Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
ima_mazed66
05 May 17 18:25
| Topic/replies: 10,928 | Blogger: ima_mazed66's blog
I was just wondering after her 3 winners at Lingfield today is that the first time a female jockey had ridden a treble in Britain?

Or if it's not the first time, first on the Flat or on the same card or on a non-all female card and so on?
Pause Switch to Standard View Josephine Gordon
Show More
Report Cork Langer May 5, 2017 6:29 PM BST
Doubt it, imagine Turner or Gannon at least will have achieved similar
Report 11kv May 5, 2017 6:35 PM BST
Kirsty has ridden a treble for sure
Report sparrow May 5, 2017 6:42 PM BST
Julie Krone rode a treble at Redcar on her visit.
Report sparrow May 5, 2017 6:42 PM BST
*first visit.
Report tyred May 5, 2017 6:43 PM BST
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/horseracing/2288486/Kirsty-Milczarek-puts-o...
Report sparrow May 5, 2017 6:47 PM BST
Past experience has taught Kirsty Milczarek not to take anything for granted in the world of sport. A stunning run of success, including her first treble at Kempton on Wednesday and wins at Southwell and Wolverhampton on Thursday, mean that she has ridden 12 winners since Christmas and has been hailed as a potential star of 2008.
Report ima_mazed66 May 5, 2017 7:01 PM BST
Cheers for the info gents, I did think it was likely to have been done before but couldn't think of any particular name or specific details.

I do remember Julie Krone riding winners here but wasn't sure how many and thought there might have been a chance that Hayley, Cathy or Kirsty might have done during the winter AW period when maybe some of the higher profile jockeys were sitting it out or riding elsewhere in the world, but again couldn't recall any specifics.
Report roggrain May 5, 2017 7:31 PM BST
She has something lacking in many of our jockeys (male and female):tactical nous.
Report Deerhunter May 5, 2017 9:51 PM BST
Actually I think Ms Gordon is currently the most talented female jockey riding at the moment, and just a very good jockey regardless of gender. Have been looking for a reliable, talented jockey to follow, capable of delivering decent priced winners to small stakes multiples. Covered her 5 runners today in £1 trebles & 4-folds with a £5 acca, which wasn't far off a full house. The 1 x £1 treble in paid about £400 on Betfair, then Rigolleto looked set to win at 14's when going to the front in final furlong only to lose action and virtually pull up and the other, Vimy Ridge (well backed 9/2 shot) may have gone very close with any sort of run. I'll be keeping her onside, when considering jockey multiples......she's a very good value pilot.
Report betting_masta May 5, 2017 9:56 PM BST
^^
Report pandora1963 May 5, 2017 9:56 PM BST
didnt lisa jones ride a treble?
Report cardifffc May 5, 2017 10:02 PM BST
well done deer..............agree with you she is a good jockey.........she must have a chance in tomoros 6f sprint.....its a big price
Report Deerhunter May 5, 2017 10:29 PM BST
Ta, yeah both her runners tomorrow have a fair shout - Mazyoun back to 6f, should go well, 12/1 is a decent price & Via Serendipity in the last at 8's also looks good value - ran well when 5th in the Greenham behind Barney Roy who's 2nd fav for 2000 Gns & 2nd behind Rivet on debut looks good now....singles & double covered for me :)
Report cardifffc May 5, 2017 10:44 PM BST
23 on here
Report cardifffc May 5, 2017 10:46 PM BST
mazyoun
Report Deerhunter May 5, 2017 10:55 PM BST
aye, yeah had a little bit of 22 here (just saw B365 price before)....I actually think Via Serendipity is the more interesting one in the last, but both could run close (without being over confident as 3yo handicaps full of potential improvers)....good luck eh
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com