Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
kemo sabe
09 Jul 15 14:00
| Topic/replies: 9,286 | Blogger: kemo sabe's blog
mr singh is fancied  as is mahsoob but i can back frankie if i punt his horse it loses , as ive indicated ive backed mahsoob and if it drifts i shall back it again ... it will run a huge race and owes me nothing after its last two runs .Yet i do know a few in the stable are putting cash on an unconsidered one  this horse is called Shalaa... it fluffed its first race by missing the break and was just allowed to trot home ... yet the next time it showed its true mettle by doing what its indicated at home .. its continued to please ... so ive been told and gallops with decent animals .The down side of course is its a very competative race ... its the price it is because it needs to improve to win .. im told it has done exactly that . Ive backed it , now im not suggesting you lump in but the stuff i get from these connections has been good . there arnt any good things but backing shorties wont pay the bills ..im expecting a decent run with i hope a trade for a free bet in running .
Pause Switch to Standard View the most likely gosden winner today...
Show More
Report sweetnsour July 9, 2015 2:22 PM BST
havlin is wirse than frankie imo
Report sweetnsour July 9, 2015 2:22 PM BST
*worse
Report kemo sabe July 9, 2015 2:26 PM BST
its just if i back frankie it loses ...ive no opinion on him as a rider other than hes competant ...lots of jockeys are as good he just plays to his image and its got him the top rides ..hes been lucky in his second comeing ... he all but blew it because of his drugs issues ..
Report sweetnsour July 9, 2015 2:29 PM BST
still rides better than havlin imo
Report stewarts rise July 9, 2015 2:38 PM BST
Good luck Kemo Sabe, don't back 2 yos but hope it goes close for you.
Report Ibrahima Sonko July 9, 2015 2:44 PM BST
Cool
Report stewarts rise July 9, 2015 2:44 PM BST
Great Info, Kemo sabe-Hi silver Awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy!Grin
Report sweetnsour July 9, 2015 2:44 PM BST
wd HappyHappy
Report Navel-Gazer July 9, 2015 2:44 PM BST
Great stuff Kemo Sabe...wish I'd listened Sad
Report Deltâ July 9, 2015 2:44 PM BST
wd
Report ashleigh July 9, 2015 2:44 PM BST
well done ks.
Report losttit.com July 9, 2015 2:44 PM BST
Kemo you beauty! Love
Report Life-Lucky July 9, 2015 2:44 PM BST
Thank you, kemo, WD!
Report nellie1970 July 9, 2015 2:44 PM BST
CoolCoolCoolCool
Report belperbloke July 9, 2015 2:45 PM BST
Great shout!!
Report SA - Lacks middle pace - Faded July 9, 2015 2:46 PM BST
Good shout, well done
Report JohnyGee July 9, 2015 2:46 PM BST
Well done Kemo!!, top stuff :)
Report Steamship July 9, 2015 2:46 PM BST
Hope you had plenty on
Report micheal July 9, 2015 2:47 PM BST
well done kemo  and thanks for keeping us informedHappy
Report Breedingmad July 9, 2015 2:48 PM BST
CoolCoolCoolCool
Report stewarts rise July 9, 2015 2:48 PM BST
3 big priced winners on the trot, terrific info you're getting Kemo sabe, you'll need to buy someone a big drink!
Report kemo sabe July 9, 2015 2:50 PM BST
goodness.... i darnt look how much ive won ... i got a call from my bird so was chatting so couldnt lay in running ...tell me how the race went please.
Report Navel-Gazer July 9, 2015 2:51 PM BST
SR - what were the others mate? Maybe I should be tuning in a bit more often.
Report kemo sabe July 9, 2015 2:55 PM BST
just looking back last three bets av abt 34s,11s.and 17s .plus my yankee with 25s 7s 5ew and nr ...unfortunatly its not going to be like this all the time ...
Report Navel-Gazer July 9, 2015 2:56 PM BST
They're impressive odds KS...you deserve a decent wedge for this latest bit of advice.

PS - what were the others?
Report kemo sabe July 9, 2015 2:57 PM BST
nakuti ...lady marl ... scroll back y will see
Report stewarts rise July 9, 2015 2:57 PM BST
Nakuti or something like that Tuesday and Lady Marl on Monday, 11/1 and 8/1 SP, kemo sabe got 25/1 for Nakuti!
Report Navel-Gazer July 9, 2015 2:59 PM BST
KS - I believe you mate...without checking up Wink

PS - I backed Nakuti independent of anyone's advice so maybe there's no reason at all to tune into your threads DevilGrin
Report kemo sabe July 9, 2015 3:01 PM BST
as i said sweetand sour the jockey is my last consideration ... its the horse not the pilot ,,, i never get told this jockey fancies this horse its not a factor ... it never is .if people tell you its a factor they are guessing ... in most of the race the jockeys know little till they walk into the ring .havlin is competant as is detorio ones fashionable one isnt ... wd frankie have ridden the same race ?and if he was on it wd it have been 15s
Report kemo sabe July 9, 2015 3:03 PM BST
look navel i wasnt suggesting you checked ,,, but if y re re read them y might get a bit of an insight into some of the second guessing that should be avoided ... this is a difficult game ... i hope my posts amuse and entertain ... i ask for nothing else .
Report kemo sabe July 9, 2015 3:05 PM BST
i am actually interested ... did anyone actually back the horse ...
Report sweetnsour July 9, 2015 3:07 PM BST
true ks Wink
Report Life-Lucky July 9, 2015 3:07 PM BST
Yes, thanks, Kemo. I put it in a double with Mr Singh as well as cpl £ on single. Wiped out all this months losses. Thanks again
Report kemo sabe July 9, 2015 3:12 PM BST
hey life lucky ... that probebly pleases me as much as the cash i won ... dont give them it back ... dont bet race to race ... dont force ...take a breath and think again ...ive great contacts but let me tell you its taken years and even now its not easy ... i just dont lose as much ...
Report losttit.com July 9, 2015 3:13 PM BST
Backed too Kemo, small stakes as no betting balls ha ha
Report kemo sabe July 9, 2015 3:14 PM BST
now if mahsoob can travel and track and then kick in turbo boost it might be interesting ...
Report Navel-Gazer July 9, 2015 3:15 PM BST
KS - I was taking the piss mate...I thought you would've gauged that Happy

Alas, I didn't back it because I'm a greedy bastard who was hoping it'd start slowly again and therefore it might've doubled in price after 100 yards!
That's one of my favourite ploys which hardly ever comes off Sad

If you point me to the threads I'll have a browse and the next time I see you post, maybe I won't be such a greasy bugger and I'll settle for B/F SP!
W/D again, hope you won a packet and even if that selection would've stunk, I thought it was a decent write-up you posted.
Report Life-Lucky July 9, 2015 3:15 PM BST
wise words, ty
Report losttit.com July 9, 2015 3:16 PM BST
Drifting and money for the Sheik, good luck all
Report Navel-Gazer July 9, 2015 3:16 PM BST
Life Lucky - good on ya squire...I think you owe KS a drink Wink
Report kemo sabe July 9, 2015 3:18 PM BST
haveing big betting balls aint the way ... ive seen it at ist hand ,,, it hurts so much when yr loseing wat y cant fund ... bet small and build ... its more satisfactory and better for yr health ...gradual profit not huge profit then lose the lot ... we have all been there... i learned .
Report robbierobot July 9, 2015 3:20 PM BST
Well done kemo, keep the good work upHappy
Report kemo sabe July 9, 2015 3:21 PM BST
yes naval yr greedy ... but that said the race before last with mahsoob dureing the race it was in running i beleive over 900s ... my bet was i believe several hundred at abt five to two... so i wish y well with yr way of betting ..4ooquid at 900s darent work it out .
Report basilbrush July 9, 2015 4:04 PM BST
Well done Kemo, good tip, and good advice, very rare on here.
Report FELTFAIR July 9, 2015 4:31 PM BST
I like it. A lot.
Report Life-Lucky July 9, 2015 4:55 PM BST
Navel-Gazer:

'Life Lucky - good on ya squire...I think you owe KS a drink Wink'

Not sure that's possible but I just bought a shirt from the IJF out of the winnings.
Report kemo sabe July 9, 2015 5:02 PM BST
wat in gods name is IJF... im from up north so maybe im not knowing enough .
Report kemo sabe July 9, 2015 5:03 PM BST
goodness wtf  happened
Report Life-Lucky July 9, 2015 5:10 PM BST
lol er .. injured jockeys fund
Report kemo sabe July 9, 2015 5:16 PM BST
i wdnt have guessed that in a year ...hey lucky tell me apart from sponsering hurt jockeys how yr not going to back any more losers ... sounds like a touchstone buy a shirt back a winner ... just looking back that 7 out of 11 winners from my gosden guy ... and more to come this week .. save a couple of quid and y might win another shirt .if the run keeps up
Report Life-Lucky July 9, 2015 5:33 PM BST
Informative AND entertaining! Thanks again, Kemo, and best wishes for tomorrow and beyond
Report kemo sabe July 9, 2015 5:48 PM BST
thanks ... always glad of good wishes ...ohh keep yr eyes open for the one o posted other day from lawney hill stable ravens nest ,,, its been off ages and firm ground caused it to be pulled out ,,, dont back it unless i post ... please
Report Facts July 9, 2015 6:19 PM BST
Well done on your current good run.
Report kemo sabe July 9, 2015 6:23 PM BST
thanks Facts ... these things go in sequences ,,, last year im not sure i punted any gosden horses ,,, stable was in and out so difficult to judge which was up to winning ... this year better fitness better horses ,,, like golden horn etc .im enjoying it while it lasts ... the cash ive taken out last few weeks wont get put back in ... another lot out today ... you know it makes sense as del boy said ...
Report kemo sabe July 30, 2015 12:39 PM BST
so we come to today ,,, Shalaa. huge confidence in the market behind it , it must be the banker of the day ..musnt it . Yet i think caution might be advised , ok the word is its a good horse and has continued to please at home... dont get me wrong they think it has a good chance of following up but there are others in the race with chances... so 11/8 in a more difficult race against better horses when i had a big bet at around 20s last time ,and at goodwood where like in thunderbirds anything can happen .. i hope it runs well and indeed hope it wins but not a betting proposition for me today .
Report dibdob July 30, 2015 12:57 PM BST
Tipped by at least half a dozen tipsters, so a definite lay.
Report Pinza July 30, 2015 1:27 PM BST
Riflescope danger
Report kemo sabe July 30, 2015 2:26 PM BST
the gosden lot still think it has a huge chance with tasleet as possibly its biggest danger ... i definatly wouldnt lay it not indeed punt it ... better ones later i feel .
Report A touch of class. July 30, 2015 2:39 PM BST
Thanks kemo sabe, good luck the rest of the day. Nicely informative.
Report kemo sabe July 30, 2015 2:41 PM BST
i had a tenner on the forcast ,,, but my goodness wasnt that a bet last time it ran ...jeez.its so improveing ... but shorter that 3s ,,, not my way im afraid
Report Willie Shafter. July 30, 2020 5:58 PM BST
wd kemo..nice winner.
Report GLASGOWCALLING July 30, 2020 6:14 PM BST
5 yrs on and still as boring as watching paint dry. CryCrazy
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com