Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
impossible123
31 Aug 19 09:41
| Topic/replies: 20,272 | Blogger: impossible123's blog
I believe this horse is head and shoulder above the others, but my greatest concern is the pilot on his back; it was painful for his backers watching last time.  And, a repeat will confine the pilot to the sin bin for me forever and ever; 10/11 is value too for me.

All over to Moore...consolation is the trainer is Stoute, a no-nonsense trainer where jockeys are concerned.
Pause Switch to Standard View Jubiloso (San 15:00)
Show More
Report FELTFAIR August 31, 2019 1:06 PM BST
The Ryan Moore stalker and bully is on again. Unbelievable.
Report kemo sabe August 31, 2019 2:32 PM BST
young and old we join the chorus of the best old song ,,,,,,
Report FOYLESWAR August 31, 2019 3:00 PM BST
fav the one to beat but we dont how good gosdens is and still on the up shell do for me around 7/2
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! August 31, 2019 3:03 PM BST
Last but ONE

Grin
Report casemoney August 31, 2019 3:04 PM BST
was a smash up according to MATT , few banks smashed up
Report ashleigh August 31, 2019 3:04 PM BST
different tactics, didn't work.Sad
Report Platini August 31, 2019 3:04 PM BST
another masterclass from the grumpy one
Report impossible123 August 31, 2019 3:06 PM BST
An expensive horse to follow for backers, and a different tactic has backfired badly. One to discard until winning one 1st.
Report wondersobright August 31, 2019 3:06 PM BST

Aug 31, 2019 -- 9:04AM, Platini wrote:

another masterclass from the grumpy one

massive wonga the last 18 months pushing the RHS buttons on RLM

Report Mat22 August 31, 2019 3:06 PM BST
Jubiloso is a Dog and overrated, Nothing to do With Ryan!
Report granitjack August 31, 2019 3:08 PM BST
Moore laughable there lol Blush
Report unclepuncle August 31, 2019 3:09 PM BST
Fools and their money..........LaughLaughCrazyCrazyLaughLaugh
Report kemo sabe August 31, 2019 3:09 PM BST
def not one to punt ,,, looked very unwilling
Report impossible123 August 31, 2019 3:27 PM BST
Made the running once, but over 7f; today was 8f, not that he'd have won nevertheless, would like to know why Moore decided to make the running in a Gp 3 race.
Report kemo sabe August 31, 2019 3:29 PM BST
you can imagine ,,, yr on best horse step up suites just get it out run them into the ground ,,, or more likely you know the horse you dont need instructions ; thats more likely
Report impossible123 August 31, 2019 3:47 PM BST
In a Gp race, and up in trip? I'd have erred on the side of caution. But, after the ride he gave the horse last time rollicking assured again if encountering M25 in rush hour.
Report morella August 31, 2019 10:31 PM BST
Before each race as a punter when you have studied a hourses form  , you have a good idea of what a kind of ride a jockey will give to produce the best form ... Today Ryan Moore gave Jubiloso another Questionable ride . 

She simply needed to be tucked in behind a lead horse settle her and wait to the 7 furlong pole then allow her daylight to extend ....
Shocking ride
Report differentdrum August 31, 2019 11:56 PM BST
I have criticised him plenty of times but I can't see that he did much wrong. She had the run of the race and ran a shocker.

If I was guessing the run last time probably finished her and she will be off to the paddocks sooner rather than later.
Report kemo sabe September 1, 2019 12:10 AM BST
they really liked it big time ,,, and punted it accordingly ,,, they were wrong ,,, gallops arnt racecourse ,,, ,, i might have gone in so much bigger ,,, jockey no blame just poor horse ,,, no way back im sure
Report GEORGE.B September 1, 2019 12:27 AM BST
The performance of JUBILOSO, which started favourite and finished unplaced, was considered. The representative of Sir Michael Stoute could offer no explanation for the filly’s performance.

In that case, may I be so bold as to offer one?

Quickest ground she's raced on and she fecking hated it?
Report truehoncho September 1, 2019 1:23 AM BST
Or,just over rated because who she is related to, trained by and ridden by.
Report kemo sabe September 1, 2019 1:36 AM BST
he has good horses which it gallops with regularly, its def at home useful , and its shown a lot of improvement  over last few weeks , the step up was fully expected to suite ,, it didnt run for whatever reason to its home form ;  its a rare loser for me from the stable ,, disapointing on a horse punted big time , not least by connections ;; look at some of the bets laid ,,, massive by big punters ,, i wish i could afford to lose those amounts
Report Pilsudski September 1, 2019 8:08 AM BST
Keep stalking him,Impossible — he has gone.
Report impossible123 September 1, 2019 8:43 AM BST
I'm not stalking Moore - I do not stalk any jockey (this is only a game). Nevertheless, I hate losing when I believe my selection ought to have won or least ran to form. But, the pilot plays a major part in my calculation prior to placing my bet; Moore rode Jubiloso yesterday the way he rode Hermosa ie she did not get a good start, rushed up to be with the pace, and then made the pace so after - this was what puzzled me the most esp over a furlong longer than she'd ever been.

A watching brief next time unless Dettori or Oisin is on board. I still believe she's a good horse hopefully, winning at a good price too.
Report liberator of the oppressed September 1, 2019 9:19 AM BST
Horse is a DOG nothing better than a plater.
Report differentdrum September 1, 2019 9:53 AM BST
Although horses that act on good ground but not good to firm remains one of the biggest mysteries to punters I would be very wary of attributing this performance to the ground. Much more likely that she has just gone at the game.

She was visibly taken off her feet at Goodwood over a shorter trip. They ran a course record which seems to me to imply the ground was pretty quick. She still finished her race off and looked as if she should have won. Yesterday was totally different. She set her own pace, wasn't bustled along and was able to get a relatively uncontested lead.

Surely connections could have offered the ground as an excuse? Unless of course they think they have made a complete horlicks of the last two engagements. According to the media we only get to hear of the occasions when Stoute gets it right. Master of bringing them along gradually blah blah blah.....
Report kemo sabe September 1, 2019 10:12 AM BST
im happy to admit i had a decent bet on this horse as i knew they really liked the horses chances ,, the other reason i punted it was earlier in the week i punted in a similar big fashion the similar named horse called jovial , both had been at home big improvers , both connections lumped on as you could see from the bets all day on both , both thought would win ,,,

one won at just under evens early the other in spite of the same support finished last ,, there is no explanation , they dont know why ,,, as i had a similar lumpy bet on both for me its a swings and roundabout job ,

my worry is and i do worry is horses i punt normally dont run  like that esp my big bets ,  financially on both bets theres no difference but you tend to remember the last one

both ridden the same way one lost one won ,,, no explanation ,,, its racing ,for good or bad
Report Blackrock September 1, 2019 10:26 AM BST
Widely accepted that Moore gave the horse to much to do over 7f at Goody.[ Ran on strongly] Step up to 8f would seem to suit. Lay handy and press the button a furlong out. That would seem a good plan.

But no, lets make the running and set the race up for something else to quicken by. Whoever chose tactics made a balls of it.
Report kemo sabe September 1, 2019 10:33 AM BST
black rock when he went to the front i thought ;;; whats he doing ,,, then well hes on the best horse so he knows what hes doing ,,, but it seems he didnt ,
Report kemo sabe September 1, 2019 10:34 AM BST
i expected him like you to sit and wait ,,,
Report FELTFAIR September 1, 2019 10:41 AM BST
"I'm not stalking Moore - I do not stalk any jockey"

impossible 123 has been stalking Ryan Moore for years.
Report ReaseHeath September 1, 2019 12:11 PM BST
Like Jubiloso, the winner is beautifully bred and lightly raced. Suffered from thumps during the Epsom Oaks though any filly having her third start and first over 12f around there can be given a pass for a disappointing run. But she is trained by Amanda Perrett so nobody is really interested in her - I see no reason why she should n't run a big race in the Sun Chariot.

You can hardly set your watch by the high profile Stoute horses these days. Anybody know where Sangarius is? Have the racing media asked him?

Jubiloso may well bounce back - look at how Expert Eye ran in the Dewhurst and the the Guineas before his success at Royal Ascot and beyond last year.
Report kemo sabe September 1, 2019 12:13 PM BST
yes very well argued ,,, hardly a selling plater ,,,
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com