Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
kemo sabe
14 Dec 14 11:27
| Topic/replies: 9,286 | Blogger: kemo sabe's blog
ive three mates who are off there a huge days racing ...they are going with the connections of one of the horses running later and are great friends of connections of another  other ... both are huge prices so they are very excited ... but they are to start the day backing NO MORE HEROES ,,, against the hot pot ...theyare trying to find out a bit about the horses running against the horses and i hope they give me an up date
Pause Switch to Standard View news from Navan ...
Show More
Report koikeeper December 14, 2014 12:33 PM GMT
GL, looks a good days racing in Ireland
Report smartpunter December 14, 2014 12:35 PM GMT
Toms had a Winner
Report kemo sabe December 14, 2014 12:39 PM GMT
yes but my eyes are looking to 1.45 South ... im sure lots of runners on yr radar .... not for today unfortunatly but im looking for a promising try from Send for Katies .... in the new year i hope to put some decent bets on this one ...i just want a nice intro ...
Report kemo sabe December 14, 2014 12:45 PM GMT
yes good start for them they backed that and the other one Roll it out which the dogs are barking in the huge crowd there....they have backed that and punting jennys jewel which is trained by a friend in the same race ,,,, change from the other code is an issue but its fit as a flea and ready to roll ...i wish them well mostly cos ive backed it
Report Ibrahima Sonko December 14, 2014 1:00 PM GMT
Cool
Report mecca December 14, 2014 1:04 PM GMT
He got an ice pick....... That made his ears burn
Report micheal December 14, 2014 1:54 PM GMT
well you certainly got that kemo.
Report kemo sabe December 14, 2014 2:12 PM GMT
two out it was tradeing at 4s and i got out ,,, but the place bit was 5.6.... so pleaseing ... im sure the guys wdnt have had that option ... still next race another bet another close one i hope
Report kemo sabe December 14, 2014 2:20 PM GMT
ok next race at navan .... following my winner and third .... it can only get worse probebly ... Mount Colah ... as y can see course and distance ,,, will go on the ground ,is fit as its ever been and off for its life ... mind you there are a few dangers ,,, perhaps ,,, i backed it much earlier and seems to be getting backed now ...hope i can trade again for free bet ...
Report horribleives December 14, 2014 2:42 PM GMT
wooooooooooooosh
Report Kriskin December 14, 2014 2:42 PM GMT
WD k s
Report kemo sabe December 14, 2014 2:43 PM GMT
Did i not like that ,,,
Report micheal December 14, 2014 2:43 PM GMT
good shout kemo
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder