Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
kemo sabe
12 Oct 19 14:06
| Topic/replies: 9,286 | Blogger: kemo sabe's blog
today until just a few mins ago was a no bet day .

so i was preparing a health warning for betting in this ground ,  i looked at quite a few horses and bot a lot of maybe this could run well ;

so why not watch them and see how they work out , im not punting any of them though you well see we have punted them before i will tell you why im not , That doesnt mean they wont win ,

my big bet for the weekend runs tomorrow but the horse is very ground dependant we dont want it heavy ,

i will post you our single bet today shortly ,

hope yr all on land of oz ,, im not able to read yr PMS at the moment , so strongly suggest you keep an eye on SQUIRREL news to keep you on the ball

yr aware i get some tom lacey stuff , the problem is while his horses up here run ok they tend to be overbet and im not punting his today albeit they should all run ok ,  the heavy ground is a huge issue here

2.55 we punted Molatham last time , but the issue is again the condiations  ie up to a mile on soft , we are guessing ,  not for me , plus   the military march lot think theirs has a chance , but not keen on the stable as you all know ,  no bet again

3.55 big odds on shot but im sure the plan is posh trish with bryony up  will try to make every post a winning one ,  i wdnt punt the fav at these odds so i shall watch bryonny play catch us if you can

in the bumper we punted dakota beat from over the water , how easy was that , yet its got a bit more to do plus nevs got an ok one and theres a few unknowns

so watch and keep yr cash till the morning ,,  the one bet runs  later , so just messaging you now ,

if y punted land of Oz good luck
Pause Switch to Standard View squirrel saturday news
Show More
Report hello :-) October 12, 2019 2:30 PM BST
wernt the squrrels on mythical ?

so im told
Report CROPSICK October 12, 2019 2:33 PM BST
How do you become a squirrel?
Report GLASGOWCALLING October 12, 2019 2:37 PM BST
... Jump off a bridge when the tides out.!
Report kemo sabe October 12, 2019 2:39 PM BST
there are two things you need to know about the squirels you need to  keep our stuff private and you must want to win cash ,,,  ohh being a liar is also not allowed , y should join AIS thread , ok it doesnt win but hey ho you cant have everything
Report leif October 12, 2019 2:40 PM BST
Just can't help yourself Kemo.

More cryptic nonsense.

Why bother?
Report leif October 12, 2019 2:41 PM BST
There's no bet, then there's a bet. there's a possible lay, but then don't lay it.

stand by your beds but wait until tomorrow.

If stewie is correct, and that you can act normal, why not try it?
Report s.kenbo October 12, 2019 2:44 PM BST
Because he’s an attention seeking prick, Leif!
Report leif October 12, 2019 2:45 PM BST
but he's sh** poor at it lol
Report hello :-) October 12, 2019 2:45 PM BST
unlucky with the mythical tip , cant win em all
Report kemo sabe October 12, 2019 2:46 PM BST
if you want totall bollocks y got that from yr mate  glen toby ;; hes very quiet any idea why  ohh  andrew is now able to bet im sure that will help his credibility ,  you seem to **** them both a lot , so why post on mine , you elsie get back to yr diminishing mates , but you cant can you , you cant resist
Report dt01 October 12, 2019 2:53 PM BST
Hard luck KS just beat @ 15.5 good place as well 3.74 Well done, Thanks
Report hello :-) October 12, 2019 2:53 PM BST
you seem rather irate kemo

have the squirrels done there nuts
Report mymumsfinethankyou October 12, 2019 2:56 PM BST

Oct 12, 2019 -- 2:37PM, GLASGOWCALLING wrote:

... Jump off a bridge when the tides out.!

whydont y try it,,  een when the tides in,,,

Report mymumsfinethankyou October 12, 2019 2:56 PM BST
even
Report hello :-) October 12, 2019 3:02 PM BST
las busy mum

franticly tearing through racing post for another shortie to provide "late news" and pull squirrels out the hole that mythical dug
Report kemo sabe October 12, 2019 3:24 PM BST
there i was turning over a new leaf ; giving you all i know abt todays runners ie laceys over bet

not punting the crowley horse  that the godophin one was fancied 9/1 to 6S ,,

isnt that helpful ,,  , if you would rather i didnt just tell me im sort of around ,
Report GLASGOWCALLING October 12, 2019 3:26 PM BST
Phuck Off.
Report kemo sabe October 12, 2019 3:30 PM BST
missing yr liar mate glasgow ,,,  you dont post jack **** , yet loved yr toby jug frend ,,,  where is the liar today ,,,  eating his lunch on his ex wifes coffin like he said last week ,  didnt you have a clue how bonkers he was ,,

ohh just posting up his last two days betting on his mole rat threads ,,  he like you didnt put up ,,,   he was a liar yr an idiot for not seeing it ,
Report GLASGOWCALLING October 12, 2019 3:41 PM BST
,,,, You said " just tell me ".
Report hello :-) October 12, 2019 3:43 PM BST
you seem to be rather seething today kemo

angry squirrels ?
Report tanglefoot October 12, 2019 3:48 PM BST
The pad cell is a bit uncomfortable today.
Report kemo sabe October 12, 2019 3:48 PM BST
im in a great mood , 7/7 MAX this week won ,

IVE 400 ew at 40/1  on land of oz  i told everyone on here , ie the forum ,  to get on at 40S a few got that and 33/1, i taded out to get back my stake , yesterday , stewarts advice of course ,

i think the horse mlight struggle to quicken 2F out and hold on but thats the plan like last time

ive a free bet win or lose , whats the problem ,,, didnt you join in , i did post it on here
Report kemo sabe October 12, 2019 3:52 PM BST
tangle you jumped into bed with the liar glentoby ; go av a bath , he like you is a guesser ,  at least you admitted it ;;; are y still convinced hes genuine if so where is he ,,,

he was called out he shat himself ,,, ohh i will prove it kemo on any racecourse  with a policemant and a photograher ,,,  he bottled it ,, total gob **** just like you and his  cruddy trolls ,  nothing left to live for just like him ,,

picnic on his ex wifes coffin and you supported this garbage , dont waste my time anymore go throw some darts
Report Willie Shafter. October 12, 2019 3:53 PM BST
kemo sabe 12 Oct 19 15:48 
IVE 400 ew at 40/1

in ricardo's gaffe?
Report elise October 12, 2019 3:56 PM BST
at least I've got him to spell "liar" correctly
Report kemo sabe October 12, 2019 4:12 PM BST
dont mention ricardo ,,,  was he the gypsy on tobys ,
Report kemo sabe October 12, 2019 4:12 PM BST
dont mention ricardo ,,,  was he the gypsy on tobys ,
Report kemo sabe October 12, 2019 4:16 PM BST
good luck with the ante post ,,,  we are def playing sunday if its not too heavy ,,, remember shhhhhh we are secret squirrels
Report leif October 12, 2019 4:17 PM BST
Land of Oz sweating up Squirrels.

Lay it off...repeat ,
stash ya nuts
Report hello :-) October 12, 2019 4:19 PM BST
squirrels are very secret tbh

no ones ever seen one
Report hello :-) October 12, 2019 4:24 PM BST
leif knew
Report leif October 12, 2019 4:25 PM BST
odds favoured a jumps trainer with a non-3 yr old..
bet the wrong one though Cry

that **** mullins said the thing wasnt in the same form as last year
Report stewarts rise October 12, 2019 4:31 PM BST
Mullins was right, he wasn't in the same form, was much better!Grin
Report leif October 12, 2019 4:35 PM BST
Excited
Report GLASGOWCALLING October 12, 2019 10:25 PM BST
15-48 post Shears, hope you are well btw,
Good health and several pints of Guinness are far more important than this shyte.Happy
Report smirnoff2therescue October 12, 2019 10:34 PM BST
gotta go get my head examined - how ironic lol - after me 6mth check up cos keep getting tingly feelings in left side of my face and lips as well as bad circulation in left hand and both legs - cud be summit or nowt cos ive improved a bit since put on quinnine and iron tablets - latter cos im anaemic at present but as you say a few pints of guinness can always sort that LaughLaughLaugh

ref kemos 3.48 post nee one believes his stake thats for sure LaughLaughLaugh
Report DenzilPenberthy October 12, 2019 10:49 PM BST
It takes about 33 pints of Guinness to reach the advised daily iron intake,fortified Cornflakes followed by a glass of fresh orange juice will help.
Report smirnoff2therescue October 12, 2019 10:52 PM BST
im on iron tablets as well as 7 easy peelers a day to sort it Denz WinkWinkWink
Report DenzilPenberthy October 12, 2019 11:00 PM BST
Good hopefully that works,out of interest you haven't got any back issues or do too much sitting for the pins and needles I mean? Happens to me at times but have had back issues in the past sometimes get pins and needles whilst typing on here or eating with a knife and fork.
Report DenzilPenberthy October 12, 2019 11:02 PM BST
B12 also
Report GLASGOWCALLING October 12, 2019 11:07 PM BST
Sitting in the wrong chair/posture can cause problems, a lot to be said for sitting upright, but we don't always adhere.!
Report DenzilPenberthy October 12, 2019 11:13 PM BST
Very true it ages you quicker as well.
Had 2nd degree burns on my back amidst other niggles about 6 years ago went to get it sorted and the head nurse saw me and explained that the reason they have the old people drugged up sitting around in the Council nursing home was to kill them quicker to get more people in,a bigger and quicker turnover of dead people if you like grim stuff.
Report DenzilPenberthy October 12, 2019 11:13 PM BST
*homes
Report smirnoff2therescue October 12, 2019 11:15 PM BST
nar ya get to know ya own body - been thru two massive ops past 4 yrs but still here - get pain in kidney areas if i stand for too much but funny thing is im pumped wiv all the best vitamins
Report kemo sabe October 12, 2019 11:58 PM BST
just reading yr  illness threads really is chastening for me , ive had few health issues like you describe , it makes me realise how lucky i am , im healthy active and i have choices , im going to st cuthberts church in edinbro in the morning , i shall light a candle and hope the spell casting works and gives you all  a better run up to christmas ,

ohh incidently i mean every word , i promise , bon chance to you all ,
Report Marathon Man October 13, 2019 12:55 AM BST
Yes Chemo, we all have choices. Whilst at St Cuthberts you might ask them to say a prayer for your soul. Oh, and you could ask them when Ascension day is - I think you will get a shock! (See one of your many other nonsensical threads)
Report kemo sabe October 13, 2019 9:35 AM BST
leif , i will be polite and accurate with you this cold morning in edinburgh

you and a couple of others asked me to be transparent ,  esp because other events seemed ended , not for me incidently

so i clearly said ;  everyone knew we had punted land of Oz and that was our main bet ,  i advised days ago everyone taded , some did im sure some didnt , i told you i had for a free bet , so my saturday revolved around that

i then posted that  i thought today was difficult with the the heavy ground and to be careful esp if you were thinking of big bets ,  i added the following to try to give the squirrels a degree of knowledge on the days racing to give an insight as they watched the races ,

I SAID I WASNT PUNTING ANY OF THEM ; as i had a big one running sunday but that was very ground dependant ie HEAVY is no good

i said hexham had a lot of lacy horses running , but his horses are up here overbet and the ground was a guess so i would suggest you didnt punt them ,,,  results 0/7 the only one i said had a chance was in a bumper at another course it was second

2.55 we punted molatham last time but def not today the ground was different , plus the horse was stepping up so that was enough to let it run , ALSO i added i knew MILITARY MARCH was fancied , it was punted 8/1 to 6/1 and won , molatham didnt go on the ground nor did it stay

the only other race i discussed was the bumper ; we punted dakota brave last time it pissed up , but this race was harder and nevill the lacy horse was also liked

they finished 1ST AND SECOND

so the only fancied horses ie military  and dakota won with the other lacy one finished IST and 2ND in the bumper ,

plus 7 lacy horses lost ,,, all mug punted , non incidently by connections ; if they were punting i would have told you ,

so whats the problem ,

you could watch the races and think kemo was right or you could look at it in a negative fashion , im not fussed ,

it seems my little kemo snippets didnt help but thats from your own defficiencies and yr mates i cant help that ;

i simply said thats what my connections think  do with it what you want ,

my main interest was land of OZ i had a free 400 ew bet At 31/1 as i traded the 40/1 i got early ,

did my notes help or not ;

it was really for the squirrels but you can im sure  PM 47 people individually  just to say no bet is not worth it ,,  its easier using this as my message board ,

its a forum i can post what i want ,

i keep getting told im getting banned , im still here ,
Report Willie Shafter. October 13, 2019 9:40 AM BST
2.55 we punted molatham last time but def not today the ground was different , plus the horse was stepping up so that was enough to let it run , ALSO i added i knew MILITARY MARCH was fancied , it was punted 8/1 to 6/1 and won , molatham didnt go on the ground nor did it stay

the only other race i discussed was the bumper ; we punted dakota brave last time it pissed up , but this race was harder and nevill the lacy horse was also liked

they finished 1ST AND SECOND

so the only fancied horses ie military  and dakota won with the other lacy one finished IST and 2ND in the bumper ,

plus 7 lacy horses lost ,,, all mug punted , non incidently by connections ; if they were punting i would have told you ,

so whats the problem ,

where does it say dakota was fancied please?
Report kemo sabe October 13, 2019 9:49 AM BST
we punted it last time pissed up , but this is a harder race , nevs is an ok one ,  whats the issue , i punted niether , indeed i said i wasnt punting , this was wallpaper to squirrel watching the races ,, no more if you dont like dont read ,

this was written for the squirrels no one else reads it do they , if they did they might have won or saved a few quid ,
Report Tiger Tiger October 13, 2019 9:51 AM BST
The squirrels have no nuts left.
Report hello :-) October 13, 2019 9:53 AM BST
true tiger

the shorties didn't play ball yesterday
Report weary October 13, 2019 10:07 AM BST
It never ceases to amaze me how often people on this forum manage to link the words "squirrel & Nuts" in such a humorous fashion every other hour or so, remarkable.
Report kemo sabe October 13, 2019 10:14 AM BST
morning weary how went yr week , im just throwing a bit more soil on tobys grave
Report kemo sabe October 13, 2019 10:18 AM BST
the flaw the punters have on here is like yesterday when land of oz loses they think the weeks cash we won was done on it ,,, thats cos thats how they bet ,

so me telling squirrels to punt HAMISH at 7/2 on wednesday as by race time it wd be halved in price ,,  so get a free bet ,,  was that what happened

incidently IST HAGGAS HORSE IVE PUNTED FOR A MONTH ,

ive 5/6  lined up next week or so ,,, but you need to know which ones they are on , squirrels will
Report stewarts rise October 13, 2019 10:20 AM BST
Dont now why y dun,,,; let im drop know kemo,,,: shirley y av dun wot y wanted to do.
Report stewarts rise October 13, 2019 10:21 AM BST
OopsLaughLaugh
Report leif October 13, 2019 10:23 AM BST

Oct 13, 2019 -- 10:18AM, kemo sabe wrote:

the flaw the punters have on here is like yesterday when land of oz loses they think the weeks cash we won was done on it ,,, thats cos thats how they bet ,  so me telling squirrels to punt HAMISH at 7/2 on wednesday as by race time it wd be halved in price ,,  so get a free bet ,,  was that what happened incidently IST HAGGAS HORSE IVE PUNTED FOR A MONTH , ive 5/6  lined up next week or so ,,, but you need to know which ones they are on , squirrels will

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSFdUOIch5g

Grin

Report stewarts rise October 13, 2019 10:23 AM BST
Can you also please remember to post them to me as well, as don't think you told me Hamish!Sad
Report kemo sabe October 13, 2019 10:25 AM BST
hes a vampire never dead , i will leave it when ive finished ,   

there are still people on here who insist he was in france last weekend ,,,  why do they think that ,,,
Report kemo sabe October 13, 2019 10:26 AM BST
yr not a squirrel , was that on the day you said you had bad news ,, i didnt send you anything ,  races are important but some stuff is far more so
Report stewarts rise October 13, 2019 10:28 AM BST
Probably was on wednesday yes, will let you off!Grin
Report GLASGOWCALLING October 13, 2019 11:00 AM BST
Thought you were going to church. ??

... More Squirrel Shyte.?
Report kemo sabe October 13, 2019 11:29 AM BST
its evensong ,,, so its later  lots of things to do ,,,, hows yr greatest poster toby getting on ,
Report elise October 13, 2019 11:31 AM BST
can I just thank you for y'days lays, I had a cracker of an afternoon, much appreciated
Report leif October 13, 2019 11:33 AM BST

Oct 13, 2019 -- 11:31AM, elise wrote:

can I just thank you for y'days lays, I had a cracker of an afternoon, much appreciated

My fav was the 3 horse race where he mentioned the odds on as a possible lay shot and Posh Trish as a speculative punt.

lo and behold the outsider won . priceless. Excited

Report elise October 13, 2019 11:36 AM BST
yup, hilarious
Report leif October 13, 2019 11:36 AM BST
Hope you were on Elise
Report elise October 13, 2019 11:37 AM BST
backing a 3yo in the ces was funnier, paid the school fees for a month
Report weary October 13, 2019 11:37 AM BST

Oct 13, 2019 -- 10:14AM, kemo sabe wrote:

morning weary how went yr week , im just throwing a bit more soil on tobys grave

Well has you know i'm off work after a little op but i've done very little betting in this last week, sorry but this toby nonsense and all the other crap you have allowed yourself to get involved in is just b+++++x as far as i'm concerned. To be clear the horses or winners you are mentioning on here didn't come my way, this oversight on your part is most likely due to the obsession with trying to wind up others, but the honest truth is you are as daft as each other. While i'm at it i have just read something from you where you claim somebody predicting you would be dead by christmas, well if that's true it demonstrates clearly something needs to change with this forum.

Report leif October 13, 2019 11:37 AM BST
Jethro has gone out to shoot some possum for ma's dinner
Report kemo sabe October 13, 2019 11:38 AM BST
elsie the odds on shot lost as y said a lay except i didnt have a bet
Report elise October 13, 2019 11:41 AM BST
your tipping is shoite but keep em coming, anything with squirrel on it is fair game i'll take it on daily
Report leif October 13, 2019 11:44 AM BST
"3.55 big odds on shot but im sure the plan is posh trish with bryony up  will try to make every post a winning one ,  i wdnt punt the fav at these odds so i shall watch bryonny play catch us if you can"

shocker!
Report kemo sabe October 13, 2019 11:45 AM BST
the problem with you elsie is your too thick to be worth playing with ,  you post no horses no thoughts , you died with tobys thread  your of no interest , im blocking you , youve served yr purpose thanks
Report hello :-) October 13, 2019 11:46 AM BST
kemo rapidly becoming the golden goose for all wrong reasons Laugh
Report elise October 13, 2019 11:46 AM BST
great, then I can post whatever i like about you, you fckn pin head and you won't be able to reply, brilliant!
Report elise October 13, 2019 11:47 AM BST
im thick yet cleared 3k y'day .... cheers chemo
Report Marathon Man October 13, 2019 11:47 AM BST
Chemo, you're such a liar. You clearly told us you were going to church this morning, now you tell Glasgow it's this evening, and don't forget to check with them when Advent is, as you seem to think it is imminent!!!!
Report hello :-) October 13, 2019 11:48 AM BST
"3.55 big odds on shot but im sure the plan is posh trish with bryony up  will try to make every post a winning one ,  i wdnt punt the fav at these odds so i shall watch bryonny play catch us if you can"

shocker!

Laugh

we have a new money tree
Report GLASGOWCALLING October 13, 2019 11:54 AM BST
.. Well done Elise, did you lay the VSF ?  money for old rope, got beat 94 lengths !!!  LaughGrin
Report elise October 13, 2019 11:59 AM BST
vsf = very stupid fckwit
Report hello :-) October 13, 2019 12:13 PM BST
kemo can pick em Laugh
Report kemo sabe October 13, 2019 12:19 PM BST
ive had lots of notes about mythical , ive no idea which horse yr talking about ,,  please explain ,  is thats the horses name , when did it run ,  elsie knows our squirrel stuff did he suggest this was the bet ,
Report elise October 13, 2019 12:23 PM BST
he's fuming lol
Report GLASGOWCALLING October 13, 2019 12:25 PM BST
... Its quite ironical you have a " mole " in the squirrel camp Elise. Happy
Report hello :-) October 13, 2019 12:27 PM BST
raging Laugh

only the aftertimed ones seem to win , anything pre race gets stuffed Laugh
Report elise October 13, 2019 12:28 PM BST
squiremole said and I quote ... "he is an utter moron"
Report kemo sabe October 13, 2019 12:42 PM BST
ok its half time ,,, hari kari for the jocks  could be 45 points

whats this mythical horse please
Report The Management October 13, 2019 12:45 PM BST
Kemo - see the Darts/Bullseye thread that you started yesterday - you seem to be happy for it to just slide off the front page!

But i still want to know - which of "The Power" horses were you hoping to after-time?
Report kemo sabe October 13, 2019 12:47 PM BST
i  was watching darts ,,, elsie knows the squirrel horses ask him ,  i drifted over to bulls eye  they won a speed boat , shall i post you todays irish one ,,, if i do will you punt it
Report hello :-) October 13, 2019 12:48 PM BST
ive layed it , confidently
Report elise October 13, 2019 12:49 PM BST
you ever watch the jasper carrot sketch about moles chemo?
Report The Management October 13, 2019 12:52 PM BST
You know you can't post it BEFORE the race Kemo.

I PM'd all my followers yesterday - told them the big brown horse would win the mile race. Does that make me the diddy-daddy?
Report kemo sabe October 13, 2019 12:55 PM BST
elsie tells me it was a thing called MYTHICAl ,, any ideas what he means
Report kemo sabe October 13, 2019 12:56 PM BST
im happy to post it pre race ,, which one are you putting up today ,,, anyway rugby ; byee
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com