Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Racingqueen
15 Jan 16 20:38
| Topic/replies: 5,994 | Blogger: Racingqueen's blog
Filth
Show More
Report OVERSEAS January 15, 2016 8:39 PM GMT
nearly vintage there...that said always been a jockey I would never back...
Report BornToWin January 15, 2016 8:39 PM GMT
Nowhere near filth.

Got there too soon. The horse clearly has its own ideas about the game.
Report bigmart January 15, 2016 8:43 PM GMT
must be one of the worst rides in history comes away from the start as if it was a hurdle race tugging the bit out the horde then stands up 1 fur out when others are riding for all their worth ,
a 7lb claimer you wd be saying terrible but a jockey its laughable , what the fk are the stewards doing a ban is the only option , ride the horse through  the race ,what a complete tool
Report 11kv January 15, 2016 8:44 PM GMT
Evening Mart
Report BESTMATE44 January 15, 2016 8:45 PM GMT
Thank you Shane you very rarely let me down.
Report BornToWin January 15, 2016 8:46 PM GMT
I don't do mart bashing but if you think that was really bad then the game is not for you.
Report bigmart January 15, 2016 8:46 PM GMT
Richard Hughes 1st irish runner ,he want forget that debacle in a hurry !
Report da fallon factor January 15, 2016 8:46 PM GMT
Dear oh dear that was actually cringe worthy watching that ride
Report Gordon63 January 15, 2016 8:48 PM GMT
the surprise is that anyone is surprised
Report bigmart January 15, 2016 8:51 PM GMT
have you been drinking borntowin  Confused so you are telling me the jockey gave the horse every winning opertunity LaughLaugh have another look at the race son and him doing his am standing up riding a hurdler 1 fur out , your having a larf perhaps he was being utra confident but his antics cost the owners and punters , and i only bet a place so does not affect me so not pocket talking
its supposed to be a pro flat race not a days hunting ffs Cry
Report BornToWin January 15, 2016 8:53 PM GMT
Utter nonsense mart. You watch it again, you will see that he got it to the front close home. The horse then downed tools.

Jesus, has nobody seen this before?
Report GEORGE.B January 15, 2016 8:54 PM GMT
It's become a self-fulfilling prophecy with the horse, oh she has to be put in front right on the line, well tonight the winner pulls out more and there's not time to respond.
Report Racingqueen January 15, 2016 8:56 PM GMT
quirky ride my h0le. trys to win smart every time.
Report houseofpain January 15, 2016 8:56 PM GMT
horse is a nutjob, hit the front to soon, three wins nck,nck,and sh says it all really
Report GEORGE.B January 15, 2016 8:58 PM GMT
Because it's been ridden to win by that far.
Report houseofpain January 15, 2016 8:59 PM GMT
yes and he tried it again and horse didnt go through with it.
Report GEORGE.B January 15, 2016 8:59 PM GMT
She was pulling away from the third Mischief
Report houseofpain January 15, 2016 9:01 PM GMT
all about opinions george, i will always have short price lay in the run on that.
Report the dealer January 15, 2016 9:01 PM GMT
always a good idea to watch it back andtake five minutes before commenting imo
Report bigmart January 15, 2016 9:09 PM GMT
did not need to he was trying to be a cockey bas--tard tucgging the horse 7 or 7 times and win by a neck but his antics back fired , he should be fined

and so i am not pocket talking

Date    Transactions    Details    Amount
plus15/01/2016
20:57    Bet Stake    21:00 HANDICAP (4YO+) 1m 2f 150yds - Poitin @ evens    -£173.00
plus15/01/2016
20:39    Bet Winnings    20:30 HANDICAP (4YO+) 2m - Duchess Of Marmite @ 1/2 (Win) Rule 4 Applies    £435.00
plus15/01/2016
20:28    Bet Stake    20:30 HANDICAP (4YO+) 2m - Duchess Of Marmite @ 1/2 Rule 4 Applies    -£300.00
plus15/01/2016
20:06    Bet Winnings    20:00 APPRENTICE HANDICAP 7f - Rose Angel @ 7/4 (Win)    £638.00
plus15/01/2016
20:00    Bet Stake    20:00 APPRENTICE HANDICAP 7f - Rose Angel @ 7/4    -£232.00  win had no benefit to me but he breached the rules of racing imo
Report the dealer January 15, 2016 9:11 PM GMT
comes away from the start as if it was a hurdle race tugging the bit out the horse

he certainly didnt tug the bit anywhere, he was drawn wide on a hold up horse so he had little option to be slow away and tuck in. something that has been done in the majority of its races.
Report the dealer January 15, 2016 9:12 PM GMT
nice after timing mart aint seen that for a week
Report koikeeper January 15, 2016 9:14 PM GMT
Mart, no need to be posting bets..
Report par January 15, 2016 9:20 PM GMT
nice comment as they went back to the boys trackside.

seemingly unaware he could be heard, he wants hanging........

then proceeded to tell us why he did nothing wrong
Report holywell January 15, 2016 9:20 PM GMT
I don't think you'll have seen a post from me criticising a jockey / trainer, the reason being if you are 'into your racing' you know all the **** jockeys / trainers. I have backed horses which I know have been given an 'easy' run and only ever criticise myself because I should have known better.
Report koikeeper January 15, 2016 9:26 PM GMT
Good post holywell...
Report the dealer January 15, 2016 9:31 PM GMT
i agree holywell, in this case i have watched the finish 3 times and still cant make up my mind about the ride. siding more to that he gave it every chance and the winner just wanted it more.
Report Gordon63 January 15, 2016 9:32 PM GMT
holywell - been into my racing for 30+ years and took me first 20 to read the signs with a few wavers in the past 10 mostly related to spencer! i'm sure i'm not alone in having an avoid list and i know from posts on here that some on my list are admired by others, so to each his own i guess. no surprise that shane kelly is near the top of the flat jockeys list but what pained me most was queally (another on my list) was stable jock to one of my all time heroes..
Report par January 15, 2016 9:33 PM GMT
If the bob of heads had gone his way we would be lauding him as a genius.

He did put it there in time.
Report the dealer January 15, 2016 9:35 PM GMT
with him i doubt that par Grin
Report the dealer January 15, 2016 9:37 PM GMT
the last 3 wins he has been cajoled along once and  coaxed along twice, hardly signs that he is straightforward
Report bigmart January 15, 2016 9:47 PM GMT
that does not mean that the jock can stand up 1f out LaughLaugh

i cd have won on that horse , he was trying t win smug save its mark but he made a james hunt of it big time
Report the dealer January 15, 2016 9:50 PM GMT
where did i comment on that ?
Report the dealer January 15, 2016 9:50 PM GMT
by the way im not saying he did but your observations of the start are bollix
Report the dealer January 15, 2016 9:51 PM GMT
and these constant pictures are childish and pathetic
Report GEORGE.B January 15, 2016 10:02 PM GMT
I've had a look back at the Get In coverage and I think JW was referring to the punters when he was just caught saying 'they wanna hang him'.

For me the filly has run through the line, albeit she carries herself a bit upright but I think that's just her. The jock on the winner didn't go for everything until well inside the final furlong and when he did his mount pulled out more and got the bob.

After the line DOM is running away and runs past the winner.

She has yet to be asked in a race to lead at the furlong or half-furlong marker, but they've got into their heads she has to be delivered as late as possible.
Report the dealer January 15, 2016 10:07 PM GMT
looking at her last 3 wins it would seem that way George but she doesnt look the most straightforward.
Report GEORGE.B January 15, 2016 10:15 PM GMT
That's fair enough, dealer, but they've got it into their heads it has to be as late as possible and tonight it became a self-fulfilling prophecy that backfired.

When she beat Flashman at Chelmsford, for example, she got there in good time but he's hanging on to her, hanging on to her, the self-fulfilling prophecy... For me, if he asks her, she puts that to bed at Chelmsford.
Report the dealer January 15, 2016 10:20 PM GMT
maybe, be interesting to see if they do try something different, nothing to lose Grin

creeping up the weights now, although tough to know where she is with her style of running so i suppose that might be a plus lol
Report GEORGE.B January 15, 2016 10:25 PM GMT
Yeah, at least they're protecting her mark to some extent!

If she's asked to put a race to bed at the furlong marker but throws it in, I'll put my hands up, but until then...

Such is the way she travels, I think she could drop back to 12f. When she showed her first form for Hughes, it was over 12f but she was given a lot to do and ridden with kid gloves.
Report roida January 15, 2016 11:10 PM GMT
was nothing wrong with the ride...horse is quirky...looked certain winner going into last fur....as par said earlier if won would have been applauded.
Report roida January 15, 2016 11:12 PM GMT
bigmart    15 Jan 16 20:43 
must be one of the worst rides in history comes away from the start as if it was a hurdle race tugging the bit out the horde then stands up 1 fur out when others are riding for all their worth ,
a 7lb claimer you wd be saying terrible but a jockey its laughable , what the fk are the stewards doing a ban is the only option , ride the horse through  the race ,what a complete tool

a candidate for worst post of the yr....mart you int got a clue.
Report bigmart January 16, 2016 10:08 AM GMT
roida
roida 15 Jan 16 23:10 Joined: 12 Feb 11 | Topic/replies: 12,352 | Blogger: roida's blog
was nothing wrong with the ride...horse is quirky...looked certain winner going into last fur....as par said earlier if won would have been applauded.
i guess thats why you lay horses rodia , as for the start yes had a wide birth but most jockeys ease them into the race not yank the horse at a 45 deg angle , the other point is man and beast always will preduce more in a race getting lightly kept up to said work , these are not sprint bred and dont find an instant turn of foot , they are bred for middle dis/to staying races , hence the fact you cant be standing up , like a rodeo riding having a cup of tea while others row for all they are worth then find instant acceleration , they take time to find stride , quirky , i disagree its called trying to preserve h/cap mark and win by a neck , if you think this ride was ok rodia then you know a lot less than i thought about the logistics of racing , if he had gently ridden through out the race , and not tugged the **** out of it at the start horse wd have won with another 5lb on its back , jockey was holding the horse back to try and win by a neck,but he made a complete for want of a better word **** of it , that is the facts of this race , the facts he stopped started riding does not make the horse quircky its the jockey poor tactics messing it about from the start mid range and ful out , terrible ride , embarrassing and cringe worthy to watch , wazza stick to watch you know tar Cry
Report BornToWin January 16, 2016 10:19 AM GMT
mart, the only fact here is that you don't know what you are on about.

A cringeworthy assessment.
Report bigmart January 16, 2016 10:24 AM GMT
BornToWin
BornToWin 16 Jan 16 10:19 Joined: 13 Jul 05 | Topic/replies: 1,733 | Blogger: BornToWin's blog
mart, the only fact here is that you don't know what you are on about.

A cringeworthy assessment. i wd say thats your comments are that of a novice who cannot read races or admite the jockey made a complete hash off this big time ! that is a fact
Report roida January 16, 2016 10:34 AM GMT
the horse was very free there was nothing kelly could do...

stick to know you do beat mart....aftertiming & editing.
Report bigmart January 16, 2016 10:46 AM GMT
the horse was free nope Cryhave another looke, he was restraining it from the word go horse it's not querky its the way is been ridden , spoke to a few well regarded owners and they were shaking their heads in disbelief at his antics , one said i hope he is handing back his riding fee ! Blush
Report kavvie January 16, 2016 11:03 AM GMT
so they transported a horse,a lad or lass,travelling lad, and jockey at big expense all the way to dundalk to stop it?!!?!?  mart stop embarrasing yourself
Report roida January 16, 2016 11:06 AM GMT
spoke to a few well regarded owners and they were shaking their heads in disbelief at his antics

what do they think of your aftertiming and editing?
Report BornToWin January 16, 2016 11:07 AM GMT
mart talks as if the horse wasn't given a chance to win.

Erm.... hate to break this to you mart but it was in front close home. I don't really want your thoughts on this but go on, tell us what happened from the furlong pole and what Kelly did wrong.
Report the dealer January 16, 2016 11:59 AM GMT
have you watched any of its other runs mart because you are seriously embarrassing yourself here.
Report roida January 16, 2016 2:08 PM GMT
Mart = ѕιℓℓ ℓєєк нυηт
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com