Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
sageform
24 May 14 08:38
| Topic/replies: 22,632 | Blogger: sageform's blog
I don't really take the Scoop 6 seriously enough to join a syndicate or stake vast sums but like many, I will be doing a couple of lines today. I expect to get some rude responses but if anyone else is interested in sharing useful info such as draw bias, going preference etc. to add to my provisional selections, please contribute-we may learn something useful from pooling knowledge.

Leg 1. I am very keen on the Alston/Hart team so Barkston Ash is the first choice. Is draw 16 a help or not? Run With Pride could be anything so you have to put him in.
Leg 2. A horrible race that I would not dream of betting on normally but Hadaj with a 7lb claimer looks the best choice.
Leg 3. I respect Richard Hughes's views and he makes Wahaab his choice for the day.
Leg 4. Not sure how 3yo's fare in this sort of race at this time of year-probably not very well- but I am going to give Joyeuse one more chance.
Leg 5. Another horror from Catterick. Khelman has a good draw and the market suggests he is the best of this lot.
Leg 6. The only horse I will be backing seriously today is What about Carlo who I have been following. I also have Braidley on my list of horses to follow but lack of a run makes him second choice today.

Good luck if you are giving it a try.
Pause Switch to Standard View Scoop 6 info.
Show More
Report Deltâ May 24, 2014 9:14 AM BST
pool to pool bet

hth
Report Ramruma May 24, 2014 9:32 AM BST
I'm not sure I share your enthusiasm for Barkston Ash but he should be OK from draw 16 of 16 and it might even be an advantage (admittedly based on a very small sample size) and I'd be more worried about being caught in the middle.
Report book May 24, 2014 9:42 AM BST
what a disgrace that baldfred take 30% every week when it hasnt been won,that can't be right.
Report Big_Issue May 24, 2014 9:45 AM BST
^ stop fishing with such poor bait Book

There isn't a 30% deduction every week from the carry forward amount only the 'new' money into the Pool
Report bigmart May 24, 2014 9:48 AM BST
yes like the lottery pure greed , I wander if they like the lotto steal the money off unclaimed bets , and instead off putting it back proportionally into the win fund , it is wrongly given away to other cause , they take enough already ,
Report bigmart May 24, 2014 9:49 AM BST
ANYONE KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO UNCLAIMED MONEY , MUST BE LOADS ON THE PLACE MARKET ?
Report Big_Issue May 24, 2014 9:50 AM BST
They give it to Romanian Immigrants as a kind of welcome gift
Report Big_Issue May 24, 2014 9:54 AM BST
http://www.totesport.com/totesport/PDF/en/pool_betting_rules_booklet.pdf

Only bit I can see is in general rules you have 12 months to claim your winnings then has to be done in writing, so who knows!
Report bigmart May 24, 2014 10:09 AM BST
nothing wd surprise me big-issue , after all we live in a country were workers can come over , go out the country for over 2 weeks every 2 years and claim every penny back in tax , so they in short earn more than uk workers , get priority housing . etc , and go straight into the pension fun that you and you family parents have payed into for years , bleeding the system dry stretching out heath service to the limit ,on top of that heath tourists who go to the head off the waiting lists , as they have no were to stay , so they get a hospital bed right away , WE ARE MUGS IN THIS COUNTRY  ,we give more aid than all the other european counties put together , we still think we are a big country Crazy
My view is this don,t be raciest , anyone can come work , but like the Australians method
don't come here looking for free hand outs, if you have a skill that can benifit our country , bring it , but we don't want crimminals, rapists etc , you must have enoungh money , to live when you come a place to stay and a job , you cannot claim state benifit unless you have payed in for 2 years , you don't go into the pension fund unless you have contributed for 5 years , in short don't take anything out the kitty. unless you have put in , europeans are not vetted before they come here ,if they have a passport , come over bleed us dry , then get all the tax back LaughLaugh
Report sageform May 24, 2014 10:13 AM BST
One of these weeks all of the races will be won by fancied horses and hundreds of lines will come in so then it will be the bonus that makes the fortune for someone.
Report Big Boss May 24, 2014 10:14 AM BST
WE are Willy Wonka's sweet shop, open 24hrs.

EASTERN EUROPEANS are the kids with the golden tickets.
Report sageform May 24, 2014 10:17 AM BST
I agree with most of what you say bigmart, but not for the same reasons. My concern is purely about numbers of people on a small island. It would really cause a crisis in housing and public services if a million Expat Brits (mostly OAPs) came back here as they have every right to do. I don't know why they would want to, but if Spain and other Med countries decided to throw them out....
Report Big_Issue May 24, 2014 10:36 AM BST
^ Don't forget the 1.2 million UK workers that work elsewhere in the EU as well
Report Money Tree cost me thousands!! May 24, 2014 11:16 AM BST
The 3:45 is shocking race to decipher.
Report G1_Jockey_4 May 24, 2014 11:21 AM BST
why would spain kick out oaps?

to them its easy money and no strain on the employment situation over there.
Report G1_Jockey_4 May 24, 2014 11:22 AM BST
i double up in all bar the 3rd leg.

fancy one very strongly....thank **** tricky isnt riding either
Report padlock May 24, 2014 11:23 AM BST
what a racist island
Report G1_Jockey_4 May 24, 2014 11:28 AM BST
i believe in free movement
use your chance to get out whilst you can.
Report bigmart May 24, 2014 11:28 AM BST
al let u know what i think moneytree  going to gym look and post back laters , its amazing how many times in these scoop 6 races horses find form that has been missing for years ,
always funny results when big money is involved imo
Report no moves May 24, 2014 11:37 AM BST
Padlock sounds like one foreigner who doesn't want to live here..........yahoo found one.
Report bigmart May 24, 2014 11:40 AM BST
G1_Jockey_4
G1_Jockey_4 24 May 14 11:28 Joined: 17 Sep 02 | Topic/replies: 9,193 | Blogger: G1_Jockey_4's blog
i believe in free movement
use your chance to get out whilst you can. LaughLaughLaugh i know more than anyone about how much is going out as my x partner was in charge off money laundering , they set up a system in which some do gooder mp said anyone comming into the country cd request an emergency tax credit off £1000 it was somepossed too be really for people that had been persecuted in their own countries , and no one wd grudge them help , because off their sittuation it was fast tracked as no one should have to wait ,they made it so it could be done on line , some claimed up to 50 times and the systen was not set up to detect this , every man and their dog claimed this comming into the country , they lost over 400 million , she had to sign a disclosure saying she wd not go to the press , all hushed up , every single bank building society take with customes tax office brew , enyone putting over £1000 into an account is reported , fact ! they all consult the dole office , data protection goes out the window , as they use the anti terrorist act , looking for laundered money, but alas if you are de frauding the goverment its their duty to report you , big brother is watching you big big time .  if you really new how much money goes out your hair wd be falling out
Report dukeofpuke May 24, 2014 11:51 AM BST

May 24, 2014 -- 11:23AM, padlock wrote:

what a racist island

there have been loads of studies on what is rascist and they have found out its whats makes us human in other words its part of us.

taking that away from us makes us less human and that is far more dangerous imo

Report generall May 24, 2014 11:52 AM BST
how much can i win if i do place bets in the 6 races and if i win?
Report dukeofpuke May 24, 2014 11:55 AM BST
minimum £1.10 maximum will be pool -30% divided by winners
Report sageform May 24, 2014 1:40 PM BST
I have now placed my bet, just 4 lines with Bilimbi added to the above instead of Braidley.
Report G1_Jockey_4 May 24, 2014 1:52 PM BST
bigmart.

thats the iceberg mate.

there is a new treaty re bank acounts which allows countries to see if their residents have accounts in other countries to see if they falsely declared assets and possibly dodged tax.

the game is well and truly up anyway for money launderers.
any money movement gets flagged and imo there is no where to hide anymore apart form under the mattress....
Report G1_Jockey_4 May 24, 2014 1:53 PM BST
anyways

1st leg i have polsko max and trader jack.

suspect i will be out first try lol
Report Ramruma May 24, 2014 2:10 PM BST
Bear Behind.

Does anyone know the races for next week?
Report G1_Jockey_4 May 24, 2014 2:11 PM BST
lol
no doubt 6 16 runenr sprint handicaps
Report Money Tree cost me thousands!! May 24, 2014 2:12 PM BST
It's gonna be won don't worry about next week.
Report Ramruma May 24, 2014 2:15 PM BST
I don't mind 16-runner sprint handicaps so much as having to guess the going.
Report sageform May 24, 2014 2:25 PM BST
look on the bright side. Still in the place divi after one raceExcited
Report bigmart May 24, 2014 6:37 PM BST
what about the thousands off punters who have been doing it every week could not get on , systems down just after 12 today shocking
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com