Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
McCoy Carp
18 Nov 17 09:30
| Topic/replies: 3,989 | Blogger: McCoy Carp's blog
Anyone follow him on Sporting Life website? Their equivalent or attempt @ ATR's Hugh Taylor. Has a totally different approach to him in that he prefers the jumps & tips a hell of a lot of short ones - which doesn't seem like the approach of a pro to me - and he advises 1pt ew on 4-1 shots, which is cr@p to. Going through a bad patch at the moment, starting to eat into May's profit & not a patch on Sir Hugh but at least you should have a better chance of getting the prices he advises. His tip is Poker School today, 2pts win 11-4 Weth:

https://www.sportinglife.com/racing/news/breaking-it-down:-murt-khan%27s-tip/125235
Pause Switch to Standard View Murt Khan, Breaking It Down, Sporting...
Show More
Report McCoy Carp November 18, 2017 3:32 PM GMT
He must be gutted there, the horse couldn't quite get up. When you get on one of these losing runs nothing goes right.
Report McCoy Carp November 18, 2017 3:33 PM GMT
Needs to get lucky with the stewards.
Report McCoy Carp November 18, 2017 3:45 PM GMT
The agony continues......
Report McCoy Carp December 1, 2017 11:20 AM GMT
What a con, because he's doing so bad this month, I reckon he must be nearly 30 points down, they've taken the monthly profit and losses away and just left his total p/l up. Typical tipster, just highlight the good stuff. Thought he would of been above that.
Report McCoy Carp December 1, 2017 11:24 AM GMT
Sorry,last month, November, I should of said.
Report McCoy Carp December 1, 2017 11:27 AM GMT
Before racing yesterday:

Breaking It Down P&L: +12.25pts

November: -27.95pts
    October: +3.10pts
    September: +1.75pts
    August: +0.36pts
    July: +15.09pts
    June: -10.10pts
    May: +30.00pts

Now, today all we get is this: Breaking It Down P&L: +10.25pts

To be fair his tips are free, but there's nothing like being transparent when things are going against you.
Report jajabink December 1, 2017 11:35 AM GMT
november has been a funny month for me as i was down 12 pts around the 18th (£10 a pt),  1 winner in 9 bets i think then suddenly got a few winners ended up £1 on the month, had 2-3 unlucky ones but thats the way it goes,i always aim for 100pts profit a year, i am up 76pts  this year so far so probo gonna fall short of 100, i dont follow tipsters as my motto is if it goes wrong you can only blame yourself nobody else.
Report McCoy Carp December 1, 2017 12:05 PM GMT
In my opinion how you cope with these losing runs is THE most important thing in betting, yet the LEAST talked about subject, & is what separates the winners from the losers. I was sorry to see last months loss swept under the carpet - that is wrong. It shows what can happen, even to the pros, and is such is very important. I was 30 points down myself at one point during November, and was thinking here we go again, but clawed it back to finish 5pts down. The month was the start of a new era for me, as BET365, the last remaining account where I could get a decent bet on & still got BOG finally restricted me to pennies. I've transferred all my betting over to here, but I'm not sure I can make it pay, (haven't been able to before) & even if I can it's going to be a very small ROI, which wasn't that big with the bookies Sad
Report Lady Margaret December 1, 2017 1:59 PM GMT
Napped Willoughby Court today which was a good shout
Report McCoy Carp December 1, 2017 10:27 PM GMT
Why was today the last day?
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com