Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
pablo06
05 Feb 17 01:03
| Topic/replies: 56 | Blogger: pablo06's blog
Hi all,

Just wondering what opinions people hold as to which is the best software out there.

I've not used software before although Angel and RacingTraders look pretty easy to use.

Any feedback is welcome.

Cheers Excited
Pause Switch to Standard View Best software available?
Show More
Report mark9 February 5, 2017 2:24 AM GMT
every track player uses gruss if thats any indication.
Report Keefter February 5, 2017 5:38 AM GMT
I've tried them all and find Geeks Toy to be the best for me personally - but its each to their own with this tbh, depends what your prime use is.
Report intheknow February 5, 2017 9:08 AM GMT
Wheres delta when you need him?
Report mark9 February 5, 2017 12:00 PM GMT
hoovering
Report pablo06 February 5, 2017 12:34 PM GMT
Right thanks for the help. Without wanting to sound like a complete novice, roughly how many track players are there operating daily across UK & Ireland?
Report mark9 February 5, 2017 2:27 PM GMT
probably 75-100
Report pablo06 February 5, 2017 4:35 PM GMT
cheers boss Excited

Do you think there is an average net profit throughout those 75-100 per month or would you say there is big swings in earnings from one month to the next?

Ive been looking into gruss but it doesn't work with mac so might have to get a windows machine.

Do you tend to get many new people giving it a go on track and finding its not for them? Keen to have a go and see the other side of life.
Report Baby Jesus February 5, 2017 6:31 PM GMT
Gruss is cheep and cheerful, hard to beat for automated stuff but not sure it's the best for manual trading as it seems to be lagging behind the others in terms of updates. I'd have thought most track players would go for one of the others that uses the streaming API, tbh.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com