Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
acey deucy
08 Jan 19 21:18
| Topic/replies: 22,749 | Blogger: acey deucy's blog
Laugh
Pause Switch to Standard View PJ MCD BENT BATARD NO FERKING DOUBT...
Show More
Report xaar January 8, 2019 10:19 PM GMT
LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughCrazyCrazyCrazyCrazyCrazyCrazyCrazy
Report mouse muldoon January 8, 2019 10:20 PM GMT
Report Willie Shafter. January 8, 2019 10:24 PM GMT
dave you're wiffle waffling..had every chance.
Report hulk23 January 8, 2019 10:28 PM GMT
is that cut and pasted from the racing post ...
Report Willie Shafter. January 8, 2019 10:29 PM GMT
no,ive just typed it.
Report mouse muldoon January 8, 2019 10:31 PM GMT
Not the work of Steffan Edwards then?
Report davethehat January 8, 2019 10:31 PM GMT
Willie grow a pair what FERKING race was you watching u muppet. Read my race analysis it's correct!!!!! When did he ever get stuck into it after never at Any point giving the horse any chance of obtaining the best possible position. You need to do a few rewinds pal. Look at his move after the start and tell me how the ferk that maKES  sense. To me that was like catching ur own fish instead of going to the cHIPPY LMFAO ROLF
Report Willie Shafter. January 8, 2019 10:32 PM GMT
i was there,just re watched,thats how the horse runs,admittedly he was hard last 50yds but imo wouldnt have been placed.
Report davethehat January 8, 2019 10:38 PM GMT
So the horse always wastes 4 lengths going sideways after a **** start????? The start was bad enuf but if he wanted to hold it up why dIDNT he stay in lane and track the far side, I will tell you why cis it was a bent FERKING ride, THE ONLY THING HARD ON PJ WAS HIS KOK WHEN HE KNEW HE HAD FAILED TO GET A PLACE COS THE FIDDLING BATARD WAS ON A NICE EARNER NOT TOO END OF
Report davethehat January 8, 2019 10:40 PM GMT
FERK
Report davethehat January 8, 2019 10:41 PM GMT
ING MOTHER FERKING LMFAO
Report Willie Shafter. January 8, 2019 10:44 PM GMT
its always held up,was only switched 3 yds left to make its move,wasnt good enuff.
Report cardenden January 8, 2019 11:17 PM GMT
Garyy .gfys..or someone else Wee b
Report carrot1960 January 9, 2019 12:59 AM GMT
If you were expecting the horse to be ridden differently knowing it's form the game is not for you
Report stewarty b January 9, 2019 10:58 AM GMT
dave is a top man and knows the game inside out.
Report posy January 9, 2019 3:29 PM GMT
davethehat is top man;says it how it is....Willie don't want you bullying him off the forum.
Report posy January 9, 2019 3:30 PM GMT
sorry should read

davethehat is top geezer;sez wot he sees..........
Report flushgordon1 January 9, 2019 5:50 PM GMT
Pj
Report flushgordon1 January 9, 2019 6:17 PM GMT
And more pm
Report davethehat January 10, 2019 9:23 PM GMT
BIG UP TO STEWIE AND POSY. I do say what I see guys and doesn't always prove popular especially with the JSD (jockey semen drinkers) AND YOU **** KNOW WHO U ARE LMFAO
Report davethehat January 10, 2019 9:33 PM GMT
Watched the race again guys the cheating batard goes six horses to the right on leaving stalls lost lengths. If he had followed fanning in stall one which anyone with half a brain would have done he would have towed him into the race and took him a lot closer to the horse that finished second at least a furlong sooner!!!! He wouldn't have had to stop riding then and would have easily got a place. Even by cheating going on a different course from the start didn't hide it as the tawat ending up going for the same gap he would have had if he hadn't cheated. BENT FERKING BATARD. oh and to rub it in the pair of kernts won the big race at KEMPTON last nite with a horse that hasn't run for a year. WHY DO WE FERKING BOTHER. AND I TELL YOU SUMMAT ELSE THE JDS WONT STOP ME NO FERKING CHANCE LMFAO
Report mouse muldoon January 10, 2019 9:34 PM GMT
THE JDS WONT STOP ME NO FERKING CHANCE LMFAO

JD Smith?
Report domino14 January 10, 2019 9:34 PM GMT
hahahhahaa Classic Dave again

Another weeks pension gone for the grade one muppet hahahahaha

Now plays slag the jockey

Dont worry wait until Monday and your next pension and you can bet again Dave.

God I wish I was your bookie, your the biggest muppet the world has seen.
Report mouse muldoon January 10, 2019 9:35 PM GMT
et voila!
Report domino14 January 10, 2019 9:36 PM GMT
I enjoy Daves rants hahaha

They are comical.

I've never seen him bet a winner, and its never his fault he loses all the time.

It would be boring if he ever backed a winner.
Report stridingedge January 10, 2019 9:40 PM GMT
Father Dave

Drink jockeys haarses Drink Drink Drink Jockeys batards haarses jockeys Drink Drink Jockeys Semen Drink Drink.
Report flukes January 10, 2019 9:41 PM GMT
domino14
domino14 10 Jan 19 21:34 Joined: 28 Jan 18 | Topic/replies: 3,828 | Blogger: domino14's blog

God I wish I was your bookie, your the biggest muppet the world has seen.

Deja vu?
Report mouse muldoon January 10, 2019 9:41 PM GMT
Feck
Report davethehat January 10, 2019 9:47 PM GMT
Dom I can't slag you cos you will grass me to the Feds you muppet but I've heard your the head of JDS can you confirm this for the real men on here LMFAO. BTW I'm not that old and I do back winners but what's the point in shouting about a winner after its won you FERKING MUPPET. WOT A FERKING BELLEND. I USE THE FORUM TO SLAG YOUR EX  COLLEAGUES LMFAO WHAT A JOKE NIT TO BRAG WHEN I GET A WINNER. IF YOU HAVENT WORKED OUT WHY I COME ON HERE BY NOW MAYBE YOU SHOULD BE THE PENSION DRAWER LMFAO. STRIDING NO DRINK NECESSARY OLD BOY IT COMES NATURAL TO GIVE **** WHERE ITS DESERVED. ARE U A PAID UP MEMBER OF THE JDS. I THINK WE SHOULD ASK ALL THE JDS TO LET THEMSELVES BE KNOWN. DOM MAYBE ABLE TO TELL US AS HES THE TOP MAN LMFAO ROLFIE. Mouse you should know better lol JDS = JOCKEY SEMEN DRINKERS YOU KNIW LIKE DOM LMFAO
Report jimjoelsdog January 10, 2019 9:48 PM GMT
What theatre were you appearing in domino ? Does Snow White know your on here. Been missing your posting, been slapping the greasepaint on have ya? I suppose you were dopey.
Report davethehat January 10, 2019 9:48 PM GMT
LMFAO JIMJOEL
Report stridingedge January 10, 2019 9:50 PM GMT
No JDS membership here dave, every ride on it's merits pal Grin
Report davethehat January 10, 2019 9:53 PM GMT
Glad to hear it strides glad to hear it, I do get a little animated but I just FERKING HATE IT when THE JDS won't accept when jockeys ride a **** race it makes me growl grrrrrrrr LMFAO IM QUITE EXCITED THOUGH COS I THINK THE JDS CUD ACTUALLY BECOME SOMETHING SPECIAL LMFAO
Report domino14 January 10, 2019 10:11 PM GMT
@Jimjoel

No panto this year. Left that to Cardy and Davethehat. They joined Kermit and Miss Piggy in a new edition of the muppets.

I can accept if a jockey rides a bad race Dave, but you talk nonsense and out your pocket. You fail to EVER look at horses previous and are quick to slate riders, I'm yet to see you actually put forward a case of one given a bad ride.
Report davethehat January 10, 2019 10:20 PM GMT
Dom all horses have different ways of running but it doesn't mean they have to be ridden badly or FAGGY excuses for jockeys FERKING it up or cheating!!! You can hold up a horse and give it  a bad  ride  likewise with a front runner OR any other FERKING way a horse wants to be ridden. IMVHO EVERY RIDE I SLATE IS WELL DESERVED AND JUST COS YOUR THE LEADER OF THE JDS DOESNT MEAN YOU KNOW ALL YOU JUST THINK YOU DO. I STAND BY MY VIEWS RIGHT OR WRONG. BTW I SLAG BAD RIDES WHETHER I BACKED THEM OR NOT.  JUST CIOS YOU DONT AGREE DEOSNT MEAN IM WRONG U MUPPET LMFAO.
Report ReynardJr January 11, 2019 4:51 AM GMT
Dave, did you back it?
Report davethehat January 11, 2019 7:13 AM GMT
I did Reynard but only for a place. It finished fifth beaten half a length and with a half decent ride would have sealed a place at least. The muppet gave away a few lengths going half away across the course at the start and still undecided if it was a crap ride or bent lol. Having said that i am as animated about bad rides that I haven't backed lol. I can be very critical when the midgets don't perform and I have every right to be lol. I get more Persed off with fully paid up members of the JDS who protect them when they are clearly at fault. I'm a bit like watchdog for punters LMFAO.
Report s.kenbo January 11, 2019 7:36 AM GMT
I think 'Come Guzzler' has a better ring to it.
Report mouse muldoon January 11, 2019 8:12 AM GMT
Gulp
Report posy January 11, 2019 8:49 AM GMT
Dave's posts make a refreshing read.....if the so called experts on racing tv or in the RP would at least occasionally speak out about poor/possibly bent/non trying rides then perhaps Dave's forthright rants would be unnecessay ;however until that time he should carry on saying it as he sees it.
Report davethehat January 11, 2019 10:34 AM GMT
Loving your version Kenbo I was trying to be educated lmfao. Hope not you mouse lol. POSY MATE BIG UP. your last post one of the best I've ever read and is exactly what's wrong with our sport. Shearer and co luv slagging off crap football so why don't our pundits do the same. At the end or the day we all have a view and are entitled to one unless your in THE JSD LMFAO IN THEIR WORLD WE ARENT ALLOWED TO VENT. WELL FERK YOU JSD FERK YOU LMFAO
Report davethehat January 11, 2019 4:58 PM GMT
WANT MY GUYS TO SEE THERE PRAISE LOL
Report davethehat January 11, 2019 4:59 PM GMT
THEIR
Report cardenden January 11, 2019 6:01 PM GMT
Can your post in capitals all the time dave..its just my eyes arnt to good nowadays..
Report davethehat January 11, 2019 6:05 PM GMT
II LIKE TI SHOUT CARD MAKES ME FEEL GUD LMFAO
Report brendrew January 11, 2019 7:03 PM GMT
OP-you are tiresome.

Don't bet if you don't like losing.
Report davethehat January 11, 2019 7:17 PM GMT
Bren I'm ok with losing when it's all fair and square and everyone has done their job properly, but as you well know that's hardly ever the case IS IT???? Jockeys not riding to obtain the best position is happening in every race and has to stop or we are quite right to give them s.it fir not doing their job properly, nobody expects to win against the bookies and most punters do it for fun all we ask is a level playing field. Jockeys pulling horses trainers not having them ready except when they choose are just 2 of the daily fiddles we are expected to accept. You might be happy to go along with it but I'm not and I will slag any jockey or trainer I feel is FERKING us over. Btw I slag off more  rides that I haven't backed LMFAO
Report domino14 January 12, 2019 2:06 AM GMT
@Dave

You are clearly a huge losing punter. Your actions speak as such.

The handicapping system will always make it a likely practice for horses to not be bang ready more times than they are.

No different to greyhounds either.

What you fail to realise is horses are animals and have off days as much as good days. They also go over the top easy.

I used to ride a horse who simply didn't let himself down on soft ground. Every season he came into the yard fat as a pig, he would run within 3/4 weeks and not be fit. He would run 4/5 times on soft ground and be out the back. The minute the spring ground came and he was fit, he would be off a mark he could benefit from and would win one or two a season before he was in the grips of the handicapper. He was always ridden to achieve his best possible finishing position but obviously wouldn't run well a number of times. That doesn't mean he was not trying, it just means the race was not suitable.

A lot of shrewd punters can pick up and notice these patterns, they assess horses and traits they have and use them to their advantage. Sadly too many punters are lazy, they look at one or two races a horse has run in and doesn't consider the horses patterns of racing.

Most punters bet too blindly or looking too loosely at a race and it's form.

Take today for instance. In the 12.50 at Lingfield there is a filly running called Spiced, she is running after a 3 month lay off but is priced around 6/1. She has latest form figures of 5234. Some people may view this filly as having a respectable each way chance in the race, however it would be worth noting the following;

Not ran in 3 months
First run for new yard
Has been one paced over 10f in latest start, drops in trip
Has been slowly away on several occasions.

Tomorrow this filly as per her norm, will probably not be the fastest away, and given she needs further will likely be a shade outpaced early so dropped in. I expect she wont have too enforcing of a ride and she may plug on into 3rd or 4th, shaping as if further will suit, as will a drop in grade and that in all her races she has appeared to travel well but is one paced off the bridle.

Sadly too many punters will jump on the it wasn't off bandwagon, jockey deliberately made it slowly away, horse not put in race. 99.99% of the time these accusations come from intelligent punters unable to read previous form or assess a situation and pattern with a horse, it doesn't mean a horse isn't off if a race isn't run to suit.
Report Facts January 12, 2019 7:16 AM GMT
OP represents what's wrong with this forum.
What's happened to intelligent debate ?.
Too often all we see are moronic rants from utter idiots, who obviously know nothing about the game
and are habitual gamblers and losers.
Report chavman January 12, 2019 7:51 AM GMT
devoid of a sense of humour as well facts,i may add.
Report chavman January 12, 2019 8:02 AM GMT
your prolific input of 2 posts in 12 days wouldnt exactly be overburdening the forum now would it
Report chavman January 12, 2019 8:02 AM GMT
with one of those being criticism of others
Report chavman January 12, 2019 8:11 AM GMT
Facts
Facts 05 Jan 19 14:41
' not just one horse '

Do keep up !!

Facts
Facts 05 Jan 19 15:17
Well done Fab. Very unlucky Mac !

your offering to this forum in the last 12 days
Report chavman January 12, 2019 8:12 AM GMT
lest i forget-
Facts
Facts 12 Jan 19 07:16
OP represents what's wrong with this forum.
What's happened to intelligent debate ?.
Too often all we see are moronic rants from utter idiots, who obviously know nothing about the game
and are habitual gamblers and losers.
Report GLASGOWCALLING January 12, 2019 8:14 AM GMT
Clearly a man of few words and fewer friends.!
Report chavman January 12, 2019 8:18 AM GMT
the moronic rants bit comes across as a touch ironic
Report mouse muldoon January 12, 2019 9:47 AM GMT
The thread spoolers have driven a few off as well.
Report davethehat January 12, 2019 2:03 PM GMT
Dom your wrong again as usual you make assumptions on people cos they have a point of view you don't agree with. You need to get over yourself your full of Bollox probably RAB the spazs LMFAO. we are not the muppets you seem to think we are. We all know certain horses like certain tracks and certain ground and don't always run the same race twice etc etc etc. What's new about that you muppet. If a horse is running well then has a bad run maybe it's a bad run but the stewards should be asking questions to improve punters confidence. I don't see a problem with that. I know certain trainers are a bit more savvy at laying one out and most punters know who they are.  You tell us all the things we already know so what's FERKING point of that????  My betting preference is to back horses that are in form and should run a decent race but if they run a stinker I think I'm entitled to a reason. Like wise if the jockey rides it like a tawat or is a fiddling BATARD I will give him a bollocking end of. If you want to spend hours looking for horses ready to win that haven't won for 2 years I wish u look but it's not for me.
Report domino14 January 12, 2019 2:13 PM GMT
I don't think a lot of people are muppets Dave, there are a number of knowledgeable people on here, I do however know you're a muppet by the absolute dross you write. You just rant, you don't even make any valid points, you are a typical mug punter.
Report Facts January 12, 2019 2:25 PM GMT
chavman raises 6 posts to comment on my lack of posts.
Laugh
Report chavman January 12, 2019 2:28 PM GMT
Grin
Report brendrew January 12, 2019 5:35 PM GMT
well done p.j another winner.

top jockey in the north.Destined for bigger and better things.
Report davethehat January 12, 2019 5:40 PM GMT
Nice one brew not shame he's not consistent and cud be bent!!!! . U obviously haven't watched his ride in question have u???
Report brendrew January 12, 2019 6:03 PM GMT
well done p.j another winner.

top jockey in the north.Destined for bigger and better things.

winner winner chicken dinner-this is too easy!
Report davethehat January 12, 2019 6:12 PM GMT
I think u need help Bren LMFAO. JOCKEY RIDING WINNER EQUALS DOING JOB JOCKEY FIDDLING OR RIDING LIKE SPAZ EQUALS BATARD WHO SHOULD BE BANNED WAKE IP U FERKING MUG
Report brendrew January 12, 2019 11:33 PM GMT
you really need to curb your language+improve your spelling.

Do not bet if you cannot afford it.

Accept people are rogues where money is involved -get over yourself.

Stop boring us.Nobody is bothered how much you lost or how.

Move on+ find a better hobby.
Report mouse muldoon January 12, 2019 11:43 PM GMT
Dave, have you contacted the BHA?
Report davethehat January 13, 2019 10:12 AM GMT
No mouse wasn't aware that was an option lol. Tell me more
Report top2rated January 13, 2019 11:00 AM GMT

Here's the link, dave.

https://britishhorseracing.com/racestraight/
Report davethehat January 13, 2019 11:42 AM GMT
Nice one top I need to be careful though they might think I'm a stalker LMFAO
Report flushgordon1 January 13, 2019 12:59 PM GMT
Don't let Dave are pjs ride in the second at southwell.
Report davethehat January 13, 2019 1:03 PM GMT
Nice one flash going strait to watch that LMFAO
Report davethehat January 13, 2019 1:17 PM GMT
Sorry called you flash earlier flush lol good spot mate YOU FIDDLING BATARD PJ MCD WTF WAS YOU DOING IN THE LAST HALF FURLONG YOU BENT BATARD, I didn't have a bet just to **** the JSD up but wtf was that. It's hard to see the full picture has he lets the horse get so far back and is out of the picture virtually all the home straight. Judging by how far back he was and how smoothly the horse was going in the last half furlong doesn't look good for the bent BATARD does it guys!!!! Even when he appears in the picture he's tickling the FERKING horses ears instead of getting stuck in what a TAWAT. I RECKON THE HORSE HAS DROPPED HIM IN IT THERE AND HE FINISHED A BIT TOO CLOSE AND UNFORTUNATELY WE ARE WORKING YOU OUT PJ YOUR FERKING BENT AND TBH NOT SURPRISED TO SEE FAHEY IS THE TRAINER COS THAT BATARD LOVES BIG PRICES WINNERS BUT LOADS OF HIS SHORTIES GET BEAT PARTNERSHIP MADE IN FIDDLE HELL YOU PAIR OF BATARDS. btw flush what did u think?? LMFAO
Report flushgordon1 January 13, 2019 1:25 PM GMT
Didn't go forward in kickback ,went a bit too wide didn't think it would get back up ,wasn't to sore on it. Unlucky it was a decent price today don't think it will run Southall again.
Report sewter lives again January 13, 2019 2:54 PM GMT
got a handicap mark now
Report blackbarn January 13, 2019 5:30 PM GMT
Why would someone with ten children choose to spend so much time on here?
Report davethehat January 13, 2019 10:10 PM GMT
Sewter just a pity for the fiddling BATARD PJ the horse ran too well despite his efforts to get it beat . The mark will be higher now as I'm sure the handicapper saw what I did LMFAO. BLACKBARN NONE OF YOUR  FERKING BUSINESS LMFAO. JUST TO SATISFY  YOUR CURIOSITY FIVE ARE ADULTS NOW AND IM ALLOWED SOME ME TIME LOL IM NOT ON HERE THAT MUCH IF YOU ACTUALLY PAY ATTENTION OVER XMAS I PROBABLY STAYED AWAY FOR AT LEAST 10 DAYS AND I ONLY DO A FEW MINS HERE AND THERE NORMALLY UNLESS ONE OF THE JSD GET ON MY CASE THEN I FEEL THE EXTRA **** THROWING IS WORTH IT LMFAO
Report Oldgit1 January 13, 2019 10:24 PM GMT
blackbarn:
" Why would someone with ten children choose to spend so much time on here?"
As a form of contraception?
Report mouse muldoon January 13, 2019 10:26 PM GMT
Five are adults - that could be five extra forum names if he wanted them, but 1.01 we'd all finger them straight away as belonging to dth.
Report saddo January 13, 2019 11:16 PM GMT
LMFAO
Report blackbarn January 13, 2019 11:18 PM GMT
Dave - agreed it is not my business, but if you make your private life public on here, you will invite questions. Mine was a genuine one, given your volume of posts and offspring.
Report davethehat January 14, 2019 7:53 AM GMT
Mouse they are all individuals LMFAO and have little interest in the sport we love lol.  Fair point Blackburn but still think your over stating the time I spend on here lol
Report carrot1960 January 21, 2019 6:38 PM GMT
Another McDonald special on Kaser , way off the pace never put into the race  two cracks of the whip after turning in then no assistance what so ever when appearing as if he was about to hit the frame
Report carrot1960 January 21, 2019 6:39 PM GMT
Another McDonald special on Kaser , way off the pace never put into the race  two cracks of the whip after turning in then no assistance what so ever when appearing as if he was about to hit the frame
Report sewter lives again January 21, 2019 8:57 PM GMT
especially as it was "strongly" fancied
Report rooster booster January 21, 2019 9:04 PM GMT
Pugh,Pugh,Barney McGrew,Cuthbert,Dibble,Grub,ROFL,LOL,LMFAO

Daves 10 sprogs ROFLMFAO!!!
Report charwell. January 22, 2019 12:23 AM GMT
davethehat 13 Jan 19 11:42 Joined: 15 Jun 10 | Topic/replies: 1,008 | Blogger: davethehat's blog
Nice one top I need to be careful though they might think I'm a stalker LMFAO

I think you will be fine Dave...........as surely they will just think you are, as do we, an illiterate fool with a fascination for 'faux gangsta jive talk.'

It's not a crime to be paranoid,thick as mince, or have the ability to find the TV remote control but you don't need to consistently advertise the fact.
Report davethehat January 23, 2019 11:40 AM GMT
NICE TO SEE THAT OTHER INTELLIGENT GUYS THINK MCD IS BENT NICE ONE CARROT BIG UP YOH. ROOSTER HOW THE FERK DID YOU KNOW THE NAMES TO MY KIDS HOPE YOUR HAVENT GOT A BIG CIGAR AND BIG BLING GOING AROUND SAYING HOWS ABOUT THAT THEN GUYS N GALS LMFAO. CHARWELL GET OVER YOURSELF YOU FERKING MUPPET. JUST COS I CHOOSE TO DO DA ALI G CHAT DUSNT MEAN I IS ILLITIRIT YOU FERKING DOUGIE I JUST DUS IT COS IT PISSES ALL THE JSD AND TEN BOB MILLIONAIRES OFF YOU DIG? IN FACT CAN YOU DIG IT CHARWELL CAN YOU DIG IT?????  YOUR LAST SENTENCE IS TOTAL BOLLOX AS USUAL!! JUST COS I HAVE STRONG VIEWS DUSNT MEAN IM A MUPPET IT MEANS I STAND FOR FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND WILL EXERCISE THAT ASLONG AS I FERKING LIKE OK MR MUPPET? LMFAO ROLF LMFAO
Report charwell. January 23, 2019 2:24 PM GMT
Your usual wonderful prose and succinct as ever sir.
Report Facts January 23, 2019 2:42 PM GMT
davethehat

Your 11.40 post, as a contribution to a horse racing forum, is staggeringly puerile.
Report davethehat January 23, 2019 2:43 PM GMT
Nice one Charwell all I detect sarcasm old boy LMFAO. FACTS ITS HARD TO TAKE TBE TRUTH DUDE LMFAO
Report Facts January 23, 2019 2:44 PM GMT
I'm sure you'll manage
Report carrot1960 January 23, 2019 7:23 PM GMT
Another McDonald special his efforts in the straight especially late on where the horse is getting there under it's own steam with McDonald almost sitting up is plain to see.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com