Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
carrot1960
06 Jun 17 20:57
| Topic/replies: 15,498 | Blogger: carrot1960's blog
WTF WAS THAT HIS FIRST RIDE EVER
Pause Switch to Standard View Wayne Hutchinson
Show More
Report general custer June 6, 2017 8:58 PM BST
ffs looked like it
Report Tallywagger. June 6, 2017 8:58 PM BST
Lacked tactical awareness for sure.
Report RUSSJR June 6, 2017 9:00 PM BST
Poor at best
Report Gaze733 June 6, 2017 9:02 PM BST
I laid him. I have a hunch that evening favs are more likely to get turned over.
Report basilbrush June 6, 2017 9:02 PM BST
Disgraceful, absolute POS, Perrett too for allowing it.
Report carrot1960 June 6, 2017 9:02 PM BST
Tacking two  pulls before the turn in to make sure was as blatant as it gets
Report Tallywagger. June 6, 2017 9:03 PM BST
When the pace picked up, Wayne was still in daydream mode.
Report general custer June 6, 2017 9:03 PM BST
ffs get of the fence fitz
Report railroader June 6, 2017 9:03 PM BST
He expected the horse to pick up signicantly where as the other jocks were pushing way before he asked his to
Report basilbrush June 6, 2017 9:04 PM BST
Perrett must need the money badly to lay that and tell jock to get it beat.
Report smokey1919 June 6, 2017 9:16 PM BST
the negativity employed beggars belief really as clear as a not jigger as you will get
but they turn a blind eye , m8 was waiting on a treble jockey made sure it was never in race
what amazes m8 how they get away with it  Cry
Report inrunninggg June 6, 2017 9:17 PM BST
ffs  he has that in his locker,sometimes he thinks hes riding Nashwan! not a jockey for me to make money on.
Report smokey1919 June 6, 2017 9:24 PM BST
he had zero intentions of putting that horse in with any serious chance
its getting more blatant daily, never put in the race , and taking a tug when it was going easily

they dont even try to hide it now
Report joevalue147 June 6, 2017 10:12 PM BST
Very very strange.  Looks worse the more you watch it.  Not sure why he rode a former point to point winner out the back locked against the rail in the chewed up ground. The writing was on the wall early on when he stayed on the rail first time past the stands when there was zero pace up front. All she done the last day was stay on . He (Hutchinson} could of went the same route as the winner with a curcuit to run and then they would have had every chance when the pace eventually lited but he had her well out of her ground for no real reason other than maybe they were more interested in educating her and trying to teach her to settle properly tonight. Very average ride at best.
Report differentdrum June 6, 2017 10:23 PM BST
I haven't seen today's race but I did back it on rules debut. What I couldn't understand then was why you would hold a horse up who had won a point over three miles leading five out and then battling back after being headed? If you have a certain stayer just point and fire.
Report joevalue147 June 6, 2017 10:28 PM BST
Especially when your getting a stone off your main danger(on paper).
Report joevalue147 June 6, 2017 10:32 PM BST
The winner quickened up well so it would have been tight enough if the jolly was ridden properly.  Although it quickened off a slow pace. If jolly bounces out and makes it a true test instead of a sprint then the winner may not have been able to quicken up aswell off the stronger pace.  As said above the tactics on the jolly were extremely poor for a horse of its type.
Report 4builder4 June 7, 2017 8:18 AM BST
Without being too cynical i am sure there was quite a lot of dosh riding on this after the earlier 3 odds on shots going in
Might have cost the bookies an arm and a leg in accas me thinks
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com