Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
bilbobaggins
05 Jan 17 15:21
| Topic/replies: 10,931 | Blogger: bilbobaggins's blog
They have obviously flown Rishi PErsad and Angus Mcnae out to Dubai to analyse each race in the paddock ffs. Who is paying for these jollys? We are. This is ridiculous and pointless.
Show More
Report differentdrum January 5, 2017 3:23 PM GMT
All profits returned. Laugh
Report duncan idaho January 5, 2017 3:26 PM GMT
did enjoy watching Bangor & Muss replays for two days solid though...fine work
Report knot in wood January 5, 2017 3:29 PM GMT
tom stanley also out there...they will have nevison in the betting ring next...o forgot no ring
Report OVERSEAS January 5, 2017 3:31 PM GMT
The inrunning Hoover works fine in the desert....they must have a local on a ladder out in the middle calling the shots back to boxes
Report john92 January 5, 2017 3:34 PM GMT
It's a gravy plane
Report .birkdale January 5, 2017 3:36 PM GMT
I agree, this is a scandalous waste of our money.

I have therefore complained to RUK about this today via email (customerservices@racinguk. com)  and they have eventually agreed to reduce my subscription down to £10 per month for the next 4 months until the desert rubbish has finished.

I suggest others might do the same if you feel as strongly as I did.
Report OVERSEAS January 5, 2017 3:38 PM GMT
they are quite happy to fly a team out to Dubai for a one day fixture and yet Kempton on a Wednesday night, nobody at the track and they talk s*ite until the horses are behind the stalls...
Report mouse muldoon January 5, 2017 3:41 PM GMT
McNae even agrees with everything Rishi says now
Report xmoneyx January 5, 2017 3:45 PM GMT
rishi did his gonads stormbelt
Report flukes January 5, 2017 3:50 PM GMT
Totally agree Overseas, nothing more than a massive jolly for the participants and an absolute disgrace that subscribers are shelling out for it.
Report screaming from beneaththewaves January 5, 2017 4:12 PM GMT
The irony is that McNae and Persad have been flown all that way on a jolly, yet have ended up looking as though they're actually sitting in a studio in front of a green screen.
Report sparrow January 5, 2017 4:17 PM GMT
Overseas spot on. They obviously think Kempton evenings are not glamourous enough for them.
About time they considered what their customers actually want.
Report sparrow January 5, 2017 4:19 PM GMT
*glamorous. Grin
Report screaming from beneaththewaves January 5, 2017 4:20 PM GMT
I'd like to see Nevison reporting from the casbah in a dishdash with a tea-towel on his head.
Report knot in wood January 5, 2017 4:22 PM GMT
done that last week at cheltenham.
Report wondersobright January 5, 2017 4:25 PM GMT
they seem to forget that it is racing UK

not racing dubai
not racing hong kong
not racing france
not racing USA

forget all the fkin sh1te listed above and concentrate on covering UK racing to a higher standard than what is currently being served up
Report bilbobaggins January 5, 2017 4:42 PM GMT
Dear Sirs

I really must congratulate you on your stewardship of the monies received via subscription to RUK. You must be awash with cash to be able to send Angus Mcnae and Rishi Persad to Dubai to analyse each race in the paddock. This could so easily have  been done in the studio but you obviously felt that a couple of the loyal staff could do with a bit of free sunshine on the subscribers ticket.

Due to your excellent management of funds obviously I should not expect any further increase in fees for at least the next 3 years.

Yours admiringly.
Report arrested development January 5, 2017 4:47 PM GMT
I think you will find that the coverage will have been sponsored by those trying to promote Dubai
Report bilbobaggins January 5, 2017 4:57 PM GMT
Without proof of that I will assume it's RUK paying the bill ad.
Report GEORGE.B January 5, 2017 5:01 PM GMT
What about Tom Stanley, who's paying him to ask questions like:

Jim, did you know how far clear you were?

I agree about Nevo though, gutted he's not bringing us those all important betting moves from the betting ring!
Report s.kenbo January 5, 2017 5:02 PM GMT
I'm getting fed up with the BBC. They're sending fook knows how many actors to the Caribbean each year, to film Murder In Paradise!
Report wondersobright January 5, 2017 5:02 PM GMT
they must have sponsors from hong kong, france etc wanting to do the same thing

dubai has had its time, the people who are interested in it have got interested in it, been there, moved there, whatever
no other fecker could give a feck about the place
Report RoyalAcademy January 5, 2017 5:06 PM GMT
Dear Senor Baggins,

Thank you for your very dignified paean extolling the virtues of winter sunshine. We concur wholeheartedly and would recommend swapping your boxers for a nice, skintight set of speedo swimming trunks. We also recommend opening the curtains in your living room occasionally as your neighbours have been alerting Neighbourhood Watch convinced that your home is inhabited by the nocturnal badger.

We do marvel at the ownership that our viewers assume when paying the paltry annual subscription and we assure you that, as painful as your absence might be, your loss of custom would not be unduly burdensome.

We have made a voluntary donation to the Salvation Army on your behalf.

Yours in sport,

Ivor Knutt Hunt CBE
Customer Relations
Report doorman99 January 5, 2017 5:12 PM GMT
Pity Simon Mapletoft works for the wrong channel, bet he would love to be there, always gets the freezing gigs at Wolves and Suvvell, top man Simon, does a good job in the harshest conditions of the lot usually.
Report One Nation January 5, 2017 5:21 PM GMT
Mapletoft must get that tan from somewhere - the floodlights at Wolverhampton perhaps? When he's out on the track at Southwell he's camouflaged against the sand.
Report doorman99 January 5, 2017 5:23 PM GMT
Lol! Make up girl, nap!
Report aberdonia January 5, 2017 5:34 PM GMT
there is no way RUK are footing the bill.

A bit of freelancing by the boys..
Report wormster January 5, 2017 5:35 PM GMT
Martin Baker
Report aberdonia January 5, 2017 5:37 PM GMT
Angus carrying a fair bit of weight round the tummy area.
Report screaming from beneaththewaves January 5, 2017 5:51 PM GMT
I tried texting him, but it kept auto-correcting to Bogus Nance.
Report Blackorred January 5, 2017 6:13 PM GMT
It's a RUK Clubday, are you lot not here?  Just had to flash the blue badge (no not that one) at the Emirates check in desk, straight through to business class, promise of unlimited champagne and foils gras all the way, but alas spotted I was sat next to Persad and politely refused the invitation.
Report jmdc January 5, 2017 6:17 PM GMT
Surely Nevison could run the raffle for the car or whatever is their equivalent of having a bet.  A little bit of fun with Bodugi wouldn't go amiss either!
Report screaming from beneaththewaves January 5, 2017 6:42 PM GMT
Debtors in the United Arab Emirates, including Dubai, are imprisoned for failing to pay their debts. This is a common practice in the country.
Shocked
Report TheFear January 5, 2017 6:45 PM GMT
The Bodugi crew will be keeping their feet firmly on british terra firma then Laugh
Report wondersobright January 5, 2017 6:48 PM GMT
Laugh
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com