Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Mistermind
10 Dec 18 12:21
| Topic/replies: 54 | Blogger: Mistermind's blog
In Today's horse market, to the left of horse name there is always an icon which if clicked shows price movements over time. 

To the left of this icon there is SOMETIMES an up/down arrow which if clicked shows past form lines and viewable race videos.

What causes the last-mentioned arrow to SOMETIMES appear and SOMETIMES disappear?

In both cases the Timeform box has been clicked ON.
Pause Switch to Standard View ------ Betfair's diasppearing...
Show More
Report longbridge December 11, 2018 4:03 PM GMT
I thought this one one of onlooker's posts for a second, very similar writing style!

I guess it appears or disappers depending if BF have form data available (eg it is not there for this afternoon's French racing)
Report onlooker December 11, 2018 4:28 PM GMT
Whilst we are here - longbridge  Happy

For the past few days - When I click on a Pink/Lay Box, with a price therein then automatically transferred to the Betslip - as per normal ...

As I then hover over the STAKE Box - but before entering any Stake - a strange WHITE Drop-down Box has been appearing, containing all kinds of odds - often to several decimal points, too - that also often do not correlate to the PRICE/ODDS that are showing in the Pink Odds Box part of the Betslip.

This Drop-down Box then disappears as you Enter a STAKE.

Surely, I cannot be the only person that this new phenomenon/Glitch is happening to.

Kindly comment - and add if it has been happening to your bets.
--------------

In the meantime - May I congratulate the OP - Mistermind - on his clear, concise, and definitive POSTING STYLE.

GrinHappy
Report longbridge December 11, 2018 4:39 PM GMT
@onlooker

I can't reproduce that (on Chrome), if I'm correctly understanding the issue as you describe it.

All I can think of is - it sounds a bit like the Chrome 'autofill' functionality (are you using that browser?) when it remembers addresses etc you have previously entered so you don't have to manually fill in your address on every website you visit - could it be that or something like it?
Report Smar Tarse December 11, 2018 4:39 PM GMT
Happens to me all the time. I just re-load the page (Ctrl + R) and the up/down arrow link returns.
Report onlooker December 11, 2018 4:48 PM GMT
longbrideg - Yes, I am using Chrome.

No - I deliberately, have 'Autofill'/'Quickfill - UNchecked - same as 'Save Passwords'

I do not want, nor have, any Browsers saving anything - other than Bookmarks.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com