Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
ghh
16 Feb 17 20:24
| Topic/replies: 1,744 | Blogger: ghh's blog
Except it's real
Pause Switch to Standard View Hayley Turner.... like watching first...
Show More
Report granitjack February 16, 2017 8:30 PM GMT
It really is....the only trouble is she's been doing it for several months now and it doesn't get any better....
Report pollybournemouth February 16, 2017 10:56 PM GMT
You are really Pathetic . Leave the lady alone .. So many Bully types on this Forum /Sheep. Turn over /or turn off if you don't like someone . You are like an old woman over the garden fence !!
Report broadsword February 16, 2017 10:57 PM GMT
HALEY IS LOVELY  leave her alone
Report dambuster February 17, 2017 12:07 AM GMT
Was There tonight, i had a share in a horse running (poorly) had a photo done with Hayley, told her she'd had a photo done with my kids at Folkestone 14 years ago, she said, ''omg, i bet i've aged'', i said, ''No, but my kids have'', what a lovely lass,soooo sexy as well..LoveLove
Report Happy Valley February 17, 2017 1:44 AM GMT
oh come on, she's poor and it is perfectly fair to say so. if you are going to put yourself into the limelight then you are going to get reviewed.
Report Blackorred February 17, 2017 7:08 AM GMT
She is a dreadful presenter! More wooden the Pinnochio
Report Oldgit1 February 17, 2017 9:53 AM GMT
She is a nice pleasant girl and was popular with most racegoers but she is not a TV natural.
Report grappler February 17, 2017 10:35 AM GMT
there is nothing wrong with turner. she had many years of tv scrutiny because of her then unusual position, and she this enables her to speak freely. she is affable and self-deprecating. most important, she is not an irritation, which is all that is required from a racing presenter.

malcontents like the op, who knows nothing and understands less, will always moan, particularly if a woman is on the screen(the closest he is likely to get to one).
Report timeless February 17, 2017 11:22 AM GMT
she is definitely better than Fitzy.
Report grappler February 17, 2017 12:04 PM GMT
and what a delight it is to swap gormless olive bell, with his infuriating 'touch on''sort of' 'if you like' every sentence, for nick luck; a reversal of the places that has gone in the wagon-shunters favour.

dont suppose itv will be daft enough to poach uber-dim niall hannity as well.
Report hardestgame February 17, 2017 1:20 PM GMT
she was very good under jamie
Report GEORGE.B February 17, 2017 1:46 PM GMT
timeless
     17 Feb 17 11:22
she is definitely better than Fitzy.

Some may suggest that's what's called being damned with faint praise!
Report timeless February 17, 2017 1:53 PM GMT
I woz weighting four dat Grin
Report ghh February 17, 2017 3:24 PM GMT
grappler. I beg to differ on Hayley.

However agree with you on Olive
Report TELL DEL February 17, 2017 4:09 PM GMT
Happy Valley

oh come on, she's poor and it is perfectly fair to say so. if you are going to put yourself into the limelight then you are going to get reviewed.

Blackorred

She is a dreadful presenter! More wooden the Pinnochio

Exactly, totally agree with both comments, and it's not being rude about her just saying what is true.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com