Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
GODSEND
05 Jul 17 20:53
| Topic/replies: 31,744 | Blogger: GODSEND's blog
WHAT A MUG HE IS!!!!!!!!!!
Show More
Report granitjack July 5, 2017 8:56 PM BST
At least give the horse a chance and go clear and let them catch you instead of sitting there like a pr*ck and letting 2 or 3 go past before doing anything....
Report GODSEND July 5, 2017 8:57 PM BST
Exactly that mate...what was he thinking? that they had another circuit to go? fcking pr1ck!!!!
Report GODSEND July 5, 2017 8:57 PM BST
by far the best horse in the race as which makes it even more frustrating!!!
Report granitjack July 5, 2017 8:59 PM BST
Should have at least got placed at worst. If he'd kicked a couple lengths page as and the others caught him fair enough but to sit there and do nothing til it was too late was criminal!
Report one last chance July 5, 2017 9:32 PM BST
Haven't even seen the race yet but wud safely say yas are talking tru ur pockets ffs go and look at the horses form beaten fav thas last four times and found feck all each time no matter what trip it ran at
Report easygold July 5, 2017 10:18 PM BST
You tell them.... OLC
Report GODSEND July 6, 2017 3:51 PM BST

Jul 5, 2017 -- 3:32PM, one last chance wrote:

Haven't even seen the race yet but wud safely say yas are talking tru ur pockets ffs go and look at the horses form beaten fav thas last four times and found feck all each time no matter what trip it ran at

don't comment if you haven't watched the race, cretin

Report granitjack July 6, 2017 7:21 PM BST
Exactly. Ridiculous comment.
Report s.kenbo July 6, 2017 7:28 PM BST
When you cry wolf race after race, night after night, you're going to get those comments.

I didn't watch it. I haven't seen the result. I'd be willing to back very short odds that it was fav or 2nd fav though.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com