Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
giggitygiggity
12 Feb 20 10:28
| Topic/replies: 1,489 | Blogger: giggitygiggity's blog
Just seen this on 356 next to the totepool options..seems to be a rival placepot where you can cash out and join a syndicate..anyone done it?
Show More
Report giggitygiggity February 12, 2020 11:31 AM GMT
Just seen on their website that their Southwell placepot is guaranteed to be best dividend so if Tote's is bigger they will match. I guess it's one meeting a day they do that? Anyone know how their dividends usually compare to the Tote?
Report Trident February 12, 2020 11:59 AM GMT
You can use Colossus directly in Betfair, from the Football Jackpot tab, then click horse racing place. Its alot better than the Tote. At least you can cash out a pertentage or all if you lucky enough to get to the 6th Leg!

Highly reccomended and their payout divendends are much higher than the totes.
Report Trident February 12, 2020 11:59 AM GMT
Your usually offered a Cashout option after the 3rd Leg of the placepot.
Report porter February 12, 2020 12:38 PM GMT
do a bog meeting each day apart from weekends ,,plenty of synicates on there which means good if you like perms,,,also get a few free goes,,,yes better than tote
Report porter February 12, 2020 12:42 PM GMT
trident,,,how do you find horseracing
Report giggitygiggity February 12, 2020 12:53 PM GMT
Where can I find their dividends from previous meetings?
Report Trident February 12, 2020 1:14 PM GMT
Porter- football jackpots There are no Southwell today though. You need to go on their website.
Report porter February 12, 2020 1:41 PM GMT
ok trident,,,done it on c0llussus
Report Trident February 12, 2020 2:12 PM GMT
Giggitygigity Here is the dividend comparision

https://www.colossusbets.com/blog/uk-tote-placepot-vs-colossus-place-6-week-28-dividends-comparison/

They are very good. I prefer the cashout option if you get to the 5th leg or before, rather than laying off for the place, but thats just me.
Report Trident February 12, 2020 2:14 PM GMT
Just noticed that was a year ago graph. But they do offer now Best Dividend Guaranteed.

This is an offer that is available on any Colossus horse racing pool labelled as “BDG”. For any such pool that pays an inferior dividend compared to the equivalent UK Tote pool, Colossus will credit players the difference in the form of a cash balance top up.

For example, if the UK Tote Placepot pays a full unit ticket dividend of £200 and the equivalent BDG Colossus Place 6 pays only £150, you will be credited with a £50 top up per full winning unit. If you have won a part dividend, for example £15, your top up will be proportionate to your spend, £5 in our example.

The maximum daily top up per player is £10,000. The maximum daily top up for the BDG promotion across all players is £100,000 and if this cap is reached, players will receive a pro-rata reduced top up.
Report giggitygiggity February 12, 2020 3:20 PM GMT
You should join their marketing department Trident as they need to sack the current lot..Apparently they've been doing a placepot since July 2018 and this is the first time I've heard of them and I have a bet every day
Report Trident February 12, 2020 3:33 PM GMT
Yeah lol. Ive been doing the Placepots with Colossus (which is intergrated into Betfair too) for a couple of years now.
The Placepot can be a very dissapointing and frustrating times as we all know! Its nice to Cashout a percentage, if the pool is going well, then let the rest of the percentage run until the end!

I cant count how many times the last leg lets me down lol. GoodluckHappy
Report Macintoshmatty February 12, 2020 5:37 PM GMT
I saw it first on a Star sports podcast, probably about a year ago. Much better than the Baldy tote option. As been said better dividends, cash out after the third race and to be fair I've noticed that the cash out is sometimes better than you get if you get the 6 legs up. Obviously depends on the results but the cash out value does not seem to be the rip off that other firms offer on your multi bets. I put up p/pots that other people can invest in, the site shows a record of which syndicates are in profit over the last week, month and 3 months.You get a kickback if you are the syndicate boss.They also do jackpot and a quadpot plus various football bets.Free bets every week as well, I usually get a free jackpot go and 4-6 p/pot ones

In essence if you like pool betting you've got to be looking at this site
I have no allegiance to them but I do like value!
Report Early Morning Riser February 12, 2020 6:57 PM GMT
Colossus was very popular with a lot of twitter tipsters a year back but most have now stopped for some strange reason, I know they would be rewarded 10% of the perm if it lost, but if they won they would get 10% of their return back as a reward for being captain of the syndicate. I don't see any of them tipsters doing it now.
Report gnashersblackpool February 12, 2020 11:19 PM GMT
collossus take out on uk ppot is 20% totes is 27%. so often colossus is bigger. irish ppots take out is higher, thou they are avaiable through betfair. b365 seem to have all of em now
Report Trident February 13, 2020 9:53 AM GMT
Collossus is what the Tote should be. You will be surprised with 3 good results in the Placepot, the cashout can be tempting. You can use Collossus on Betfair too.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com