Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
kemo sabe
07 Oct 19 16:37
| Topic/replies: 9,286 | Blogger: kemo sabe's blog
to put up 21 consective losers  with the quality of the info that Toby jug and the mole have ,,,

let me show you im going to guess  a few times with well reasoned info , i might or indeed might not be making it up so please dont punt these ,,, i mean you trust the jug dont you

so lets see 21 in a row ,, ist information based guess ,,, 4.50  witness protection , its def fancied by connections top guy up ,  the drift means nothing , the horse is fit fancied and has a great chance

SO as i said a guess ,, but its impossible to punt 21 losers some odds on ,,, unless of course yr the jug ,,

more shortly im sure,,,  this has as big a chance as any of tobys 21 loser in a row ,
Pause Switch to Standard View I dont think its possible
Show More
Report kemo sabe October 7, 2019 5:05 PM BST
in best toby jug manner  over to tipperary ,,, the fav west court wideway ,, today no fences to get in the way ,,, so less rish it must win on the bridle at least so my vole snippets tell me ,,, thank me later,,, or better still if it loses  just ignore it ,,,  jug does that ,,, but dont worry theres always another one along shortly fully messaged of course
Report mymumsfinethankyou October 7, 2019 6:34 PM BST
yr ,,, the man ,,y got that wrong only won by,,, 41/2 lengths,,,jst got over the line,,,
Report jerseyboy October 7, 2019 6:38 PM BST
Hi Kemo  Again many thanks one bet one EASY WINNER   take note losers..
Report kemo sabe October 7, 2019 6:40 PM BST
24 hours in advance ,, im tld on here some got 9/2  unless wrong horse of course ,,,
Report dt01 October 7, 2019 6:44 PM BST
Once again many thanks Kemo no sweat at all, keep them coming please.
Report Willie Shafter. October 7, 2019 6:48 PM BST
keep them coming please.
Report kemo sabe October 7, 2019 6:49 PM BST
is it even better with the full outline ,,, pj swops off his retainer ,  5 from 7 ist time out tates ,, and they call it the aeroplane ,,,  hence i said on another thread i was going to watch an aeroplane land ,,,

but i guess dont i
Report Willie Shafter. October 7, 2019 6:51 PM BST
yes
Report kemo sabe October 7, 2019 6:53 PM BST
just awaiting ohh another short one ,,, last three won by total of 18lengths , today was not as far ,,, yet how impressive ,
Report the dealer October 7, 2019 6:55 PM BST
Welcome back dt01 16 days is a long time between winners and well done JB, 100% winners and no losers posted. Incredible strike rate.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com