Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
THE OCTOPUS KID
09 Jun 14 13:43
| Topic/replies: 6 | Blogger: THE OCTOPUS KID's blog
CLEARLY A PROBLEM LINKING TO A HORSES RACING HISTORY. CONTINUALLY ARRIVE AT PAGE THAT SAYS 'NO PREVIOUS FORM' WHEN IT IS PATENTLY OBVIOUS THAT THERE IS PLENTY OF IT. USUAL BETFAIR PROBLEM OF INADEQUATE TESTING!!!!

ALTHOUGH THE NEW SITE IS GENERALLY AN INPROVEMENT IT NOW TAKES MUCH MORE EFFORT TO DRILL DOWN TO A HORSES RACING HISTORY.
Pause Switch to Standard View NEW RACING SITE
Show More
Report saddo June 9, 2014 1:46 PM BST
Thought this was a spam fred Sad
Report racingfish June 9, 2014 1:50 PM BST
also like the idea of the dutching calculator, BUT it doesn't calculate anywhere like equal returns, tried to load a screenshot but it is pending - awaiting approval
Report Big Boss June 9, 2014 2:20 PM BST
another waste of investment, both in implementation and inadequate run out, nobody other newbies railroaded into it will use it
Report starfish and coffee June 9, 2014 2:43 PM BST
This is a right fishy fred Cool
Report longbridge June 9, 2014 2:58 PM BST
@theoctopuskid: I can't even find anywhere on the new racing pages that purports to link to a horse's form?  Where is it?

@racingfish: Dutching calculator gave me an equal profit (not an equal return because the returned stake is different for each horse)- what are you seeing?
Report piston June 9, 2014 4:03 PM BST
seems a little slower than previous as well
Report bilbobaggins June 9, 2014 4:17 PM BST
I've looked through the list of 'improvements' and there is nothing there I remotely require.  Why the hell can't they allow you to press 'Back all' and the change the price on every selection (they have it on Stake)- that would be something I could really use.
Report longbridge June 10, 2014 10:21 AM BST
@bilbobaggins

So why not do as they ask:

"If you have any comments about the new racing pages or questions for the Betfair Product team, then please add your comments to our ‘Feedback’ zone, accessible through the bottom left-hand side of the website. "

and raise a request in the Feedback / User Voice area?
Report kavvie June 10, 2014 10:32 AM BST
feed back from betfair!?!?are you joking??
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com