Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
StillLearning
07 Sep 19 15:42
| Topic/replies: 10,297 | Blogger: StillLearning's blog
interference
Pause Switch to Standard View winner will be kicked out their
Show More
Report Kriskin September 7, 2019 4:44 PM BST
FPTP will keep race.  Jockey will get a ban
Report neill d September 7, 2019 4:45 PM BST
Why? didn't effect the second. Under the rules, there is no way it should be tossed.
Report muse September 7, 2019 4:45 PM BST
Could be.  You might not think it would not have beaten Golden Apollo anyway, but the head on looks pretty bad, and I am not sure whether Magical Ride could have got there.  As I backed the second, I wouldn't mind the winner getting chucked out!
Report wondersobright September 7, 2019 4:46 PM BST
jockey will be done for careless riding
head on looks shocking
but cant see this being amended
Report neill d September 7, 2019 4:47 PM BST
On the winner, but didn't stop Stoute's, the fact it is Stoute's would worry me but the market suggests he'll keep it, I don't trade out of these but I'm sweating.
Report the dealer September 7, 2019 4:48 PM BST
would be amazed if it gets chucked
Report neill d September 7, 2019 4:48 PM BST
What wondersobright said! Steward doesn't sound too worried in the interview there.
Report HowieTheRookie. September 7, 2019 4:49 PM BST
not a prayer
Report wondersobright September 7, 2019 4:57 PM BST
result stands
Report neill d September 7, 2019 5:14 PM BST
And the fav wins the last, time to get the fck out of here for the day.
Report greenteethnarrabacktroutmoy September 7, 2019 5:26 PM BST
is still learning still learning? (the rules)
Report carrot1960 September 7, 2019 6:08 PM BST
Race 6 - 4:30pm
THE FEVER-TREE HANDICAP STAKES (CLASS 2)

FILLE DE REVE wore ear plugs which were removed at the start. Permission was given for STONE OF DESTINY to wear a hood in the Parade Ring and for SWINDLER to go early to post.

An enquiry was held to consider the placings in this race after interference on the run to the line when the winner, SWINDLER, ridden by Louis Steward, interfered with GOLDEN APOLLO, placed fourth, ridden by Martin Dwyer, who in turn interfered with MAGICAL RIDE, which fell, ridden by Sean Kirrane, who in turn interfered with WALK ON WALTER (IRE), unplaced, ridden by John Egan. Steward was suspended for 8 days for careless riding as he was slow to take corrective action and had used his whip in the right hand despite his mount having started to drift left. Satisfied that the offence did not constitute dangerous riding and had not improved SWINDLER’s position over the other runners, the placings remained unaltered.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com