Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
differentdrum
03 Jan 18 18:55
| Topic/replies: 12,984 | Blogger: differentdrum's blog
Must have a good chance because Article Fifty was pretty dreadful on hurdles debut but does anyone know why Hughes is riding? Kennedy has ridden all starts and is riding for the same owner in the previous race. It looks strange to say the least.
Pause Switch to Standard View Fin And Game - 2.50 Bangor
Show More
Report easymoney January 4, 2018 1:00 AM GMT
No idea about the riding arrangements tmrw but was seriously impressed by this beast at Wetherby. Clearly still inexperienced and raced with the'choke out' all the way, while his jumping was quite bold in the main he made a bad plunging mistake four out and stepped at three out but came straight back on the bit before powering home with just a nudge and nurdle from Kennedy. The form aint worth a whole hill of beans at all but he has a grand pedigree and loads of improvement to come. I would be surprised if he doesn't end up a 150 ish horse in time. He did bomb out on his second bumper run after the very promising debut but that's a relatively minor niggle given yard appear in much better nick this season.
Report SlippyBlue January 4, 2018 2:00 PM GMT
I'm on, should be too good for this lot.
Report jmdc January 4, 2018 2:05 PM GMT
Donald says it doesn't do the ground, but needs a run and he fully supports Bangor, his local track.
Report tanglefoot January 4, 2018 2:48 PM GMT
Good at 6/4
Report SlippyBlue January 4, 2018 2:57 PM GMT
Got the job done and was more than happy with the price but I must be honest and thought Fin And Game would have won a bit easier than that but jobsagoodun. Well done if you backed it as well Happy
Report greggyg January 4, 2018 2:59 PM GMT
you need to thank hughes for that win
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com