Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
gman500
12 Jan 16 15:56
| Topic/replies: 10,325 | Blogger: gman500's blog
Give it up and try something else. Usless pr1ck
Show More
Report polab January 12, 2016 3:57 PM GMT
waited all day for the one bet, and mr plank gives it the ride from hell.
Report workrider January 12, 2016 3:57 PM GMT
Very poor indeed , you could see it all unfold as he drifted back into the pack, sadly he couldn't...
Report Celtic Son January 12, 2016 4:00 PM GMT
Equally poor ride on second. Doubt he'd have been caught had he kicked on heading to the final bend instead of looking pretty for so long
Report gman500 January 12, 2016 4:07 PM GMT
Likewise polab. Braindead jockey strike again. Strangling it from the gate and dropped way off a slow pace.
Report sickoflayinwinners January 12, 2016 4:07 PM GMT
i was on   bobber  also , but  it looked a bit unlucky   until you see the re run  when in fact it was   actually  outstayed for second, that  said   it wasn't a clever ride
Report workrider January 12, 2016 4:48 PM GMT
The reason it got run out of second Sick is because the winner came over on him in the dying strides ,not a question of been outstayed, should have won hands down, if you can get alook at the head on you'll see what I mean...
Report sickoflayinwinners January 12, 2016 5:07 PM GMT
i did notice the little bump it got coming through  and deffo  looks to be wining soon but I've seen so many horses that look sure to win(caoc ho today for instance) yet still get beaten so  i can see it didn't get the  best of runs/rides   but  its impossible to say  if undoubtedly would have won  if given a better ride..
Report workrider January 12, 2016 6:04 PM GMT
Imo it would have without ANY shadow of doubt ,I'd say the poor lad will be kicking himself once he reviews his ride today...
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com