Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
sageform
07 Nov 18 14:45
| Topic/replies: 22,046 | Blogger: sageform's blog
I usually give O'Neill's horses a wide berth and didn't back in the Chepstow race but every time I watch Jonjo junior the more impressed I am. I know he has an allowance but his positioning in a race is really good.
Show More
Report ribero1 November 7, 2018 2:48 PM GMT
Agree Sage,money down today and you get the feeling they will look after his claim for days like today throughout the season,will be interesting to see if he gets on any at Cheltenham next week,yard seems in better form this season too.
Report differentdrum November 7, 2018 2:52 PM GMT
Seems to ride the same the race on everything. For me he should have put that race away far earlier instead of holding on and having to ride a bungle at the last. Will essentially be riding for Mr Unpredictable so following him will not be of much use to anyone other than those in the know.
Report handtorofe November 7, 2018 2:55 PM GMT
Shows a lot of promise but tend to swerve jonjo
Report sageform November 7, 2018 3:19 PM GMT
Can't disagree with the comments but I will certainly be taking a close look at his rides. One at Newbury tomorrow.
Report differentdrum November 7, 2018 5:48 PM GMT
Of his rides tomorrow one looks to face a stiff task even if he discovered some form and it is hard to argue that the other one is any value at 7/4 given that his improvement seems to have come stepping up in trip on much quicker ground. That said it might be that being by Flemensfirth he could cope with the softening ground.
Report themightymac November 8, 2018 2:58 PM GMT
On the hot fav here. Dingo Dollar place for me.
Report themightymac November 8, 2018 3:02 PM GMT
Lucky for a place. Crashing fall for young jonjo. Hope he is ok.
Report handtorofe November 8, 2018 3:06 PM GMT
looked horrible
Report differentdrum November 8, 2018 3:15 PM GMT
Much to learn on that evidence. Took a very nice position early then for some strange reason forfeited 4-5 places. From that point made three progressively worse bungles. Like so many hold-up jocks seemingly not proactive enough at the obstacles. You can't keep expecting the horse to jump out of your hands. The further back you are the more difficult it is to recover any ground lost but that is typical of the stable tactics.
Report Gordon63 November 8, 2018 6:26 PM GMT
was ready and able OK??
Report duncan idaho November 8, 2018 6:51 PM GMT
didnt hear otherwise...looked like it might have taken a kick to head to me
Report by purpose November 17, 2018 1:01 PM GMT
Plenty of strings to his bow...
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com