Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
cardenden
28 Feb 18 14:12
| Topic/replies: 11,549 | Blogger: cardenden's blog
lets watch him making a pigs ear of this.
Show More
Report cardenden February 28, 2018 5:10 PM GMT
i would love to see havlins account just for today
Report the bairn February 28, 2018 5:13 PM GMT
maybe, but at least I'm not a STALKER, I wonder when the guys will get your next R Havlin update kant wait. cheers.
Report cardenden February 28, 2018 5:15 PM GMT
nowing havlin ,,wont be long
Report cardenden February 28, 2018 5:16 PM GMT
you must be some relation to stevie wonder
Report cardenden February 28, 2018 5:16 PM GMT
knowing
Report mr phantom February 28, 2018 5:21 PM GMT
It was a poor ride and certainly had a whiff about it. Firstly does this horse have to be delivered late? I certainly do not think so. What it does need is a clear run of at least a furlong to build full momentum which if you go back and watch its previous 2 wins at Wolver you will clearly see. On both occasions Havlin got lucky with breaks at the right time but further out than today. Secondly what was obvious from 4 furlongs out was that Hardie was hell bent on keeping Havlin boxed in. He should have switched to the outside when he had the opportunity in the straight as sticking to the inside with gap not there the horse was never going to build the momentum it needs to hit top stride. I am sure Havlin knew this and punters are right to be aggrieved. Finally I am not arguing that this horse might have its quirks the head gear suggests this but any hanging today was caused by running up the arse of horses in front. Look at when the horse won on boxing day. Came from out the back but up on the outside in the straight certainly not hanging.
Report Willie Shafter. February 28, 2018 5:24 PM GMT
more clowns in this thread than 10 billy smart circus

cardenden being the No1...
Report Willie Shafter. February 28, 2018 5:25 PM GMT
cardenden    Joined: 27 Feb 17
Replies: 5299 28 Feb 18 16:55 
as soon as i saw him being interviewed ,i knew he was up to something

cringeworthy at best.
Report Willie Shafter. February 28, 2018 5:27 PM GMT
pablo-fanque    28 Feb 18 16:39 
rab had no where to go until the last half furlong/furlong as he was trapped in coming around the bend ,so when he eventually got the gap it was too late .

100% correct...nowt to see..happens every day. clowns pocket talking.
Report the bairn February 28, 2018 5:28 PM GMT
lol, the shafter. cheers.
Report cardenden February 28, 2018 5:29 PM GMT
he drew the punters in ,, knowing he was gonna pull the horse,,  i musy say hes brilliant at it though.
Report cardenden February 28, 2018 5:29 PM GMT
and its you hes shafting
Report jamesdean February 28, 2018 5:32 PM GMT
Don't think anyone is denying he had nowhere to go until it was too late. The point is he shouldn't have been in that position
at that time. He had time to make a move way before then and as mr phantom has said needs to get into a stride.

A tricky horse - possibly.  A dodgy ride - don't know 

A bad ride - most definitely
Report Willie Shafter. February 28, 2018 5:32 PM GMT
cardenden you are without doubt one of the biggest clowns thats ever posted in the forum.

another potless mug that spends all day talking nonsense.
Report jamesdean February 28, 2018 5:33 PM GMT
until should read when* it was too late..
Report Willie Shafter. February 28, 2018 5:35 PM GMT
these horses weigh half a ton..the jockeys get a split second to make a decision..if it goes wrong the pocket talkers start screaming bhent..yes you're entitled to feel aggrieved fair enough..but theres nothing to see..ive seen many horses not get a run in a 3 horse race.
Report Willie Shafter. February 28, 2018 5:36 PM GMT
and the horse wasnt even gaining in the last 100yds..wasnt exactly flying at the finish.
Report jamesdean February 28, 2018 5:38 PM GMT
The fact it wasn't flying at the finish emphasises the point he shouldve made a move earlier as obviously doesn't have a great
turn of foot
Report Willie Shafter. February 28, 2018 5:39 PM GMT
he tried and circumstances didnt allow it..

next please.
Report jamesdean February 28, 2018 5:47 PM GMT
You're missing the vital point. He tried when it was too late. He's rode the horse 6 times before, winning 4.
He wouldve known what type of horse it is and what was needed

It was a bad ride, if it wasn't bent which it probably wasn't he'd probably admit himself he couldve done better. Just because youve seen it happen before many times doesnt deter from that
Report Willie Shafter. February 28, 2018 5:53 PM GMT
it looks bad becos things didnt pan out..its easy riding in an armchair.
Report cardenden February 28, 2018 5:58 PM GMT
he stopped the horse ,,E  N  D   O  F
Report cardenden February 28, 2018 5:58 PM GMT
HES A MAGICIAN AT DOING IT,,  ,,
Report Willie Shafter. February 28, 2018 6:00 PM GMT
cardy either a pi$$taker or same brain size as a slug.
Report screaming from beneaththewaves February 28, 2018 6:20 PM GMT
King Kevin beat Perceived 3/4 length last month over C&D. Today Perceived was 10 lb better off, and duly beat King Kevin by a length.

Yet King Kevin was odds on. You had two choices: back King Kevin at odds on, or lay it.

If you chose to back it at odds on, who would you say looks to have made the worse decisions here:

A) the jockey? or
B) you?
Report Willie Shafter. February 28, 2018 6:27 PM GMT
king kevin has risen over 2st in the weights in 4 mth...its now got little in hand.
Report flukes February 28, 2018 6:28 PM GMT
Cardenden clearly breaching his restraining order
Report jamesdean February 28, 2018 6:30 PM GMT
Is there any choice of no bet, screaming?  Or must we only be allowed an opinion if one had either backed or laid said horse?
Report Willie Shafter. February 28, 2018 6:33 PM GMT
everyone is entitled to an opinion..but most are biased due the financial outcome.
Report mouse muldoon February 28, 2018 6:34 PM GMT
Was a 2/1 shot in my book, initially with Frank factored in but I left it at that when Rab took over.
Report screaming from beneaththewaves February 28, 2018 6:35 PM GMT
It always helps to put your money down when it comes to opinions. Concentrates the mind. Forces people to think a little bit harder.
Report jamesdean February 28, 2018 6:38 PM GMT
I think Tottenham will win tonight. By your reckoning I must go bet them even though I have no idea if they are value or not
Report Barton Bank February 28, 2018 6:38 PM GMT
No financial interest here. My view is that it was a poor ride (whether by accident or design) but far from sure it would have won with a clear run anyway.
Report Willie Shafter. February 28, 2018 6:39 PM GMT
if you have no idea if a price is value james you're in the wrong game.
Report screaming from beneaththewaves February 28, 2018 6:41 PM GMT
You don't have to have a bet. But like on any matter, I'd respect the opinion of someone who has had a bet on the game more than someone who hasn't.
Report jamesdean February 28, 2018 6:41 PM GMT
Agree willie. That's why I wont be backing Tottenham tonight even though I think theyre bankers
Report jamesdean February 28, 2018 6:46 PM GMT
So you'd respect someones opinion more just because they had a bet on it?

Lets take cardenden for this point. He's possbly had a bet on it. Barton bank hasn't.

Are you more interested in cardendens opinion as hes had a fiver/tener on it than Bartons.

I'm sh1t at football. If i back spurs tonight does my opinion count more after the match than Pottechino's (spurs manager) as he doesn't bet?

Nonsense
Report Willie Shafter. February 28, 2018 6:50 PM GMT
ignore cardenden james..the blokes either a skint unintelligent clown or a troll.
Report the dealer February 28, 2018 6:52 PM GMT
if his name is the village he lives in, he is both
Report screaming from beneaththewaves February 28, 2018 6:54 PM GMT
Fair point, jamesdean.

Did cardenden actually back it though?
Report chavman February 28, 2018 6:55 PM GMT
its obvious it would have won with a clear run,but how can you blame the jockey when the 2 horses in front veered left then right,neither of them parting or keeping a true line
Report Barton Bank February 28, 2018 7:00 PM GMT
Would he definitely have won? He isn't really closing at the finish though I appreciate the interference had cost him momentum. The race had been quite steadily run and the winner wasn't stopping.
Report mouse muldoon February 28, 2018 7:09 PM GMT
Just done the mouseform ratings and adjusted the basic figure +2lb ie it would have been a 3 way photo, couldn't be certain he'd have won.
Report Willie Shafter. February 28, 2018 7:15 PM GMT
going by the the last 100yds yds im not certain it would have won.
Report mr phantom February 28, 2018 7:16 PM GMT
Look at the horses previous wins at Wolver as I already pointed out. Yes he was no really closing at the end as the horse was asked to pick up over less than half a furlong. This horse needs a steady run of at least a furlong to really find its stride and momentum. The posts about needing to produce on the line are not based on evidence of last 2 previous runs at Wolver. On both occasions Havlin rode the horse so he knows this hence it was a poor misjudged ride or conversely a smart ride but in a more sinister sense.
Report chavman February 28, 2018 7:16 PM GMT
switched twice cruising against horses with clear run in full momentum;impossible to call,but an opinion would favour the impeded horse
Report chavman February 28, 2018 7:19 PM GMT
to go from stop to making up four lengths in a furlong?cmon
Report 1st time poster February 28, 2018 7:19 PM GMT
in hindsight nothing including the 2ndfav came from behind,so havlin spent the whole race boxing himself in on the rails in what turned out to be a 3 runner race with a long wide home straight to sort things out,yet even when not getting a run and the horse in front ducking to the rails and everybody watching, expecting havlin to come wide to challenge ,he took another pull ,waited and still wanted to come up the inside
Report Willie Shafter. February 28, 2018 7:19 PM GMT
if you believe this ride was sinister you need a different hobby.
Report chavman February 28, 2018 7:21 PM GMT
sorry half a furlong
Report Willie Shafter. February 28, 2018 7:25 PM GMT
it didnt stop..was slightly impeded in momentum.
Report the dealer February 28, 2018 7:27 PM GMT
he did well to win on it before after being hampered or having to come through the field from way back, if he hadnt won those raves, no doubt it would have been sinister rides to some.
Report N-east Correspondent February 28, 2018 7:27 PM GMT
no financial interest today so viewing it a couple of times - a poorly judged ride and punters rightly aggrieved but not running on at finish
tbh his ride on Malteser at Lingfield was worse when he got that beat (similar ride) he's either overconfident or bent but given he's just back from a lengthy ban the latter one is extremely unlikely unless he's thick as mince. Anyway the ride he gave utmost when it won recently at lingfield was superb Laugh
Report neill d February 28, 2018 7:27 PM GMT
A useless filthy urchin who wouldn't make a living as a jockey in any other racing jurisdiction - and I hadn't a bean on it.

UK AW jockeys as a cohort, must be pound-for-pound the least talented group of professional sportspeople in the world, no overstatement to say that.
Report chavman February 28, 2018 7:28 PM GMT
imo jockey no fault.all these people have been on the right end of such happenings.thats life if you wanna gamble on horseracing.swallow it.
Report neill d February 28, 2018 7:32 PM GMT
You can swallow it and say the jock is sh!t, he does this kind of thing all of the time, never where he shoiuld be. I wouldn't touch anything he rides, he's useless; and yellow with it.
Report Willie Shafter. February 28, 2018 7:34 PM GMT
forum 1st..willie and chav n full agreement.

Bellissimo.
Report neill d February 28, 2018 7:37 PM GMT
Ah he's sh!t lads, we have all the documentary evidence, how could anybody think he is an good?
Report neill d February 28, 2018 7:39 PM GMT
The Everton centre forward from Turkey, garbage, no redeeming features as a centre forward, won't score a premier league goal.

Chris Eubank Jr., can't close distance, can't really box, useless when it comes to it.

Not just Havlin, in fairness.
Report Willie Shafter. February 28, 2018 7:39 PM GMT
like all sportsmen..different levels of skill...he can ride to a better than average level imo..gosdens no fool.
Report neill d February 28, 2018 7:40 PM GMT
The lad Joshua is fighting the end of March, stone cold useless.
Report cardenden February 28, 2018 7:41 PM GMT

Feb 28, 2018 -- 1:39PM, Willie Shafter. wrote:

like all sportsmen..different levels of skill...he can ride to a better than average level imo..gosdens no fool.

no its u thats the fool

Report chavman February 28, 2018 7:42 PM GMT
they said on here de boinville was gash
Report neill d February 28, 2018 7:43 PM GMT
I think John Gosden values him more as a workrider and as a governor around the yard. I think he plays at being a jockey a bit myself, very casual rider, no pro-active enough, just lets things happen, which is why I don't like him, but I don't see that much day-today racing these times, but that was the impression I had built up.

Not a jockey basher particularly.
Report Willie Shafter. February 28, 2018 7:47 PM GMT
cardenden..as well as being a t!t you're also a bullsh1tttting t1t.
Report cardenden February 28, 2018 7:48 PM GMT
me and you should get the gloves on wullie ,,  pay per view
Report screaming from beneaththewaves February 28, 2018 7:49 PM GMT
4:45
Goodwood
23 May 2002
Baker Tilly Trophy Maiden Fillies' Stakes Class D
(Class 4) (2yo) 6f Good
1st £4,426.50 2nd £1,362 3rd £681 4th £340.50

1 (8) 9. Pearl Dance (USA) 33/1 Robert Havlin John Gosden 2 8-11     –    –    76    –   
Dwelt, soon tracked leaders, effort over 1f out, shaken up to lead last 150y, soon in command (tchd 50-1 in places)

Eddie Fremantle and I both had £1,000 to £20.

RabbieLove
Report cardenden February 28, 2018 7:50 PM GMT
i love a goodLaugh work out ,, thats all it would be to master you.
Report Willie Shafter. February 28, 2018 7:55 PM GMT
cardy..im way way past my fighting days..but i will resort to whatever it takes.
Report mr phantom February 28, 2018 7:55 PM GMT
I don't have any agenda with Havlin at all myself. I thought the horse today was a steering job but did come with risks given its come from behind style. In my opinion as stated for the horse to be seen at full effect it needs at least a furlong to come with its run. Which I am sure Havlin knew based on his experience riding the horse.. It was I who used the word sinister but if u actually read what I said it was one or the other. Either a poor misjudged ride or something else at play. My opinions are entirely based with watching videos back of todays race and the horses previous 2 wins over the same C/D. Punters who lost their money have every right to feel aggrieved but as we all know those are the pitfalls of horse racing betting.
Report the dealer February 28, 2018 7:58 PM GMT
personal losses sometimes blinkers ones view.
Report the dealer February 28, 2018 7:59 PM GMT
his previous wins were off a much lower mark, a steering job ????
Report Willie Shafter. February 28, 2018 8:03 PM GMT
the h/capper has got him now..has little in hand.
Report mr phantom February 28, 2018 8:06 PM GMT
Yes a steering job given the level of opposition that was in the race.
Report cardenden February 28, 2018 8:06 PM GMT

Feb 28, 2018 -- 1:55PM, Willie Shafter. wrote:

cardy..im way way past my fighting days..but i will resort to whatever it takes.

im 65 ffs , if you cant take me ,, you need help..  good luck mateLaugh

Report cardenden February 28, 2018 8:08 PM GMT
do you have a zimmer wullie
Report chavman February 28, 2018 8:08 PM GMT
i think this race is a good judge of the forum.
Report Willie Shafter. February 28, 2018 8:13 PM GMT
thats more like your IQ.
Report chavman February 28, 2018 8:15 PM GMT
ya gotta love an abusive pensioner
Report chavman February 28, 2018 8:17 PM GMT
well played cardy
Report Willie Shafter. February 28, 2018 8:19 PM GMT
yes cardy..9mm
Report chavman February 28, 2018 8:21 PM GMT
york hock?
Report chavman February 28, 2018 8:23 PM GMT
not exactly jamaican hock is it
Report Willie Shafter. February 28, 2018 8:24 PM GMT
filled plenty prams..
Report chavman February 28, 2018 8:29 PM GMT
not the ones you paid for i hope
Report Willie Shafter. February 28, 2018 8:43 PM GMT
nicked.
Report firstimevisor February 28, 2018 10:50 PM GMT
65 ffs! You have the mental age of a ten year old
Report Willie Shafter. February 28, 2018 10:55 PM GMT
you're being generous ..
Report akajak March 1, 2018 2:00 AM GMT
very average jockey, lacks tactical nous and initiative, can do better if sent back to training school
Report Willie Shafter. March 1, 2018 9:14 AM GMT
would he make your uk top 30?
Report 1st time poster March 1, 2018 10:01 AM GMT
mr phantom

you aren't really suggesting that on the only racing of the day with the eyes of the racing world looking in,an odds on fav ridden by a jock from one of the top yards in the uk ,trained by a household trainer and punters have to factor in either that the horse is off, the jockey might pull it or both before having a bet, the game must be on life support and waiting to be put out of its misery,
Report Big Boss March 1, 2018 10:22 AM GMT
Pre race, I think we all knew Havlin would give it a shocker.

So when he did, I was not surprised in the slightest.

I thought Frank's attempt on it the run before was worse though.
Report Willie Shafter. March 1, 2018 2:43 PM GMT
wd bb..did you lay much or are you just aftertiming?
Report jamesdean March 14, 2018 6:21 PM GMT
Comes wide with an earlier run and wins well today, learnt from his mistake last time out imo...

Wd Rab
Report jamesdean March 14, 2018 6:26 PM GMT
Willie Shafter.
28 Feb 18 19:03
Joined: 15 Jul 04 | Topic/replies: 7,849 | Blogger: Willie Shafter.'s blog
the h/capper has got him now..has little in hand.

Blush
Report StillLearning March 14, 2018 6:27 PM GMT
Had to win today after that last run

Wd Rab
Report howard March 14, 2018 6:43 PM GMT
Wazza's form knowledge and his IR expertise poles apart ...but he might not agreeWink
Report mr phantom March 22, 2018 7:38 PM GMT
The thread is proof of why I rarely comment or come on here anymore. Idiots trying to tell me that my eyes were lying to me and questioning my reading of a race and riders. King Kevin not only proved on his previous victory that he needs to come with a sustained run as alluded to by myself and some others backed up by video evidence obviously ignored by the 'experts'. Tonight actually showed that he is in a different class to his conquer Blue Rocks on the day in question of this thread. By finishing some 10 lengths in front of that horse on similar terms. Even taking in the extra half furlong and different course still proves the point of what some of us were saying.
Report jamesdean March 22, 2018 8:30 PM GMT
Don't worry mr.p, those doubting he shouldve won that night will be on here shortly to admit they got it wrong..
Report mr phantom March 22, 2018 10:20 PM GMT
Oh I don't worry james I have my own mind and have other things to be thinking about whether they do or not. I imagine most who did will casually ignore.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com