Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
jamesdean
12 Jan 19 14:17
| Topic/replies: 21,037 | Blogger: jamesdean's blog
some combo, horrible..
Pause Switch to Standard View Ruby walsh and his old man
Show More
Report BobSievier January 12, 2019 2:18 PM GMT
Rancid
Report shoodacoodadidnt January 12, 2019 2:20 PM GMT
I bet him to be in 1st 4 places, which miraculously he did - he went off 4 lengths behind field, stayed there till 2 furlongs out and then rode a bit of a finish to be 4th - VERY 'ODD' ride - no attempt to win
Report georgebakerfanclub January 12, 2019 2:24 PM GMT
Watched them being interviewed on Irish TV years ago they did not have one nice thing to say about the English, got the impression the old man was an Irish republican. The English press treat them like royalty, strange.
Report acey deucy January 12, 2019 2:37 PM GMT
Not a fan off either..Even though Ruby is a God in the Saddle.
Report tillymay January 12, 2019 2:38 PM GMT
It’s about time somebody challenged ted live on air at Cheltenham about his anti English Shiite spouted over here!!!
Report cloone river January 12, 2019 4:34 PM GMT
Not sure about Ted being anti English.His grandfather sold horses to the English army in the first world war.Unless eaten bread is soon forgotten?
Report houchy January 12, 2019 4:47 PM GMT
Ted is an interviwers nightmare,especially over in England.
Can imagine the roasting,Ruby gets when hes on one of his that falls at the last
His jovial happy go lucky dad waiting quietly simmering to hairdryer the poor soul Lol
Report mitch leary January 12, 2019 9:55 PM GMT
I was talking to a fella in the pub not long after ruby left the Paul nicholls job.
He told me ruby was one of the two most hated men in Kildare.
I asked who was the other.
He said ted.

Remember the time teds microphone wasn't switched off on RTÉ racing after ruby won on tidal bay in leopardstown calling Paul nicholls a f***ing mongrel.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com