Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Schraderbrau
23 Apr 19 06:45
| Topic/replies: 719 | Blogger: Schraderbrau's blog
Has anyone heard anything about his yard recently?. I'm assuming he has a problem somewhere after seeing Coeur Sublime travel well yesterday only to completely bomb out at the business end of the race. I couldn't fathom that the two that finished in front 14 lengths ahead had improved past him by that much.
Anyway, I had a look at recent form and the vast majority of his runners from the past few days have barely completed their race. I thought something might have been up when Mengli Khan finished 35 lengths back on Sunday but I assumed it was because he'd had too many tough races in a short amount of time.
Pause Switch to Standard View Gordon Elliott
Show More
Report jimeen April 23, 2019 8:56 AM BST
If you are continually forced to run horses against your wishes by a bumbling oaf , then it’s hard for the horses to last the full season . On top of that they run too quickly and on unsuitably fast ground . They have the best jockey riding , possibly with the exception of Ruby and they barely use him . Today for example they use Sean Flanagan to ride Barra and let Russell ride Synopsis for someone else . You wouldn’t send Flanagan to the shop for milk , a bang average rider who has had a predictably poor season . Mr Eddie has the brain of a rocking horse so it’s hardly surprising that even with all their ammunition, they win precious little . Have they got any true grade 1 horse ? , it’s unlikely.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com