1st June sends it up or not is irrelevant to this market.
Report duffy May 14, 2020 1:16 PM BST
1st June has to be a certainty now, we've had updates every other day for the past 2 months from the BHA telling us how racing would be ready at a moments notice once given the start date, well they've had that now, so if they failed the requirements now it would be highly embarrassing.
Report duffy May 14, 2020 1:19 PM BST
The one thing that will help,even if they mess it up is the clear message now from the Govt that we are adopting a herd immunity approach anyway.
Report Trident May 14, 2020 1:44 PM BST
1st June has to be a certainty now. Be very careful if getting involved in these markets. Over the years ive seen them make fools of people.
Report posy May 14, 2020 1:44 PM BST
1.58 available that restarts on or before June 1

Am very tempted
Report posy May 14, 2020 1:46 PM BST
taken it !
Report truehoncho May 14, 2020 1:48 PM BST
Good luck Posy, I hope you collect. We need racing back asap.
Report sofiakenny May 14, 2020 1:48 PM BST
gl posy..one of us will win.Cool
Report Trident May 14, 2020 1:49 PM BST
Its the 1.58 that would worry me when betting this market. If there was a huge substance behind the re-start of Racing I would expect 1.07 upwards. The problem is if Racing starts 2nd 3rd etc youve done your dosh!!
Report posy May 14, 2020 1:49 PM BST
did you put it up sofia ?
Report 1st time poster May 14, 2020 1:50 PM BST
dreary,dreary me betting on whether a death rate, or rate of people catching virus goes up or down,the bottom has been reached
Report duffy May 14, 2020 1:52 PM BST
My post was really to highlight the fact how the BHA have been highly vocal with all their plans throughout this, well they've talked the talk now they can walk the walk is what I was trying to point out.
Report sofiakenny May 14, 2020 1:54 PM BST
no posy..I foolishly got involved a week or so back at 3.05 no.
Report N-east Correspondent May 14, 2020 1:57 PM BST
wouldnt put a penny on either way but great that plans are in place should they get the go-ahead
Report Trident May 14, 2020 1:59 PM BST
This market is not a reflection of what date Racing will start. Its a highly mature trading market that is all.
Report posy May 14, 2020 2:08 PM BST
The official Bank of England prediction is that the economy will shrink by 25% by the end of the year. When you consider that the public sector employs about 65% in this country that's a huge impact. Where are the taxes going to come from?  I am not sure how you get out of that for a long time.

truehoncho are you sure ;I thought the public sector was a lot less.
Report dustybin May 14, 2020 2:08 PM BST
I’ve layed it and am happy doing so
If racing comes back I get paid
If racing doesn’t, I get paid
Report hulk23 May 14, 2020 2:23 PM BST
follow the french / german / australian / hong kong protocol and nobody's in any greater danger than they would be going to get their groceries.  don't know if the stalls handlers are onside, like everyone on furlough if you're getting paid for doing jack there's going to an understandable reticence to get off your backside until the free money dries up.
Report truehoncho May 14, 2020 2:28 PM BST
Hi Posy, yes you are right. I apologise. It seems that only less than 20% are directly employed by the Government but about 40% rely on public sector business. When I was at school it was much greater.
Report Andrew.in.Sweden May 14, 2020 2:48 PM BST
I think the odds on racing June 1st are faulted, but this market is more volatile than the USA Dow index.

We're looking at a 1 day window, a government that haven't got a clue, the situation in other countries (to a lessor extent) and a R factor that could rise over the next week and there's no telling what this number is in the final week in May.

A go ahead is probably the rightful favorite, but i see the odds more akin to 10/11 and 11/10.
Report duffy May 14, 2020 2:51 PM BST
The crucial part, on a wider point re: the Govt's real thinking, is what they do if/when the R does go above 1.
Report truehoncho May 14, 2020 2:55 PM BST
They don't tell you.
Report sofiakenny May 14, 2020 3:06 PM BST
agree honcho..it's herd immunity by stealth(masquerading as bad luck and slight incompetence)
Report kevinglass May 15, 2020 12:27 PM BST
Odds about right now at 1.25.

Hard mind to see what will happen that will stop it really. The incompetence of the BHA maybe. Then again they've 2 weeks to sort out any problems.

Can't see any of the stats on R rate or ICU beds going up, based on current restrictions.
Report duffy May 15, 2020 12:53 PM BST
The R rate will have gone up by June 1st, but we're hard on the herd immunity track now so we'll push on through, Govt want it to spread through the community but unlike in the states, they are trying to make out they aren't.
Report truehoncho May 15, 2020 12:57 PM BST
I think you give the government far too much credit. They are just sat there with their fingers crossed and excuses at the ready.
Report hello :-) May 15, 2020 1:16 PM BST
bit of a split in America between science and politics lately
Report TheNorfolkMafia May 15, 2020 1:40 PM BST
Andrew.in.Sweden • May 14, 2020 2:48 PM BST
I think the odds on racing June 1st are faulted, but this market is more volatile than the USA Dow index.

We're looking at a 1 day window, a government that haven't got a clue, the situation in other countries (to a lessor extent) and a R factor that could rise over the next week and there's no telling what this number is in the final week in May.

A go ahead is probably the rightful favorite, but i see the odds more akin to 10/11 and 11/10.

You must be the only one then!
Report dustybin May 15, 2020 1:41 PM BST
Allegations today being made that nurses are being bullied into silence regarding inadequate PPE
While politicians make sure the cameras are on them while they clap.

Science has already sow the seed of the future fallout by saying they’d have tested more.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com