Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
megsy
10 Dec 13 08:47
| Topic/replies: 5,251 | Blogger: megsy's blog
australian bred miler Glorious Days  gave moonlight cloud a galloping lesson.

i hold the mare moonlight cloud in high regard and a few starts back last year was an unlucky 4th the excelebration.

Excelebrations form is starting to show cracks from his racing days.
Pause Switch to Standard View Further proof frankel was overrated
Show More
Report theressomepratsonhere December 10, 2013 8:55 AM GMT
have you nothing better to do
Report megsy December 10, 2013 9:09 AM GMT
nope Grin

well i do keep getting reminded australia cant breed milers Wink
Report ima_mazed66 December 11, 2013 1:07 AM GMT
LOL....I see you're (note the spelling) still not that fussed about making a complete tw@t of yourself every time you post then mugsy? Grin

Surely an expert on racing such as yourself shouldn't need it explaining to them that one isolated run doesn't sum up a horse's whole career, otherwise your so called superstar sprinting mare's career would be summed up by her falling over the line at Ascot to beat a couple of 7f and mile horses. Oh and by the way, have you considered the fact that if you want to knock Moonlight Cloud then feel free but that surely must mean you are massively knocking Black Caviar by association? I'll give you a little pointer here too as I'm not doing all of the work for you but Gordon Lord Byron finished about 2L ahead of MC in HK but remind us what happened on the other occasions they met?

I love the use of "australian bred miler Glorious Days" in a desperate attempt to try to claim some part of the horse. I also would put money on your claim that other have said Australia can't breed milers is a figment of your imagination or is made up by yourself and no doubt if despite being a top notch horse in its own right, had Excelebration not been continually spanked by Frankel and had racked up additional Gr1 wins to go along with the ones it actually won, then you would be clutching at those straws again to claim him too. Nice to see you are also still picking those cherries in a pathetically sad attempt to knock Frankel by association via Moonlight Cloud after her defeat, so maybe you can explain away her 4 Gr1 wins wins since finishing behind Excelebration?

See any sensible person would look at MC's late season below par runs on Firm ground in America (as well as a poor draw) and Good to Firm in Hong Kong in comparison to her numerous wins and decent runs during her domestic season, with none or limited travelling and on ground where Firm doesn't appear in the description (the only other time it did in her career was when 8th beaten 9½L by Blue Bunting at Newmarket in the 1,000gns on Good To Firm) and would then put those two poor runners down to time of season, travelling and the ground.

We all know the only reason for this post though is that you are still hurting after your so called superstar mare was shown here to be anything but and that Frankel showed what it actually takes to be given that label......Oh and whilst we are at it, shall we just rewrite history and ignore the several times horses boosted Frankel's form? What's that one called that won this year's Lockinge and Champion Stakes in its only two starts of the season? Didn't that also get narrowly beaten in a Gr1 mile race by some French mare whose name escapes me at the moment but maybe with your expert knowledge you can look it up for me......Although don't bother looking up her numerous 6f wins as you claim because she hasn't won any at that trip. Wink
Report brain dead jockeys December 11, 2013 1:13 AM GMT
you might have a point if frankel wasnt 10 lengths better than excelebration. he was 10 L better everytime but only decided to show us once (queen anne)

frankel - the greatest horse in history but wrapped up in too much cotton wool.
Report bannahan December 11, 2013 1:22 AM GMT
Fook me.

What a sad life she lives Laugh
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com