Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Sooty Bags
26 Jul 16 10:19
| Topic/replies: 37 | Blogger: Sooty Bags's blog
Debit card payments made via world pay. Hi guys, being waiting 2 weeks now for £300, anybody been waiting longer? And is there anything you can do about it? Frustrating!!!!!
Pause Switch to Standard View Problems with world pay
Show More
Report stu July 26, 2016 10:22 AM BST
Withdrew from spread firm last week also waiting...
Report stu July 26, 2016 10:22 AM BST
seems this problem been around a little while, no idea why though
Report UnlikelyWinner July 26, 2016 10:34 AM BST
Yes i withdrew a few weeks ago im sure it was the 7th or 8th but got my withdrawal friday and then they paid me the same again yesterday by mistake. Who you bank with?
Report Sooty Bags July 26, 2016 10:38 AM BST
Cheers Stu. Yeah mine spreads too SI?? They just seem to wash their hands but they must surely still have a level of responsibility for clients funds?! Nobody can seem to give you answers. Very worrying!!
Report Deltâ July 26, 2016 10:38 AM BST
fred below  - purple payments ...
Report Sooty Bags July 26, 2016 10:54 AM BST
Hi Unlikely, Yorkshire bank mate (Clydesdale group) Are the banks at fault too? All the bookies seem to say is "well, its left our account sir!!" Annoying!!
Report UnlikelyWinner July 26, 2016 11:11 AM BST
Not sure but do think its bank too because some withdrawal can hit on a saturday but other banks will settle after the weekend check after 5:30 tonight should hit then, mine never hits before 5:30 always after for some reason im with nationwide and lloyds
Report Sooty Bags July 26, 2016 11:18 AM BST
Cheers mate!! Gunner give it another 2 days then see my bank. Nobody can tell you anything that's the worst. Totally in the dark. Apparently it's resolved now and they're just working through the back log dont know if thats true??
Report UnlikelyWinner July 26, 2016 11:22 AM BST
That's true. The back log is from 7th July mate and i made my withdrawal then when the problem started. I got paid twice come clean and got a free bet. Where you withdraw from ?
Report Sooty Bags July 26, 2016 11:35 AM BST
You're very honest mate, good for you!!! S-Index spreads mate. TBF they was understanding, made me a same day transfer for exactly same amount to tide me over (got it 520pm) But obviously still comes off your S.I. account lol so made me 2 payments and only got 1 lol! They said pay us back first one on receipt but I ve had a winner since so my acc back in the black. Just a case of keep checking my bank I guess?
Report stu July 27, 2016 8:03 AM BST
Yes mine was SPIN too - still waiting since withdrew during start of last week.

As people have said, it's not just one firm, but all who use worldpay. God knows why they don't just change their transfer provider given this mess.
Report stu July 27, 2016 8:07 AM BST
Ah, just seen it has only just this morning landed - so not too bad, but still longer than you'd want.

These places should bin worldpay though still.
Report Sooty Bags July 29, 2016 11:29 AM BST
.....and still waiting... 17 days now!! What can i do??
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com