Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
brassneck
25 Aug 19 00:37
| Topic/replies: 18,146 | Blogger: brassneck's blog
The broadband is being switched off for 10 hours on Monday 26th August 2019 on the borders between rep.of Ireland and Northern Ireland ,it says local area,and it says its to speed up the broadband,but to me it sounds like a thinly veiled story that we are getting ready for brexit and we are upgrading our national network.i could be wrong but as the old saying goes "there is no smoke without fire.make what you want out of this post."now who has got a domain after no deal brexit?
Show More
Report lumponlarge August 25, 2019 10:56 AM BST
I didn't realise they had broadband in the 3rd world.
Report brassneck August 25, 2019 11:26 AM BST
you will know all about the 3rd world very shortly if its a no deal,i believe Boris will be informing everyone in Britain to switch their watches and clocks back 400 years on the 31st of OctoberWhoops
Report brassneck August 25, 2019 11:44 AM BST
just thinking to myself,where are Britain going to get 30 million flu vaccines during the winter vomiting bug which arrives every year just about the time the no deal is due to take place,Now thats a very serious question,and someone needs to stop sitting on their hands and come on front of the TV cameras and explain their plan.A SUPER MASSIVE PROBLEM FOR EVERYONE.Shocked
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com