Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
kemo sabe
09 Oct 19 13:24
| Topic/replies: 9,286 | Blogger: kemo sabe's blog
two horses one early one late ,,, both equally strong for diff reasons ,, ones going to like the ground and the other is simply a diff grade to these ,,, get busy they will get thumped , keep it to yselves please
Pause Switch to Standard View squirrel up date ,,, full go boys
Show More
Report DOUBLED October 9, 2019 1:25 PM BST
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ...
Report The Management October 9, 2019 1:31 PM BST
dun the brown one thnks,,,,,,,, Khan you start,,,,,,, anuther thred for,,,,,,, the Nmkt one,,,,, ssshhh,,,,,, code shoit 7,,,,,, dont trell the trollies,,,,,, zzzzz,,,,,,,,,moore threds pls,,,,,,,,
Report The Management October 9, 2019 1:34 PM BST
layyered the Haggisses,,,,,,,,, lik you sayed,,,,,,,, howd we do??????,,,,,,,, Fiate pAnda????,,,,,,,,,
Report kemo sabe October 9, 2019 1:36 PM BST
all done guys good luck ,,,  both punted im sure
Report elise October 9, 2019 1:37 PM BST
great, let me have them chemo, if not i'll have to wait for one of the squirrels to pass on but i don't want to miss them
Report The Management October 9, 2019 1:38 PM BST
haggissses one won 9/44 fav!!!!!!,,,,,,,, you sayed full banc layer!!!!!!,,,,,,,,,,, how will I get my pant-house sweet now pls,,,,,,,,,,,,
Report ItsMeSwaddle October 9, 2019 1:42 PM BST
If you do several posts on the same day....

Do you not find it reasonable to keep it down to one thread?

Again I’m not sure it winds anyone up just think it makes you look like a clown.
Report elise October 9, 2019 1:43 PM BST
leave him alone swaddle, i'm waiting for the names either from him or one of the squirrel moles
Report Charlton2005 October 9, 2019 2:08 PM BST
is this tw@t still going ffs Grin
Report kemo sabe October 9, 2019 2:12 PM BST
post them elsie ,,, happy to inform ,,, one of thems around  7/1 get on
Report kemo sabe October 9, 2019 2:14 PM BST
it is jack the lad bus conductor finished shift i see , pity just going for a walk on the beach ,
Report elise October 9, 2019 2:16 PM BST
happy to lay them when I get them kemo, i'm helping your liquidity so it's in your interest to send them
Report kemo sabe October 9, 2019 2:25 PM BST
i was on hours ago pity  it might have helped elsie
Report elise October 9, 2019 2:28 PM BST
have another 2 pounds, it all adds up
Report elise October 9, 2019 2:28 PM BST
and think of the squirrels, im helping them
Report kemo sabe October 9, 2019 2:34 PM BST
early warning gys ,, friday a big bet at a big price ,,,  you will know why when you see the stable ,,, xmas paid for ,,, will tell you it later  a real punts going to happen get on ist boys ,
Report kemo sabe October 9, 2019 2:34 PM BST
early warning gys ,, friday a big bet at a big price ,,,  you will know why when you see the stable ,,, xmas paid for ,,, will tell you it later  a real punts going to happen get on ist boys ,
Report 23nights October 9, 2019 2:35 PM BST

Oct 9, 2019 -- 2:08PM, Charlton2005 wrote:

is this tw@t still going ffs

lol...

Report kemo sabe October 9, 2019 2:37 PM BST
interesting our land of oz punts from 40/1 NOW TO 7/1 on here ,,,   even the forum were told about this one ,,,  did they punt it ,,, did they fek ,,
Report The Management October 9, 2019 2:42 PM BST
start moore ,,,,,,,,,,threads pls,,,,,,,, we knned moore ,,,,,, of youre garbalage,,,,,,,, on hear,,,,,, plse.,,,,,,

aeroplain Frday,,,,,,,,, whooshh,,,,,,,, on at 33/1 ,,,,,,,,,,look at me evryone,,,,,,,,,,,plse
Report weary October 9, 2019 2:42 PM BST
Land of oz.....I haven't backed it.
Report Irish are lucky October 9, 2019 2:42 PM BST
chemo

the forum poo poo talker
Report elise October 9, 2019 2:43 PM BST
leave him alone irish he's making me my xmas holiday money, im now 25 points up
Report The Management October 9, 2019 2:44 PM BST
ure all jelouse,,,,,,,,, i dontnot mind admittering,,,,,,,,,, I wantto be a fIAt Pandar driver,,,,,,,, and own lotta propertees,,,,,,,,
Report GLASGOWCALLING October 9, 2019 2:45 PM BST
Land of oz.....I haven't backed it.

.... Oh dear another disgruntled Squirrel by the sounds of it. !!
Report Irish are lucky October 9, 2019 2:45 PM BST
soz elsie

it will be a happy xmas in elsie house this year. what a guy chemo is.
Report elise October 9, 2019 2:46 PM BST
we're all having an extra week in the sun, was 2weeks now 3
Report The Management October 9, 2019 2:46 PM BST
he is the puffy-daddie of the forim,,,,,,,,, thatss for shoore,,,,,,,, kingpine,,,,,, didy-daddy of the Forimm,,,,,, connekted,,,,,,
Report The Management October 9, 2019 2:49 PM BST
give yr fillowers ,,,,,,, a Kryptik won Khemo,,,,,,,,,,,,, make the trollies seathe,,,,,,,, the hole forim loves yr poasts,,,,,,,
Report The Management October 9, 2019 2:50 PM BST
yor the forim Diddy-daddy,,,,,,,, for shore,,,,,, contAKts gulore,,,,,,, nude Market and Lambe-Borne,,,,,,,,,all the trayners on speed dyle,,,,,
Report elise October 9, 2019 2:51 PM BST
it's the gift that keeps on giving, my youngest has just asked if uncle chemo can come to visit
Report The Management October 9, 2019 2:53 PM BST
dunt dragg up all,,,,,, that pedaloe stuff agin elsie,,,,,,,,,
Report The Management October 9, 2019 2:55 PM BST
khem0 big Glittar fan,,,,,,,,,,, you wannbe in mye gang,,,,,,, oh yeah,,,,,, code sheet 7,,,,,,, pedaloes,,,,,,,,
Report The Management October 9, 2019 2:56 PM BST
khemo syyed,,,,, trell yr Neffew elisie,,,,,,,,,,, it's our little secrete,,,,,,,,,, skwireells only,,,,,,, for nuts,,,,,,
Report elise October 9, 2019 2:58 PM BST
don't like pedaloes TM, went on one once on my own spent an hour going round in circles
Report The Management October 9, 2019 3:01 PM BST
woodnt let my chilldren near,,,,,,, a pedaloe,,,,,,,,,,, code sheet 9,,,,,,,, skwirrells only,,,,,,,,, don't' tel the trollies,,,,,,,, top secrete,,,,
Report The Management October 9, 2019 3:04 PM BST
olde Khemo does ,,,,,,,,,,, sprout a lott a nonce-sense,,,,,,,,, every Fred,,,,,,,, his nonce-sence evrywere...,,,,,,,,,, secrete the skwirrels,,,
Report The Management October 9, 2019 3:09 PM BST
khemo texxted,,,,,,,,,, he sayyed,,,,,,,, your ruinating my thfreads,,,,,,,,i REpppLYED but ,,,,,,, yr ruinating on everybdys freads,,,,,,,shelfish imo,,,,,,,, **** les etc,,,,,,,,,
Report The Management October 9, 2019 3:11 PM BST
Mods delete-rated ,,,,,, my crockles????......
Report The Management October 9, 2019 3:15 PM BST
i hve togo noww,,,,,,, playering in sum Kremptom Perk races,,,,,,,,,,, tipps from my contakts,,,,,,,speack too yew latter Khemo,,,,,,,,, keepy-up hte good werk,,,,,,,,, the forim loves youw,,,,,,,,,,,, you arwe the Forim Diddy-daddy,,,,,,,,,,,,, I love yew moore than I loves,,,,, aNDREW,,,,,, THEIR,,,,, i Sayyed it,,,,,,,,if onley alll the outherss could see the lite,,,,,,,,
Report The Management October 9, 2019 3:25 PM BST
pS khemo,,,,,,,, i MENT TO SAY,,,,,,,,, while im away,,,,,,,,,,:::::::::

start moore ,,,,,,,,,,threads pls,,,,,,,, we knned moore ,,,,,, of youre garbalage,,,,,,,, on hear,,,,,, plse.,,,,,,
Report The Management October 9, 2019 3:49 PM BST
whair are you khemo,,,,,,,,, gone quite,,,,,,,, sshh....... lovverly,,,,,,,,,,
Report The Management October 9, 2019 3:52 PM BST
Well done Glentoby!
Report The Management October 9, 2019 3:52 PM BST
srry ,,,,, rong fred ,,,,,,, muppit,,,,,,
Report hello :-) October 9, 2019 3:53 PM BST
kemo fin , GT has him in his pocket
Report The Management October 9, 2019 3:55 PM BST
if onerly,,,,,,,, kan butt hoop,,,,,,, yr rite,,,,,,
Report The Management October 9, 2019 4:02 PM BST
he mite come back,,,,,,, reincarcenerate hmself as,,,,,,,,, khemoInFinnishLand,,,,,,,,if he did awoy with them comas,,,,,,, nonbody wood know,,,,,
Report rooster booster October 9, 2019 4:06 PM BST
Have any of these so called squirrels posted to support Chemo's claims yet ?.... Or are they just pretendy ?
Report The Management October 9, 2019 4:07 PM BST
unliss thy are dis-electric too,,,,,,,,,, how wood thy understhand his massages,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Report The Management October 9, 2019 4:09 PM BST
I like a Kriptik won,,,,,,,,, as mch as the nixt mann,,,,,,,,, but he makes no scence tome,,,,,,,,,,,,, just soils Freds,,,,,,,,,
Report The Management October 9, 2019 4:11 PM BST
^ Fredulean lip...... ment to sayyed spoils Freds,,,,,,,,,,,,
Report elise October 9, 2019 4:27 PM BST
hi rooster, well not exactly, one squirrel that chemo has been pm'ing has been passing me the tips if they are sent them out, I've been laying them

I've also laid whatever he's put up on here and so far i'm 26 points up in total, the "squirrel" who shall remain nameless doesn't think there are many squirrels at all (if any) hence why he only gets a few messages, he thinks chemo is just trying to win friends and is a basket case (his words not mine)
Report dt01 October 9, 2019 5:06 PM BST
well done KS, I hope elsy didnt lay that.Many thanks
Report jerseyboy October 9, 2019 5:08 PM BST
First one in mate, see what THE MANAGEMENT  says about that , silly little boy been on here to long..
Report The Management October 9, 2019 5:11 PM BST
did the brown one winn,,,,,,,,, he sayyed a brown won wd win toddyy,,,,,,,,,,,, Feet Pandars all arounds,,,,,,,,
Report The Management October 9, 2019 5:14 PM BST
shirleys you alll,,,,,,,,,,, kneed to strrt a new threade,,,,,,,four yr wnner,,,,, we neeed moore Khemo threades,,,,,,,,,,,
Report The Management October 9, 2019 5:19 PM BST
dont not mind,,,,,,,, anybodies tapping up a wnner,,,,,,,,,, just soo longe ,,,,,,,, as they ruinate,,,,, on all the uther Freads,,,,,,,,,its a Communinity,,,,,, shd try bester too fck it rite up,,,,,,,, four eveybodys,,,,,,khemo nows,,,,,,,, he dliveretly trys to fk...... it up,,,, for,,,, alll,,,,,,,,,,, ta
Report The Management October 9, 2019 5:23 PM BST
strt a knew threade,,,,,,,, sayyin you gott the 331/ with ,,,,,,,, MossbROS ,,,or the 25/1 wth wolworths,,,,,,,,, we need moore kHemO Freds,,,,,,,
Report kemo sabe October 9, 2019 5:28 PM BST
so what price did you get in running boys 20s 40s or more ,,, how much horse was under the jockey ,, did you watch it get threaded through , ten lengths in the last furlong , hands and heels , with slight correction with the whip ,
Report kemo sabe October 9, 2019 5:29 PM BST
seems the  squirrel didnt bother to tell elsie todays bet ,,,  or if the squirrel did elsies lost her pocket money ,
Report elise October 9, 2019 5:31 PM BST
i'd already backed that one, didn't get told until too late but thanks dave appreciated
Report elise October 9, 2019 5:31 PM BST
not dave, soz, I meant fred
Report The Management October 9, 2019 5:32 PM BST
i Have bin layyering,,,,,,,,,, all the wons,,,,,,,, that havent bean plaiced,,,,,,,, thanx you khemo,,,,,,,,,, spott onn as alweighs,,,,,,, grate contakts meight!,,,,,,,,usin code shoite 11 toddy???,,,,,,,
Report The Management October 9, 2019 5:34 PM BST
wot does yr ,,,,,, contakts sayyed abt the 17;;;55 race?? ,,,,,,,,, I likke the fav,,,,,,,my Godson mannn,,,,,, sayyed it wlll be oddsies/on thought,,,,,,,,
Report 11kv October 9, 2019 5:35 PM BST
yOU BeEN On DaVEs BoTe m8
Report elise October 9, 2019 5:35 PM BST
I lick a gud bote
Report The Management October 9, 2019 5:36 PM BST
dont likk bettering the ,,,,,,, oddsies/on ones,,,,,,,,,, but my contakt sayys its,,,,,,, homme and whosed,,,,,,,, wade inn,,,,,,,
Report elise October 9, 2019 5:36 PM BST
ItS AlL gOnE PEte tonG
Report The Management October 9, 2019 5:38 PM BST
Godsons mann,,,,, my contakt is soooo,,,,,,,,,, confoodint,,,,,,, sayyed even Rab can win,,,,,,,, on it,,,,,,, wade inn,,,, wade, innn,,,,,,
Report The Management October 9, 2019 5:43 PM BST
its' cold ,,,,, glAd Tydin,,,,,,,, sayyed it wil bee ,,,,,,,,, oddsies/on though,,,,,,,, bt a wnnr is a wnner,,,,,,,
Report The Management October 9, 2019 5:49 PM BST
rayce is in se7en,,,, mynutes Khemo,,,,,,,,, dos your NudeMarkert Contract,,,,,, agree wirth mi Contakt?????,,,,,,,, oddsies/on,,,,,, homme and whosed,,,,,,, whooooosh,,,,,,,,s
Report 11kv October 9, 2019 5:51 PM BST
KeMO COulD GivE AceY a RUn FoR HIs MUneeY
Report The Management October 9, 2019 5:52 PM BST
givers ,,,,,, me the runns,,,,,,,,,,
Report elise October 9, 2019 5:54 PM BST
dave says chemo is getting angry
Report The Management October 9, 2019 6:01 PM BST
he;;;ll be livider,,,,,,,,, now my NudeMarketer Contakt has tippered up ,,,,,,,,,, that godsons wnner at Newkastle,,,,,,,,, won like a gud wun,,,,,,, nevverer in dowt,,,,,,,
Report The Management October 9, 2019 6:02 PM BST
whooooosh ,,,,,,,,, wade inn,,,,,,, wade inn,,,,,,,,, won lik an oddser onner shd do,,,,,,,, eesy eeasie,,,,,,,,,
Report The Management October 9, 2019 6:03 PM BST
I wil soon ,,,,,,,,, have enuff for my owen FiAt Pander,,,,,,,,,, and my pant-hoose sweet,,, in Arberden,,,,,, whoooooosh...,,,
Report The Management October 9, 2019 6:04 PM BST
i will bye properteee,,,,,,,,, and became a landy-lordy,,,,,,,,, by day i will truvel,,,,,,, betweeen my properteees,,,,,,, at nights I willl be diddy daddy on the Forim,,,,,,,,,,
Report The Management October 9, 2019 6:06 PM BST
AnderooIN sUEDE wilL BEE greene with enviousnesss,,,,, I will be the diddy daaddy and all,,, the poasters,,,,, will love me,,,,,,, at lasssst,,,,
Report Irish are lucky October 9, 2019 6:45 PM BST
jerseyboy is a stupid little rat. he would lick the ahole of any guy that he can get info off. his a feeder
Report dt01 October 9, 2019 7:14 PM BST
BOOM BOOM very nice double header  many thanks KS
Report elise October 9, 2019 7:15 PM BST
cheers dave thanks for the heads up
Report rooster booster October 9, 2019 7:20 PM BST
elise

elise
09 Oct 19 16:27
| Topic/replies: 26,925 | Blogger: elise's blog
hi rooster, well not exactly, one squirrel that chemo has been pm'ing has been passing me the tips if they are sent them out, I've been laying them

I've also laid whatever he's put up on here and so far i'm 26 points up in total, the "squirrel" who shall remain nameless doesn't think there are many squirrels at all (if any) hence why he only gets a few messages, he thinks chemo is just trying to win friends and is a basket case (his words not mine)

Thanks for the clarification elise and WD on the lays
Report GLASGOWCALLING October 9, 2019 7:21 PM BST
How did we not guess kemos imaginary double would cop after GTs stormer of a bet. !!   LaughGrin
Report elise October 9, 2019 7:21 PM BST
cheers mate , i'll have to start an ante squirrel fred so everyone can fill their botes
Report elise October 9, 2019 7:22 PM BST
28 pts prophet, i've not made this much since marty the clown came to town
Report elise October 9, 2019 7:25 PM BST
more turns than a norwegian figure skater
Report rooster booster October 9, 2019 7:29 PM BST
Report jerseyboy October 9, 2019 7:30 PM BST
Again, thanks mate 2 out of 2, that  will get them numpties annoyed, you could not make it up, keep winding them Kemo the snapping point is getting closer,  lol..
Report elise October 9, 2019 7:31 PM BST
boom boom ante squirrel lay, the clues were there, norweigian figure skater, lay sonje henie … this is just too easy
Report rooster booster October 9, 2019 7:34 PM BST
You is the layin massiah elise
Report Willie Shafter. October 9, 2019 7:35 PM BST
jerseyboy sc's.
Report elise October 9, 2019 7:35 PM BST
i owe it all to chemo, he made it possible, without him i wouldn't be where i am now
Report GLASGOWCALLING October 9, 2019 7:40 PM BST
dt01 has been on here 10 yrs yet only seems to " pop up " on threads supporting kemo oh and Cardenden by coincidence. !!!

SPOOKY. ShockedScared
Report rooster booster October 9, 2019 7:42 PM BST
Regardless of who they are Glasgow, they're the only two i've seen post...pretty sad following really
Report GLASGOWCALLING October 9, 2019 7:48 PM BST
Grin Aye, ones a definite Ringer the other one jerseyboy is just easily led. Laugh
Report dt01 October 9, 2019 8:22 PM BST
Glasgow calling, please dont waste your time speculating who I am, I am an old man living on the west coast of scotland, introduced to betfair by ZIPPER who was a close friend and work colleague, my gambling is very low key, and, although getting old, I remain quite well connected.Is it not correct to thank someone who has done you a favour? Kemo invited me to contact him, I ask you TO NOT INVOLVE ME in all the Petty wranglings that are going on on this forum,I do not need it Thank you.
Report 11kv October 9, 2019 8:49 PM BST
No problem Jimmy
Report GLASGOWCALLING October 9, 2019 10:04 PM BST
No probs, you wont hear from me again if thats what you want, it just looked suspect to me that the only threads you

have in your history concerned 2 of the biggest idiots ever  to grace this forum. ( not zipper btw )
Report Charlton2005 October 9, 2019 11:25 PM BST
well done kemo
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com