Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Whippin Piccadilly
10 Feb 18 16:47
| Topic/replies: 7,302 | Blogger: Whippin Piccadilly's blog
I think so
Pause Switch to Standard View Have we just seen the Cheltenham...
Show More
Report Deltâ February 10, 2018 4:49 PM GMT
Woulduadamandeveit.?
Report RothmanMike February 10, 2018 5:32 PM GMT
BALLINISKA BAND.
Won English Derby,must have a chance.
Report alanc1 February 10, 2018 5:39 PM GMT
Have to agree. Ballinska Band very impressive. One to follow even if connections decide against Cheltenham
Report howard February 10, 2018 6:40 PM GMT
Nice win looks like heavy going might be the optimum conditions
Report Whippin Piccadilly February 10, 2018 6:49 PM GMT
I think he could be one of those nice horses that can act on any going. I think I heard Anthony say he deals with the going that he's won on, as if to say he would be a better horse on better going Cool
Report AaJay February 10, 2018 7:01 PM GMT
One of the owners one of my best friends,before Cheltenham win they were hoping for heavy ground because he goes on it to reverse form with Christian horse who beat him at Wincanton,lunchtime today he text me Anthony said today we find out if we have a good horse or an aeroplane
Report Whippin Piccadilly February 10, 2018 7:16 PM GMT
Looks like your friend have stuck gold with this bargain buy. I thought this was a seriously impressive performance today and I won't be backing anything else in the Champion bumper even on better going, which it no doubt will be come the day.
I think some obscenely big offers to buy the horse will be coming your friends way over the next few weeks.
Report Willie Shafter. February 10, 2018 8:12 PM GMT
a top jockey riding and whipping it that hard 15L clear Crazy
Report Whippin Piccadilly February 10, 2018 8:25 PM GMT
It did seem a bit unnecessary did that
Report AaJay February 10, 2018 8:37 PM GMT
Whipping Piccadilly---he's dead chuffed -"scared"--a few minutes ago----not into betting particularly had legs in some real duffers over the years but loved them all---bought into 3 foals from Ireland 3 years ago--2nd ran 2nd Ludlow bumper 6 weeks ago other backward wont race till next year----said one more run not necessarily festival--all options open---great day
Report mrcombustible February 10, 2018 10:16 PM GMT
Grade 1 bumper winners do not win the Cheltenham Bumper
Report Somerset Sam February 12, 2018 10:45 AM GMT
You cant knock Saturdays winner at all and after Fountains Windfall sad passing it would be nice for the stable to have a chagne of fortune. It'll take a good one to finish in front of Blackbow or Rhinestone however. Their RPR figures from the race at Leopardstown are exceptional.
Report Cash Is King February 12, 2018 11:54 AM GMT
mrcombustible - Saturday's race was not a Grade 1 bumper. It was Class 1 (Listed). There are no Grade 1 bumpers run in Ireland or the UK before Cheltenham in March.

The last UK trained winner of the Cheltenham bumper was Ballyandy. Guess which race he won prior to Cheltenham?

The two top UK trained bumpers this season are Didtheyleaveuoutto and Saturday's winner, Acey Milan (who was given an unduly hard race by Brian Hughes and must be considered doubtful for Cheltenham as he'll need time to recover from being bottomed by such a poorly judged ride).
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com