Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
kemo sabe
15 Oct 19 15:15
| Topic/replies: 9,286 | Blogger: kemo sabe's blog
your evens winner for a 5/2 shot with a guy you know i like later on , post on the way if you dont get it ask elsie
Pause Switch to Standard View stewarts i raise you
Show More
Report jerseyboy October 15, 2019 3:58 PM BST
Hi mate, many thanks for another winner, up the numpties god bless them   lol...
Report kemo sabe October 15, 2019 4:00 PM BST
playable and ir 7/1  whoosh ,,     danny is diff gravy plus when the going chages haggas galre the stables healthy again ,

did you  think it was ever going to get up
Report GLASGOWCALLING October 15, 2019 4:01 PM BST
40 yr Pro Gambler talking coherently with Squirrels, .. another Guinness please landlord.
Report stewarts rise October 15, 2019 4:01 PM BST
No, thought was beat, but nice when it goes your way.
Report The Management October 15, 2019 4:02 PM BST
Wot time will it be running fellas - or will i be needing my time travel machine?
Report stewarts rise October 15, 2019 4:04 PM BST
No gambling ear GC, just selective investments, thank you.
Think you've missed the boat TM, the Arc has well and truly sailed!
Report The Management October 15, 2019 4:08 PM BST
No worries - I'm gonna have a go on this Friday Euro-millions. Keymower says he is gonna mail me the winning numbers on Saturday morning. Whoops

He says he has a contact at Comma-lots

'''''''''''' ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
Comma-lots - geddit? LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughBlush
Report hello :-) October 15, 2019 4:09 PM BST
classic piece of aftertiming lads , seems they only win after the event anything pre race stuffed

hope the lemmings got on seems jerseygirl did Laugh
Report stewarts rise October 15, 2019 4:17 PM BST
Woohoo! 1 to go about time i had some D@Ts up!Grin
Report kemo sabe October 15, 2019 4:22 PM BST
see what they are missing stewarts  thats 8 WINNERS VSF FRO 9 bets in last two weeks ,  i know a lot of them arnt yr punting  ways but i defy anyone else to do what i do ,,

ohh i notice elsie seems to be avoiding  my post the 34 squirrel bet losers hes laid in the last week ,,  We know different dont we , WINK   

good look with yr big one later i will def be  playing , 18S seems big ,

another one or two like todays over the week will make my reduced posting as the remnants of the site dont interest me any more  especiall with the cash ive won today,
Report Willie Shafter. October 15, 2019 4:24 PM BST
Report kemo sabe October 15, 2019 4:24 PM BST
just noticed sorry still excited ,, TM asks what time its running ,  priceless ,  i told him to ask elsie , maybe elsie isnt as bright as he thinks ,,,
Report kemo sabe October 15, 2019 4:26 PM BST
old news shafter ,,, no one gives a toss about what you post its always aftertime isnt it ,,, and you call me ,,, yes right , put up one bet , theres been non put up on here today ,  its crumbling ; no one to piss up yr back left
Report The Management October 15, 2019 4:28 PM BST
I have done them all in a treble with the Normans to win at Hastings (my bayeux contact thinks the Normans are home and hosed - VSF!!).

He is 10 from 10 from his VHF's!
Report kemo sabe October 15, 2019 4:33 PM BST
its so satisfying being right  again  enjoy i need food,,, the only horse we punt vsf today it wins , rread it guys suck it up ,,, kemos gor the bulk of you by the nuts ,,, non of you put up a single horse today , but the squirrels knew ,,  ohh and toby no you cant be a squirrel
Report jerseyboy October 15, 2019 5:08 PM BST
Hello  don't know what your problem is/// any problems sort it out //
Report flushgordon1 October 15, 2019 5:11 PM BST
Where was up the numpties running?
Report stewarts rise October 15, 2019 5:21 PM BST
Thought i was going to be on a non trier there, bolted up!Grin
Report kemo sabe October 15, 2019 5:23 PM BST
thers silence when a vsf one wins ,,,n   theres a degree off maybe kemo knows more tha a lot  think he know , but then the resent ment kicks in ,,, why cant i pick horses like kemu   it gets them deep in their guts ,

they think get angry  jersey why dont you tell them why i dont ,,
Report kemo sabe October 15, 2019 5:24 PM BST
jeez stewarts in we go again ,,  what a day and still more to come ,,, what price did you get
Report stewarts rise October 15, 2019 5:30 PM BST
I'm on at SP so 6/1, being offered thousands to cash out, watch the price crash later!
Report stewarts rise October 15, 2019 5:32 PM BST
I definitely want a free holiday if you've backed this lot, but in the summer not in the cold, my legs couldn't stand it!Grin
Report kemo sabe October 15, 2019 5:35 PM BST
stewarts i assume you know  all yr bets today have won , ive punted three of them ,  you said you were doing muttis   you must be in such a place to trade ,,  the last one must spiral off the graph ,,  so is it save or shaft as kilroy wd say
Report stewarts rise October 15, 2019 5:38 PM BST
Got to work out what i've got running on with all the places as well, tonights is drifting at the moment as i thought and haven't had a single on it, don't need to now, i'll just watch it and pray!
Report kemo sabe October 15, 2019 5:38 PM BST
log fire both places , just sit watch sky punt horses ,  tobermory  or france ohh unless you want falkland which is clser ,, any time i mean it , the letting seasons done but to you   NORMAL 780 A WEEK yr free except tip for the changeover girl 50 QUID
Report kemo sabe October 15, 2019 5:38 PM BST
log fire both places , just sit watch sky punt horses ,  tobermory  or france ohh unless you want falkland which is clser ,, any time i mean it , the letting seasons done but to you   NORMAL 780 A WEEK yr free except tip for the changeover girl 50 QUID
Report stewarts rise October 15, 2019 5:43 PM BST
Your on, i'll have to talk to the missus and daughter see what they fancy, school holidays OK?
Report kemo sabe October 15, 2019 5:47 PM BST
i dony know yr stakes but it must be a bet of all bts ,  good luck
Report kemo sabe October 15, 2019 5:53 PM BST
honest anytime  falkland is  lovely  with  village shop , so is tobermory  just looking how far yr winners won by  goodness me
Report kemo sabe October 15, 2019 5:53 PM BST
honest anytime  falkland is  lovely  with  village shop , so is tobermory  just looking how far yr winners won by  goodness me
Report stewarts rise October 15, 2019 5:58 PM BST
If your other horse had won i'd have 3 yankees going on, c0cked up the one i think as have done it for 4 places at reduced odds instead of 3. Just hope they back it later or i could have done myself out of a load of dough as BOG only applies to 1st 3. Stick a few hundred on will you to shorten it upLaugh, will make me feel a bit better, ok with 2nd Yankee, will get SP. May cash out the 1st one and let the 2nd ride, see what happens with market, have to get busy!
Report kemo sabe October 15, 2019 5:59 PM BST
i think im good bur today i bow  don eo e diff kind of beast

THE HORSE  WERE sorrg stewy you sometmes post mine withoue askin,

ALIK  won evens

SEARCHING 11/4

FIELD EXHIBITION  4/1

MILK WOOD 6/1

AND STILL ONE TO RUN ?

good luck im sure we all wish  you that  that

a monster day
Report The Management October 15, 2019 6:01 PM BST
^^^^^^^^^^ Keymo - you forgot the commas Blush
Report Charlton2005 October 15, 2019 6:09 PM BST
stewarts rise
15 Oct 19 17:38
Joined: 22 Apr 04 | Topic/replies: 19,129 | Blogger: stewarts rise's blog
Got to work out what i've got running on with all the places as well, tonights is drifting at the moment as i thought and haven't had a single on it, don't need to now, i'll just watch it and pray!

if I had thousands at stake and I wasn't sure where or what, I don't think i'd be on here spouting sh1te about holidays in tobermory with kemo.

gl stew Grin
Report stewarts rise October 15, 2019 6:14 PM BST
Thanks charlton, but i have quite a wait for the last one!
Report glentoby October 15, 2019 6:15 PM BST
Only just looked in and not sure what is happening but if it involves stew getting a good bet up,very best stew,rooting for you.My advice if not too late is lay rather than cash out?
Report stewarts rise October 15, 2019 6:21 PM BST
Price is too big at the moment, very small stable def wont lay it, no point! But thanks for your best wishes, obviously i'm talking a load of tosh on here or so people say but i genuinely have backed 4 winners with a speculative one to go, expect it to get beaten now as generally happens with these things.
Report glentoby October 15, 2019 6:24 PM BST
Work out the options stew e.g lay for part,lay for place,back a few others as covering based on total returns and cash out option.

Can you name the horse or prefer not to and maybe try and help?
Report kemo sabe October 15, 2019 6:31 PM BST
decision  deciosions good luck goodluck
Report glentoby October 15, 2019 6:33 PM BST
Melted in front of the log fire,4 storeys or stories up?
Report glentoby October 15, 2019 6:35 PM BST
Did the interview go badly Chemo?
Report Marathon Man October 15, 2019 6:40 PM BST
Chemo, twitch twitch!
Report glentoby October 15, 2019 6:43 PM BST
Karl B has intimated via Faeces book he may be willing to share the bet stew i.e offer to take a portion but needs to know the price and odds.Not a bad option imo and trustworthy in terms of payment.What are you thinking in terms of payout or insurance?
Report glentoby October 15, 2019 6:47 PM BST
Btw I will personally guarantee his portion and via BF is any doubt.Just hope it goes well for you,whatever you decide.

Can you give us the horse to cheer on?
Report stewarts rise October 15, 2019 6:50 PM BST
I will put it up later no problem, just don't blame me if it comes last, i could post the mail i sent KS earlier but so many people called me and KS a liar that i know they will only say i've changed the time i sent it and have spent the afternoon posting up tosh on here.Grin
Report stewarts rise October 15, 2019 6:56 PM BST
Glen you tell me you get bog, which i have on this 1 account, the last one i have backed 1st 4, do you know if i can edit the bet and change it to 1st 3, in which case i'd get bog i presume, not sure if they allow that.
Sorry no idea who Karl is, dont do facebook, twatter any of that, its just a couple of nice bets running on, and i've won a fair bit already.
Report glentoby October 15, 2019 7:01 PM BST
No idea stew,the guys who put on are the ones who can get or not bog.Not a clue about editing or otherwise mate,how long before it runs and I can try and find out for you?
Report DenzilPenberthy October 15, 2019 7:02 PM BST
Let it ride ffs you aren't skint
Report stewarts rise October 15, 2019 7:02 PM BST
Report DenzilPenberthy October 15, 2019 7:03 PM BST
Good luck
Report stewarts rise October 15, 2019 7:07 PM BST
I'm letting it ride denzil, think i've said that already, just if it wins on 1 bet, i'll only get 11/1 and its already a fair bit bigger, could cost me a lot and i dont mind losing the 4th place but as its drifting doubt i can edit bet to go 3 places only and get bog.
Report the dealer October 15, 2019 7:07 PM BST
you wont be able to change the bet SR

if you don't need the money, let it run imo these don't come around very often
Report glentoby October 15, 2019 7:11 PM BST
Back it again then stew and back a couple of others as a portion,never fear a drift?  Good luck whatever you decide but as others say if the cash is not an issue go with your heart and head 50/50 and you will feel you have won anyway.
Report stewarts rise October 15, 2019 7:12 PM BST
Thank you dealer, i've had 4 or 5 winners on a fair few occasions but rarely going onto such a big priced horse. Think it was probably a winning super yankee that really set me up about 75/76.
33/1, 14/1, 5/1 and a couple of 5/2 shots i think.
Report glentoby October 15, 2019 7:12 PM BST
Always Listen To The wind,it tells no lies.Wink
Report stewarts rise October 15, 2019 7:14 PM BST
I shall just let it ride, wont affect me financially either way really, just nice to get a yankee up now and again.
I think all this talk has probably jinxed it anyway, certainly wont back it again.
Report GEORGE.B October 15, 2019 7:17 PM BST
Good luck stewarts

365 have an edit facility, but wouldn't know if that would allow you to change the place terms. Surely though you'd rather have 4 places than 3 places, or is the place part not worth much?
Report glentoby October 15, 2019 7:17 PM BST
On the same page then stew?
Report the dealer October 15, 2019 7:26 PM BST
a few have edit facilities before you place your bet for extra places but i would be mega surprised if any allows editing of a bet after it has started George
Report stewarts rise October 15, 2019 7:28 PM BST
George doing 1st 4, restricts you to the price you have taken, much bigger now, not really fussed about if it places 3 or 4, but will make a big difference to win return.
George i'll pm you.
Report glentoby October 15, 2019 7:29 PM BST
Any name yet stew?
Report glentoby October 15, 2019 7:30 PM BST
Only 3 places btw stew.
Report dt01 October 15, 2019 7:34 PM BST
Well done KEMO, thanks
Report stewarts rise October 15, 2019 7:34 PM BST
EW EXTRA Glen.
Report glentoby October 15, 2019 7:35 PM BST
Unlucky stew,should have taken the back others advice? You still won though better than melting in front of fictional fires?

Brigadoon will be back so not too long to wait.Wink
Report stewarts rise October 15, 2019 7:36 PM BST
You've lost me!
Report equine flew October 15, 2019 7:36 PM BST
Impressive performance, group horse in the making.  WD KS.
Report kemo sabe October 15, 2019 7:41 PM BST
muppet on here said he laying it '4 place mole rat is supposed to work  AT JG S  at jga and bugger  me it was strong  i told the uossers on the for m , imrover only doubt the draw but jims the boy for that  improver for the winter we kn ew,,

whoooosh
Report glentoby October 15, 2019 7:44 PM BST
LaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh

Drugs wearing off or handcuffs released to let you near a computer\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\/?

Or both?
Report kemo sabe October 15, 2019 7:44 PM BST
equine did you read what i said pr race and the crap from TM i put up ONE horse here in a Mth it psses up ?
Report stewarts rise October 15, 2019 7:44 PM BST
OK, no point in dragging it out, not my intention but expect you fellas will smash the price for me anyway.
1st of all though i'll post the bet i advised KS last Wednesday, see if anyone believes i've doctored that.

9 Oct at 10:43

Morning KS,
A horse that has done me no end of good turns runs tonight at Newc 7.25, Secretinthepark, quite fancied it last week at Leics when was W/D i think because of ground, is either quickly away or messes up coming out of stalls. Won over 6fs here last Nov at 16/1 from 70, won over 5fs at Bev at 33/1 from 72 and won at York over 5fs at 22/1 from 73-7 app allow, in between came 4th at 100/1 again at York off 74.
Runs off 76 today, same mark btn Nk at Newmarket over 5fs 3 runs ago. Last 2 runs has totally blown the start, completely at Ascot and almost as bad at Doncaster. Has a good draw in 11 of 14, want to be high at Newc and stable still in form, Half Sister 2nd here 2 days ago Red Allure and had a 50/1 3rd yesterday.
Currently 33/1 at 356, this is far too big should be no more than 10s imo, can bet EW down to 7th, have backed at 30/1 1st 4, and 22/1 1st 6.
Definitely worth a dabble and possibly speculative one for the sqirells who want bigger priced ones, cant see this price lasting long.
stew
Report GEORGE.B October 15, 2019 7:44 PM BST
That would make sense, dealer, cheers.

Thanks stewarts, replied.
Report glentoby October 15, 2019 7:48 PM BST
LaughLaughLaugh

And still they fukcing dance?

Lost you Stew? Found you a long time ago YSDC..........what do YOU see on the right hand side when entering Falkland that changes depending on when you go?
Report stewarts rise October 15, 2019 7:51 PM BST
I have no idea! Would appreciate not being sweared at though!
Report glentoby October 15, 2019 7:56 PM BST
Is there such a word stew.......sweared? Sworn would be my choice but then I am only a poor defective,sorry detective.

Perhaps you would like to discuss with fellow squirells the futility of subterfuge or prefer Karl B as intermediary in cleaning the Forum?

Ask "Skinto" for his alibi's,I can tell you if you wish?
Report kemo sabe October 15, 2019 7:59 PM BST
he switches  like a  pudding ,,, try omcioferous statue in church yard ,,

hes peved cos he couldt get yr bet off you ,,, his last chance ,,, hes a robber and a
liar ,,, 

no other reason     if you say no he goes into bully mood ,,,  give me yr bet i will ensure ou profit from it ,,

liar cheat an now embezzeler
Report stewarts rise October 15, 2019 8:06 PM BST
Ok, glen, as i said have no idea who Karl is, and have never been anywhere near Falkland wherever that is! Sorry about the spelling mistake, but after that little outburst i wont bother saying what the horse is, good luck, you have absolutely no idea who i am, so give it a rest will you.
Any readers who want this horse feel free to pm me, just don't have a pop if it doesn't run well, just my thoughts no one elses.
Report glentoby October 15, 2019 8:06 PM BST
WTF are you talking about Chemo?

Karl B now your handler.............HTH.

And good luck,not that scum like you deserve any.
Report kemo sabe October 15, 2019 8:10 PM BST
stewarts how much was he asking you to sub him for  who carl for gods sake ,,
Report glentoby October 15, 2019 8:10 PM BST
Like to try again STEW?
Report stewarts rise October 15, 2019 8:12 PM BST
No, i've tried to be decent with you, i'll give up with you now.
Report glentoby October 15, 2019 8:14 PM BST
Decent is not in your vocabulary stew,WE know that as do you depending on which hero you are at the moment?
Report kemo sabe October 15, 2019 8:15 PM BST
ok stewarts knock of the Forum tiLL morning liKe me now enjoy the race why let this liar use you to help his ****    im gone good luck f
Report kemo sabe October 15, 2019 8:16 PM BST
in cumbria hes what we call a pig in ****
Report stewarts rise October 15, 2019 8:16 PM BST
Goodnight Glen, sweet dreams.
Report glentoby October 15, 2019 8:18 PM BST
Do that Chemo,revenge is always a dish best eaten cold,even two bored DCs have said it is entertaining looking in.Revenge not for me btw just for ordinary normal people.Wink
Report glentoby October 15, 2019 8:21 PM BST
Btw look out of your filthy window,no Mountains and no view really is there?  Ask Denzil........view the same there,what thinks you stew?
Report stewarts rise October 15, 2019 8:22 PM BST
Definitely no mountains here!Grin
Report stewarts rise October 15, 2019 8:27 PM BST
Here you are Glen, if you know your music you'll know the Tupelo Mississippi Flash!
Report glentoby October 15, 2019 8:33 PM BST
Conspiracy carries the same penalty as any actual offence and likely to attract the bigger sentence on conviction.

Because in our judicial minds............no conspiracy.........no final offence.

Befriend and support scum = guilty.........do you want to be tainted as such?

Call even Crimestoppers if in doubt.....we know you have had contact and ongoing,are YOU likeminded and breaking the law?
Report stewarts rise October 15, 2019 8:36 PM BST
Still haven't got a clue what you are on about but you'll be pleased to note the horse was unplaced! Goodnight!
Report GLASGOWCALLING October 15, 2019 8:40 PM BST
... Is Barrow in Furness still classed as Cumbria Kemo ?  If it is i wouldnt mind betting you are a  " local " . LaughWhoops
Report GLASGOWCALLING October 15, 2019 8:42 PM BST
40 yr pro gambler Aftertiming bets and talking to Squirrels. !!
Report glentoby October 15, 2019 8:43 PM BST
LOG FIRE or LOG ON BURNOUT?

Hope you get 18 months rather than worse,KB awaits and as much as he respects me for saving his life,he knows I would rather have walked away.

Amazing how everyone thinks Cold Cases only involve murder and nobody cares?
Report N-east Correspondent October 15, 2019 8:44 PM BST
that is one hell of long game if you are correct in your assumption
Report glentoby October 15, 2019 8:50 PM BST
Nothing to worry about NE,I am a genuine user and nothing said to mislead you or anyone else and not a deliberate lie from start to to today.

Every document kept,every bet recorded and every single statement on here for posterity,rust never sleeps.Wink
Report kemo sabe October 16, 2019 9:38 AM BST
aaahs frae wukington ,
Report kemo sabe October 16, 2019 9:40 AM BST
toby which of my places was i getting arrested at earlier in the week  please

ohh and do you still claim you were in france for the arc or av you forgotten y were called out on it and shat yself
Report kemo sabe October 16, 2019 9:43 AM BST
nothing said to mislead ,,,    this guys a liar and a ramper and a coward ,, he deals with people calling him out by death threats ,

takes pride in his supposed massacre of villagers  ohh the 31 perverts in the village we gave them an easy death , ????

the guy needs sectioned

just watch his reaction , over the edge again
Report kemo sabe October 16, 2019 9:46 AM BST
denzil i didnt know you lived in edinburgh ,, 

how far has this guy gone ,,
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com