Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
paddyirishman
09 Mar 18 01:04
| Topic/replies: 136 | Blogger: paddyirishman's blog
I’m in Manchester Tuesday for champions league game and i was wondering does anyone know of a good pub showing the racing and not far from bookies. Thanks
Pause Switch to Standard View Cheltenham in Manchester
Show More
Report DIFERENT GRAVY 12 March 9, 2018 7:17 AM GMT
The Blue Oyster bar on Canal St. Has RUK and if you wear leather pants your first drink is free.
Report foxy March 9, 2018 8:45 AM GMT
the sawyers arms and the old turks head are both decent pubs ,old turks head will be 90 seconds from joe coral.hills and fred done,and is by the print works end of town {victoria station]sawyers arms is on deansgate 30 seconds from ladbrooks and fred done.as i have never watched cheltenham in town cant be 100 % if they show it however they do show other sporting events so i should think they will.the circus tavern on portland street will have it on and is 30 seconds from ladbrokes but the pub will only hold around 25 people so will be uncomfortable especially if united are playing.
Report windsor knot March 9, 2018 6:28 PM GMT
paddy ...try the white lion in castlefield , on liverpool road . they will have it on and its a huge man u pub . otherwise old turks head is a good shout from foxy as is the circus if you are on your own and very slim !
Report foxy March 9, 2018 6:48 PM GMT
You can even sail to the ground from the white lion.
Report windsor knot March 9, 2018 10:37 PM GMT
indeed foxy ..i have done so on their own boozy barge . man u v arsenal .  only problem was on the way back my miserable mood was correctly sussed as that of a gooner !
Report chavman March 9, 2018 10:48 PM GMT
head for canal street,plenty of bars there
Report paddyirishman March 10, 2018 1:21 AM GMT
Thanks for reply lads
Report foxy March 10, 2018 7:41 AM GMT
paddy

by the sound of your forum name theres a pub that will be right up your street its called the old nags head just of deansgate not far from the sawyers ,its no wifi or tv in fact the sign says do what you use to do and talk to each other.but for any united fan especially from ireland its well worth a visit ,the boddingtons is also very good in there.
Report foxy March 10, 2018 7:43 AM GMT
take no notice of those telling you to go to canal street there been a bit silly you would not want to go there.
Report Dav_vin03 March 10, 2018 10:49 AM GMT
They how the racing in here http://www.eaglemanchester.com/
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com