Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Send.in.the.clowns
26 Feb 14 09:26
| Topic/replies: 1,174 | Blogger: Send.in.the.clowns's blog
Add the funniest prices available with Glynn's jokers. #given up

I will start

5/2 The New One
5/2 Hurricane Fly
7/2 MTOY

Dear god
Pause Switch to Standard View The Magic sign hilarious prices...
Show More
Report Big Boss February 26, 2014 9:32 AM GMT
6/4 Bobs Worth
5/4 Big Bucks
5/4 Sire De Grugy
5/2 Vautour
5/2 Faugheen
Report Send.in.the.clowns February 26, 2014 9:41 AM GMT
4/1 each of 4 in the ryanair :D
Report rayman February 26, 2014 9:41 AM GMT
Cant wait to hear what their PRs have been told to say. Next week should be good when they all come up with their offers BB BW SDG all to win 2/1!!!! Money back if any one of them bitten by a daffodil.
Report BARROWBOY February 26, 2014 9:42 AM GMT
They cant be attracting any money antepost,yet you can bet your life in a fortnight williams will be on telly claiming theyve got 1/2m,1m, liability on various horses.about time a tv pundit asked him how that was possible.
Report kd109 February 26, 2014 9:43 AM GMT
Still haven't priced up the Mares Hurdle, they have no interest whatsoever!
Report ashleigh February 26, 2014 9:54 AM GMT
when richard glynn was asked if the firm had been too aggresive over pricing and margins and needed to give better value back to customers, 
he said he thought they were doing a good job and had weeded out unprofitable business.   
we will not compete with certain of our competitors who are pricing to overbroke on big races. there's no point doing that- you would be giving money away and giving it to the wrong customers.   

in other words we only want losing fobt players.
Report moondan February 26, 2014 10:37 AM GMT
They have always been a lesson in how not to run a bookmakers but what is more surprising is they still exist.
About 5 years ago they came off the odds checker site which seemed a sensible thing to do because it clearly showed they were poor value.
Some 10 or so months later they rejoined the fold but even from the restart it was obvious they had learned nothing.
Here we are today and any chart you look at you wonder how they take a bet.

Their shop managers and staff portray a fear of the area and middle management that would have produced a warm glow in the innards of Hitler and few will ever forget witnessing the haunted looks of the shop staff, before and after, a visit from those that practice their art of S.M in the work place.

Betfair must have thought all their christmas's had come at once when the sign of fear and meanness took over the "other place".

As a  ex customer of theirs that had endured a term only slightly less than Mandela because they were the only bookies in a 28 mile radius I can rightly claim to be a expert on their everyLove practices.

The only thing I thank the computer for is my deliverance from Ladbrokes but still fear deeply for all mankind as it puts more and more out of work and invents programs in betting shops that relieves so many of their diminishing disposable incomes in such a frightening short time although they have no prospect of a life changing win.Scared
Report insideinfo February 26, 2014 10:39 AM GMT
lol they are thick ****s...im sure they will do a lock in and go 11/10 from evens a horse thats 6/4 on betfair and think they are just great!
Report Nightfly February 26, 2014 12:56 PM GMT
whilst i absolutely agree with the above.
They obviously KNOW FOR SURE both Annie and UDSceaux ARE NOT running in the Champ Hurdle and have tightened even further their cartel market prices.
Report dave1357 February 26, 2014 1:06 PM GMT
In the "first round leader" market for this weeks us golf - they are the worst price for virtually all the players
Report Send.in.the.clowns February 26, 2014 1:57 PM GMT
evens Chelsea, 9/20 Real Madrid- Both rank bottom price

GAME ON
Report brain dead jockeys February 26, 2014 2:04 PM GMT
go into a laddies shop 15 mins before a race and their price on teh fav will be 6/4..............you can guarantee that the opening show will be 7/4 or bigger..............they are the worst ever............i regularly say it to teh staff and they nod their heads in agreement..........
Report pa lapsy February 26, 2014 2:27 PM GMT
Wonder are their "exchanges" destined for the same cost-cutting exercises as the shops/online? First time ever that i can remember the 1000/1 golfers in both tournaments are 734/1 and longer priced players generally around a third less on offer than here pre tournament(Up to now generally could get the same price to small). Maybe a sign of things to come though haven,t noticed in horse racing(yet).
Report rayman February 26, 2014 3:50 PM GMT
Is the trend mirrored on course?
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com