Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
kemo sabe
21 Sep 19 14:43
| Topic/replies: 9,286 | Blogger: kemo sabe's blog
struggling to send out the full monty guys ,,, so if youve punted the first one and won a few quid  theres another vsf ,,, later on , but we do have the poss of another max tomorrow , im just checking on two of its rivals ,  that said keep reading im not putting any bets on here for the rest of the day but i might get the chance to tell you what connections think , keep yr cash in yr pockets , till later
Pause Switch to Standard View Afternoon squirrel
Show More
Report kemo sabe September 21, 2019 2:44 PM BST
if y avny got the 40 to one shot message me ,,,
Report leif September 21, 2019 3:34 PM BST
Why not up your street cred and put it on the '10/1 or biga fred'?

The subterfuge amuses you but it's getting tedious and self-indulgent to the point of ennui.
Report kemo sabe September 21, 2019 4:11 PM BST
an interesting ten mins guys dont you think   , shall we check whats haapened to the 40S
Report dt01 September 21, 2019 4:12 PM BST
KS once again the cat got the cream had to take 34s very well done Many thanks.
Report kemo sabe September 21, 2019 4:16 PM BST
see what it is now ,,, as for the second one ,,, people on here think hes useless,, wen the money is down ,,, i told you it was fast ,,,
Report leif September 21, 2019 4:20 PM BST
*Yawns*

Post ya bets
Report kemo sabe September 21, 2019 4:22 PM BST
i dont understand if im not posting anything of interest why do you read it ,,
Report leif September 21, 2019 4:28 PM BST
I don't understand why you are on a forum that share's hoss tips sat there posting crypic stuff in the hope that it rubs someone's nose in it?

Day after day mind you, day after day!

Do you beat off when you feel you have rubbed noses in the dirt for your own self indulgence?

Why not start a whatsapp group or email your rodents subtly?
Report kemo sabe September 21, 2019 4:41 PM BST
ive told you why ,,, lots of time like ricky gervais to carl pilkington , i want to annoy you ,,,   i wonder what my bets were today ,,, hmm and how many of them won ,,, ohh and what the 40s shot was before the race and what it is now ,

its not at all cryptic ,  three horses ist second and 4Th in a race ,,, have a few forcasts ,, whats cryptic bout that ,,

i ask you squirrels am i cryptic ,,, maybe dont answer that ,,, just tell me what price you got ante post ,, and what it is now
Report kemo sabe September 21, 2019 4:44 PM BST
i do occasionally put up the odd horse on here like the 2.10  look why dont you ask the wullies to put up stuff pre race ,,, its cos they are conning you ,,, go on ask him ,,, one horse before its run ,, lists of fake results ,, you fall for it every day ,,, we are not worthy ,,, read the emporers new clothes thats him ,,, he knows nothing , but hes held in awe cos he fakes his bets always after the race ,, why dont you lot get it
Report penzance September 21, 2019 4:48 PM BST
OP
why do you worry what other punters
do?
Report kemo sabe September 21, 2019 4:54 PM BST
im happy to answer that ,,, why not ask why the trolls post on my thrreads when they say i talk bollocks ,,, starting with oor wullie if y get an answer ;; im happy to do the same but good luck with that,, several to say the least are flipping out on my threads not least il duce
Report tanglefoot September 21, 2019 4:55 PM BST
Kemo is well connected( whatever that means) and they love their info to be plastered all over the forum. Laugh
Report Charlton2005 September 21, 2019 4:57 PM BST
Grin
Report kemo sabe September 21, 2019 5:06 PM BST
y mite ask the two most recent posters ie losers as
Report greenteethnarrabacktroutmoy September 21, 2019 5:19 PM BST
Report leif September 21, 2019 6:54 PM BST
Red squirrels rarer than a pre-race bet from Kemo

Sad times; sad times.
Report glentoby September 21, 2019 7:10 PM BST
Are the morning,noon,evening and night squirrels still suffering constipation from the nuts or loose bowels from the dodgy crabs?Surprised
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com