Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
kemo sabe
24 Aug 19 11:42
| Topic/replies: 9,286 | Blogger: kemo sabe's blog
i take my punting or as some might say guessing quite seriously and do tend to review my bets for the previous week to see where i made errors or punted horses i shouldnt have backed , so for some of the doubters especially heres a brief summary of what i punted and how they went or indeed didnt ;
Mayne 2ND
Empreinte Reconce Won 5/2
Japan Won 7/1
Search For a song Won 4/1
Artic valley 3rd
royal crusade Won 6/4
Majaalis Lost ,,

i also suggested i was going to have TWO quid ew on mabs cross Lost and the same on Malotru which did the bizz to place at 28/1 when i backed it EW,

these are the facts ,,, the problem is i suppose theres a degree of envy at the fact i back more winners than losers and at prices that give me regular yet not vast profits , to most of you its ok and you wish me well , yet in spite of my utter clarity like this week , ok i do admit in the previous few weeks ive been very ambiguous in some of my posts but thats been totally deliberate to annoy my detractors , that said nothing i posted would put anyone away and was said in good humour , it also did what i intended it to do ,,, to infuriate the trolls ,

the sheer lack of a brain between them was illustrated by me putting up a thread about a new contact who said Mandacello was liked , i said i was going to watch the race , not bet it but hope it ran well , i also added that even if i did win i wdnt punt the next two from the same source until i got a feel for the information , I added thats what i always do , Even being as clear as that they still dont get it , Ive blocked the worst of the trolls yet they continue to post on my threads knowing i cant read their bile ,

the results speak for themselves , , others spout and give nothing , all ive ever said ws with my stuff you will at worst lose very slowly, and you just might win ,

this week i won ,, and im sure some of you did the same , the info based stuff i post is totally genuine , thats whats the sad bit thats what sticks in their craw , ive got something they can have ,,, , you know who the detractors are ,,, maybe the horse results of their posts in the last week wd make interesting reading ; but i feel they wont
Pause Switch to Standard View my betting week ,
Show More
Report Charlton2005 August 24, 2019 7:55 PM BST
smash in the cupboard, pontins for his holidays. this guy really must be getting top quality info
Report top2rated August 24, 2019 8:08 PM BST
Source:  https://community.betfair.com/horse_racing/go/thread/view/94102/31568579/155...

Report top2rated August 24, 2019 8:08 PM BST
Whoops!

Sorry, wrong thread.
Report Charlton2005 August 24, 2019 8:08 PM BST
thanks top2
Report Charlton2005 August 24, 2019 8:10 PM BST
this is precisely the right thread. why are the losers in that thread not included in the opening post?
Report GLASGOWCALLING August 24, 2019 8:19 PM BST
they dont like anyone doing well on the forum,,

Talking of not doing well when will be getting another  one of your lay threads ?  I havent laughed so much

since the demise of Father Ted. LaughGrin
Report smirnoff2therescue August 24, 2019 8:33 PM BST
nice cupla days for you T2R Top bombing sir CoolCoolCool
Report mouse muldoon August 24, 2019 9:17 PM BST
He'd be a fool if he put every pretendee egg in the same basket.
Report kemo sabe August 24, 2019 9:41 PM BST
75 posts in total ,,, 47 of them from blocked folk they must spend their times gagging to post , thats probebly why they never have any time to post a single horse again between them today ,,, at least i assume they didnt i did ask a couple of the fence sitters to tell me if the posted anything ,  ; so thats three days and one post which finished 3RD of 6 top bombing ,
Report mouse muldoon August 24, 2019 9:44 PM BST
Not reading those 47 poasts must mean plenty of extra time to scan the Beano.
Report Rico-Dangleflaps August 24, 2019 9:54 PM BST
has he poasted last 7 days yet?
Report GLASGOWCALLING August 24, 2019 10:40 PM BST
Kemo have you heard of Spellchecker ??  Did you attend the Stanley Unwin school of speech. ??
Report kemo sabe August 25, 2019 12:49 AM BST
as requested by smirnof ive been asked why i didnt include the earlier suggestion that i was having a small ew bet on the two tate horses earlier in the week ,,, i didnt include those because i said small ew bet ,,, just as i didnt include again cos i said to small stakes the bottie one in the big sprint 4th ew at 28/1 8/1 for a place the horse was called Malotru,

Emp reconce Won 5/2                   

japan won 7/1
S for a song won 4/1

Royal crusade W 6/4
Malotru EW 8/1 for a place

SO THATS TO LEVEL STAKES TO 100QUID A TIME a profit of 23points , ie 2300

less majaalis lost ,artic valley lost plus the two tates lost ,  the win part of the Malotru bet ,,,

At levels thats 5PTS

ive no idea what this nortons thing youve mentioned ; but for the sake of arguement its another point lost , so lets say LOSS 6PTS

Take one from the other thats 17 points in front ,

of course i didnt put the same amount on each horse but i made that quite clear before the race which i was punting to small stakes , but that doesnt fit into your  ideas that im guessing ,,,

SO 17points to level stakes , posting the doubters can only dream of ,,,

anyone else on here done that ,,, on a regular basis ,

ive done exactly what you asked me to do ,,, 1700quid to 100pound level stakes in 4 days of the most difficult meeting ,

no doubt you will now shift the ground as to how im putting up the figs but again thats expected ,,

i also said i wd update my weeks work with the ones you indicated i had deliberatly missed off i said i wd change the figs to reflect the level stakes reality , but also asked that you put up a list of the detractors selections which actually were posted , i didnt even say which had won ,,, i will await that list and hope its as comprehensive as mine ,,, its going to be a short one so wont take long ,

17points guys in 4 days ,,, , stuff in yr dreams ,,, stuff all from  the stables like a botti unconsidered horse , like two irish horses against heavily punted favs , an unraced appleby TYO  ,,,  , its easy putting up logition , or enable , which is about yr limits ,,, just as it was crystel ocean ,,,  you guess but dont guess accuratly ,,, 17points ,,, just consider that ,,, 17points thats 1700 quid to 100 quid stakes ,,

i do it in full view of the forum ,,, every day , your colleages cant post anything except bile ,,, these figs show why they post ,,, sheer jealousy that they cant do the stuff i do ,,,

i will await until midday to see yr list of the clowns posts , but im pretty sure they wont be on the thread , you will try to shift the goals again ,,, but 17PTS to level stakes , thats 4 days ,,,

ok game of thrones finished ,,, love the videos ,,,

winter is indeed comeing and for a few on here its never gone away ,,,

i think this wil get them spluttering in their cereal in the morning ,,  50 posts all blocked before i log on , nite nite
Report mouse muldoon August 25, 2019 12:52 AM BST
condense that to 2 or 3 lines pls
Report smirnoff2therescue August 25, 2019 1:11 AM BST
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HB0giSCuFA

but then.......
Report Trusty August 25, 2019 5:45 AM BST
Same old story...never actually posts bets or p&l.

When asked, he asks you to post first and when you do, he says "congrats" but never ever posts his.

Joins the list of fantasy bettors. Many years ago would have been locked up, now it is just care in the community and we all have to put up with it.
Report stewarts rise August 25, 2019 8:18 AM BST
Morning Kemo Sabe, as you know i quite believe your modus operandi regarding the information you get but for the sake of accuracy i just need to point out you have put...

"just as i didnt include again cos i said to small stakes the bottie one in the big sprint 4th ew at 28/1 8/1 for a place the horse was called Malotru,
Malotru EW 8/1 for a place."

Just to point out that 28/1 becomes 7/1 at 1/4 odds or 5.6/1 at 1/5 odds. However i don't know what bookie was laying 1st 4 in the Gimcrack a 12 runner stakes race, possible someone went 1/4 odds but doubt would be 1st 4.
If bets on Malotru were on betfair 4 place market and you did get 8/1 a place then my apologies.

Shouldn't detract from what looks a decent week, but best to get things right imo and also you shouln't work out small bets to the same stake points wise as normal £100 bets imo.
"less majaalis lost ,artic valley lost plus the two tates lost ,  the win part of the Malotru bet ,,," these shouldn't be taken off profits at 1pt a time, but as you state "Small bets" lets assume at 1/10th stakes should be just 1/10th times 5 =1/2pt to take off the profits.
Report tanglefoot August 25, 2019 8:30 AM BST
Go gettum Tiger.
Report Charlton2005 August 25, 2019 11:47 AM BST
stewarts putting the boot in. great stuff.
Report Rico-Dangleflaps August 25, 2019 11:51 AM BST

its easy,takes around 10 seconds,back up your claims in seconds..

mine 1st? just ask.

tar.
Report kemo sabe August 25, 2019 11:57 AM BST
im happy to be questionedwith regard to what i put up ,,
i never even bothered to include Malotru as i had simply said i was like the tait horses a small bet EW , i did get the 4th place odds and that was the item i was asked to include in my bets , they cant have it both ways ,, as in put in everything then when i do it at level stakes they complain ,

my staking varies depending on the strength of the info ,,, why wouldnt it ,,, to some extent im not fussed about  cash buti use it to keep the score , eg ,,
i had a couple of tiny bets yesterday in the ebor mostly because the haggas lot had played early on the fav and another one which i knew was liked , but so were twenty others , the horse was remined to me by another poster  i had a tenner ew on the placed horse and twenty on the haggas horse ,
but the full picture of my day was coloured by wisahicon of JG  the stable were really confident about the horse  as you could see from the way it was punted ,, it ran like a drain , the few people i privatly message on here i told this is vsf and i was having a decent bet on it i actually lost 600quid on it , the horse was punted from 13/8 to evens ,,, so the question is was it good information ,

i also made a flippant remark about Calculation and the queen going to chelmsford ,

the same message i sent to a small group of folks on here said ,,,louis  the  stables instructions are ,,, canter down , canter back , pick up the prize , ,,, you can work out your self if i punted it ,

i couldnt believe the drift ,,, 1.8 , yes i was chasing and i was nervous as i put on just enough to get the gosden cash back , a rare odds on bet for me , So yesterday was really a non event for me , ; my lay thing didnt run but as i had as i said pre race traded for a free bet it finished second beaten ironically by tonto ,

i used the 100quid as a simple method to show how they have flawed reasoning ie i know theres a difference between big and small bets , but they wanted clarity i gave them it ,, TO level stakes around 17points ,,, arounds enough for me

yet i keep asking the same critics to put up a bet , any bet they do on occasions and apart from tangle who im sure has a good heart they dont ,

they drain the life out of the forum ,,,

i would months ago do a sort of newsreel of what trainers were thinking and if connections were punting ;, just that i wasnt saying this wins ,etc ,,, on a day i put up 5 horses 4 won , i got **** about the horse that lost ,

the stuff i put up right or wrong is exactly from connections mouths , i think its fun and interesting , but i cant do form nor times if i try i lose ,

im in a jovial mood today so if yr punting good luck
Report Charlton2005 August 25, 2019 11:59 AM BST
looks like in addition to having a good memory liars also need a modicum of common sense / logical ability. claiming 8/1 first 4 about a 20s shot provides us with a striking counter example of these traits within kemo the lying c@ck
Report Charlton2005 August 25, 2019 12:08 PM BST
the stuff i put up right or wrong is exactly from connections mouths

still wondering why these connections their don't post their presumably valuable private information directly to the forum? why go through this c@nt? could someone ask him for his opinion on that?
Report Rico-Dangleflaps August 25, 2019 12:19 PM BST

its easy,takes around 10 seconds,back up your claims in seconds..

mine 1st? just ask.

tar.
Report Charlton2005 August 25, 2019 12:21 PM BST
kemo you lying c@ck, post your p&l ffs. how many times does rico have to ask?
Report kemo sabe August 25, 2019 3:36 PM BST
well stewarts i hope you read all of my post right to the end ,,, i did say last week i had decided to stop being ambiguous and i was going to become cryptic ,,, So my ist cryptic one in last sentence IE I WAS GOING TO HAVE A JOVIAL DAY... more measured words more cash in the kitty , needed the run last time had a float around  exact words from the stable today it wins ,,, the secret society were on again , big big bet ,,, ,

im being cryptic as i def dont wish the detractors to be privy to the big ones , they def wont work out the clues so i can have a laugh explaining the clues afterwards ,, i get a double joy , winners and the joy that they just dont get it
Report greenteethnarrabacktroutmoy August 25, 2019 3:44 PM BST
last 7 days must be desperate Cry
Report chavman August 25, 2019 3:51 PM BST
more smoke and mirrors than bruce lee in enter the dragon
Report kemo sabe August 25, 2019 4:01 PM BST
im sure the cryptic idea will amuse a few , what is a pity is the crap i get if i put up winners isnt acceptable so i will continue to prod the doubters , the JOVIAL thing today was so funny ,,, Cryptic but still informative if you read  what i say and take it seriously ,,, SO far ten blocked and the winners keep flowing ,,, are yr friends posting any selections , i cant tell i cant read their posts but i doubt it ,,, they are ok with loseing and complaining ,,,  bottom feeders all , im actually surprised ive not blocked you ,,, if y behave yself i wont but theres a degree of inevitability about it ,,, if y want to win and i dont mean in the monopoly money some on here say they bet in ie im not risking real cash ,,, stick around ; i assume you can be shrewd but sometimes i do wonder , at the moment youve got the benefit of my doubt ,
Report greenteethnarrabacktroutmoy August 25, 2019 4:10 PM BST
Charlton2005 25 Aug 19 12:21 
kemo you lying c@ck, post your p&l ffs. how many times does rico have to ask?
Report DIFERENT GRAVY 12 August 25, 2019 4:15 PM BST
How was it cryptic,, thats the name of the horse??????

Thick fcker
Report rooster booster August 25, 2019 6:12 PM BST
im actually surprised ive not blocked you ,,, if y behave yself i wont but theres a degree of inevitability about it

Kemo, It suprises me that you would even think that anyone would care if you blocked them or not, It's an annonymous forum  and i can assure you no one gives a sh1t..

How anyone can get upset over posts from people they don't even know is beyond me.
Report Charlton2005 August 25, 2019 6:45 PM BST
messiah complex, thinks everyone cares
Report kemo sabe August 25, 2019 6:51 PM BST
if they dont care why do they keep posting stuff on my  threads last night 45 times after midnight ,,, the thing is they do care and care a great deal ,,, or they wdnt keep posting ,,, indeed a couple are getting more and more manic ,,, im sure they continue to post lots of winners though,,, , that will no doubt get another lot of posts from folks who dont care ,,, if they didnt care they wdnt post ,,, i dont post on their threads ,,, that because in prior times they had nothing to offer , they still dont ,
Report mouse muldoon August 25, 2019 6:53 PM BST
You'll know you've made it when people start bringing your threads up from 5 years ago.
Report kemo sabe August 25, 2019 6:53 PM BST
so simple question if as you say they dont care why do they continue to post on my few threads ,,, answer me that ,,, that and did any of them post a winner today ,,
Report Charlton2005 August 25, 2019 7:00 PM BST
Report Charlton2005 August 25, 2019 7:01 PM BST
manic Grin
Report Charlton2005 August 25, 2019 7:02 PM BST
Report Charlton2005 August 25, 2019 7:03 PM BST
machine gun style posting to confuse the c@nt kemo
maaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...
Report Charlton2005 August 25, 2019 7:04 PM BST
wish I could post pictures
Report Charlton2005 August 25, 2019 7:04 PM BST
Mouse do you have any guidance for me?
Report Charlton2005 August 25, 2019 7:06 PM BST
uploaded a pic from the desktop, selected it, in this "post your reply" section it said [jpg]undefined[jpg]
Report Charlton2005 August 25, 2019 7:06 PM BST
and then when I post it just comes out blank Sad
Report Charlton2005 August 25, 2019 7:07 PM BST
any help from anyone?
Report Charlton2005 August 25, 2019 7:09 PM BST
please :(
Report Charlton2005 August 25, 2019 7:10 PM BST
even you kemo you c@ck
Report Charlton2005 August 25, 2019 7:11 PM BST
this looks like thread someone finally does the 20 in a row
Report kemo sabe August 25, 2019 7:15 PM BST
Rooster ,,, 18 posts in minutes after yr few words ,,, and you say they dont care ,,, i said manic i was right ,
Report rooster booster August 25, 2019 8:13 PM BST
Charlton copy from image location instead of copy
Report rooster booster August 25, 2019 8:17 PM BST
Kemo i'm not getting involved in to who does and doesn't post...I was merely pointing out that no one gives a flying fck if you block them or not...Regardless of who posts and when.

Most people who say they have blocked someone just log out and read the posts anyway but pretend they don't...We've all done it
Report mouse muldoon August 25, 2019 8:18 PM BST
The best thing about being blocked is you can insult people without them knowing it.
Report rooster booster August 25, 2019 8:20 PM BST
FOYDC!!!!

Oh wait!!!!!

LaughLaugh
Report chavman August 25, 2019 8:26 PM BST
never blocked or reported anyone,cant see the point
Report kemo sabe August 25, 2019 8:33 PM BST
i def dont do that thats why its so pathetic , me blocking annoys thats enough , and with the numbers of posts as i said before its blatant they get so wound up about it ,,, just watch the reaction to this one
Report the dealer August 25, 2019 8:42 PM BST
Why would you blocking them bother them ?

They can see what you write, you don't see what they write.
Report kemo sabe August 25, 2019 8:46 PM BST
2087 views  130 posts , 9 out of ten blocked ,,, why bother ,,, the prob is i win thats the real issue ,,, it cant be anything else ,,, from that follows they lose ,  17 pts to levels ,,, thats calculating it as they asked me to ,,,  17 pts ,,, in 3/4 days ,,, it guts them ,,, they want to see me put up losers  ,,, of course i do which sends them into orbit of delight ,,, if i make a remark like , what are yr thughts on this horse and say ;;; im not backing it ,,, they still gloat as if i have done the opposite ,  ive gone from ambiguous posts to this mornings cryptic ones , via the torl fest week proper detailed bets which win huge level profits ,,, the biggest negatives were to the winners ,  that tell me they are losers , , they are also not too bright as the fall into the bucket every day ,,,
Report kemo sabe August 25, 2019 8:48 PM BST
dealer i dont get it either ,,, they know they are blocked yet  20 or 30 posts in minute very late last night , i dont get it , i tend to think they have flipped , just watch them post when they know they are blocked ,,, its irrational , but it wont always be so im sure ,
Report Charlton2005 August 25, 2019 8:51 PM BST
thx Rooster, still no luck. don't see "copy from image location" as an option?
Report kemo sabe August 25, 2019 8:53 PM BST
less than 30 secs ,,, its funny , pathetic yet funny
Report Charlton2005 August 25, 2019 8:54 PM BST
Rooster ,,, 18 posts in minutes after yr few words ,,

still no one done the 20

Sad
Report smirnoff2therescue August 25, 2019 8:58 PM BST
kemo take a deep breath and re read the dealers post @ 20.42

ps the horse i meant last night was Native River LaughLaughLaugh
Report Charlton2005 August 25, 2019 8:58 PM BST
https://community.betfair.com/labs_chat/go/thread/view/94114/24046733/how-do-you-do-images?pg=50

jaysus 1100 posts, so i'm not the only one struggling
Report chavman August 25, 2019 9:03 PM BST
smirny in da hooooooooooooooos
Report kemo sabe August 25, 2019 9:04 PM BST
smirnof im always very relaxed ,,,   i see on my screen  the fact they post ,,, ive no idea what they say ,,, its not the issue ,,, ive no intention of reading the posts ,,, but i am intersted in how good a fist they can do between them  with putting up  A SINGLE WINNER ? ,,, they cant do it , thats the truth of it ,,, days , weeks , months go by they dont post a single horse that wins ,,, one horse in a month 3RD of 6 ;

another against a lay i put up ,,,  fin last ,,, i wonder why he picked that one ,,,, hmmmm
Report smirnoff2therescue August 25, 2019 9:04 PM BST
oi oi chavs how was Barca LoveLoveLove
Report kemo sabe August 25, 2019 9:05 PM BST
hitlers bunker on tv now peaky blinders ;; great , have fun
Report rooster booster August 25, 2019 9:15 PM BST
Charlton have you cleared cookies and tried a different browser i'm using firefox at the minute
Report chavman August 25, 2019 9:25 PM BST
go to a small place half an hour away called castelldeldels,no english and nobody speaks english,perfect.
Report Charlton2005 August 25, 2019 9:27 PM BST
on  a Lenovo with windows 10s. wont allow other browsers except edge without a mission. i'll try another laptop. thx.

am i right in saying the starting point of this is "insert photo"?
Report chavman August 25, 2019 9:30 PM BST
as you are all computer mad atm,read the ross ulbricht book, american kingpin,whilst away.not a bad read.
Report rooster booster August 25, 2019 9:42 PM BST
Charlton just download chrome or firefox and install go to apps in settings and change whicever browser you installed to default browser, Edge is garbage
Report Charlton2005 August 25, 2019 9:45 PM BST
I know Sad

this laptop comes with windows 10S. it is set to work only with MS apps, and edge is the only browser it works with. to detach 10S and install 10 is, I am guessing, as mind numbing as being on the phone with Vodaphone customer services for 3 hours. so I haven't tried it. Sad
Report Rico-Dangleflaps August 25, 2019 9:48 PM BST
the mere fact kemo cannot/will not post his last 7 days p&l merely confirms he's in the same league as mart.
Report rooster booster August 25, 2019 9:50 PM BST
Gotcha.. That's a bummer
Report Charlton2005 August 25, 2019 9:50 PM BST
kemo, please prove the doubters wrong and post this 7 day set of accounts. Rico has given you a clear path to resolve this standoff.
Report Trusty August 26, 2019 6:56 AM BST
He doesn't place any bets, it is all a fantasy.
Report chavman August 26, 2019 7:36 AM BST
he should write a blog-"tales from the owners bar and other such bullshyte"
Report chavman August 26, 2019 7:39 AM BST
"my 5 houses and related movie anecdotes" could be a little sideline vlog with cast and crew
Report kemo sabe August 27, 2019 9:52 AM BST
its actually 7 including my gfrends ,,, locations , edinburgh , 2 in leith now renovated and sold , tobermory , Falkland in fife , sieuras in the ariage in france and one in west cumbria ,,, ohh forgot just bought another one in craigneuk thats ravenscraig , ex police house with tree growing through roof ; just as well im an occasional lumber jack ,,, today im in polworth , thats edinbro later back to falkland ;;; the travelling life for me , talking of film ; they filmed Outlander series in parts in falkland we rented the house as a green room for the two male leads , jamie and the bad english red coat officer ,  my lifes a kaleidescope ; the house is 1740 dated so perfect for the time shift plot line ,,, i know you will be interested in such things
Report stewarts rise August 27, 2019 9:57 AM BST
Sounds like you lead a full live KS good for you, wasn't their an item about Fife on the news last night, can't recall what it was, some sort of accident or disaster.
An onl forumite named Hearts No 1 came from Fife i seem to recall, he was a good egg.
Report kemo sabe August 27, 2019 10:02 AM BST
arson by a kid in dunfermline ,,, its all the iron brew , school ,,, usually its the walls falling down cos of no wall ties ,,, 40 schools new ones have this fault ,,,  one along the road fromme in polworth ,
Report kemo sabe August 27, 2019 10:04 AM BST
when you get to 70 like me living it to the full is important ,,, , the thing is i still feel 17,,, in fact was just saying to my gfrend i need to cut down huge trees on a mountain bank in tobermory , its her music festival soon , im trying to get out of going ,
Report kemo sabe August 27, 2019 10:06 AM BST
im half mile from the jambos stadium ,,, tho never used the word till just now ,
Report stewarts rise August 27, 2019 10:06 AM BST
That's it, thought he would be a school hero for setting fire to it no doubt, the nearest school to me was burnt down a couple of times many years ago, was constructed of wood mind.
Report kemo sabe August 27, 2019 10:09 AM BST
this was 1980S , he was special needs pupil , so set fire to spec needs room ,,, it quickly spread ,,, un believably no sprinklers ,
Report stewarts rise August 27, 2019 10:09 AM BST
What is the Jambos station?
Report kemo sabe August 27, 2019 10:09 AM BST
actually its not unbeleivable ,
Report kemo sabe August 27, 2019 10:11 AM BST
sorry jambos is what they call hearts ,,, cos of shirts  jam tarts ,,, hearts ,,, stadium not station ,
Report stewarts rise August 27, 2019 10:11 AM BST
Must go and wash my car now before it's too hot.
Report kemo sabe August 27, 2019 10:12 AM BST
goodness wash car ,,, how very suburbian ,,,
Report stewarts rise August 27, 2019 10:12 AM BST
Ah right, good luck with any punts today KS.
Report stewarts rise August 27, 2019 10:14 AM BST
Yep definitely in the Suburbs here in glorious Sutton Coldfield, bye for now.
Report kemo sabe August 27, 2019 10:15 AM BST
i have to say ive not even looked at a card nor taken or made a call yet ,,,  im reflecting on the week gone really and ,  whats next ,,,im only too aware of how i prceed next few days ,
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com