Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Hibore
27 Dec 19 08:00
| Topic/replies: 2,801 | Blogger: Hibore's blog
Don’t normally post selections on the day on here. However, was at Newbury the day this horse ran against Epatante and French Crusader in the Betfair/PP box. During the week leading up to the race Elusive Belle had been backed in joint fav with Epatante at 7/2 from 6/1 (with French Crusader at 12/1). When I arrived at about 11am the in the box the rumours were that Elusive needed another couple of weeks to be at her best and all the money was for Epatante and French Crusader. 7 weeks on we have the 2nd and 3rd running against each other with Elusive getting an extra 3lbs as well. 3/1 is not a massive price but I’m pretty confident she will finish in front of FC and the race looks pretty weak outside of the two Henderson horses. This is a graded horse in her last handicap I’d expect before she goes onto bigger challenges.

GL
Pause Switch to Standard View 3.35 Kempton Elusive Belle
Show More
Report FOYLESWAR December 27, 2019 8:38 AM GMT
good luck hibore interesting ! i will have a look .
Report Hibore December 27, 2019 8:51 AM GMT
If you watch her race against Reserve Tank at Sandown where she’s odds on. She pulls Sam’s arms out the entire race and is still in contention over the last - she’s talented.
Report Brianinglos December 27, 2019 9:03 AM GMT
Backed.. many thanks!
Report tictacman1 December 27, 2019 9:25 AM GMT
Non-Runner - 15:351 French Crusader
Report FOYLESWAR December 27, 2019 9:50 AM GMT
hibore i have put up some opinions on 2 of todays  races on the ante post forum ,worth a look if nothing else !
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com