Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
differentdrum
09 Apr 13 18:14
| Topic/replies: 12,914 | Blogger: differentdrum's blog
Had been priced up for the 1000 Guineas. What's it doing running in a Nottingham handicap? You can only presume it isn't quite as good as the pedigree suggests and wonder at whether it is such a wise idea to be wading in at a short price. Moore already comfortably turned over on stable 'good thing' at Kempton yesterday - wouldn't put it past him to get the double up.
Pause Switch to Standard View Singersongwriter - Nottingham Tomorrow
Show More
Report gnashersblackpool April 9, 2013 10:19 PM BST
2/1 into odds on. wins or bombs type.
Report Cream Of The Crop April 10, 2013 1:16 AM BST
What would you do if you had a once-raced filly with a gift of an opening mark? Pitch her in to a Guineas trial or take advantage of the lowly mark, gain some valuable experience along the way and then embark on the Oaks trail?

The fact they have put her in both the 1000 Guineas and Oaks within the last few weeks suggests connections hope she will live up to her pedigree, but those entries have sadly contributed to her quickly becoming a very silly price. For all her pedigree and the manner of her debut victory suggest a mark of 74 is potentially very lenient, I imagine much of the interest in her centres around those two entries.

As for as prospective Classic horses starting their second season in handicap company, look no further than 2001 Irish Oaks winner Lailani, trained by one Ed Dunlop.
Report deadbrain59 April 10, 2013 6:40 AM BST
Ssssshhhush.Silly
Report SamM April 10, 2013 9:51 AM BST
Completely agree with Cream Of The Crop, I would back it at any price > 2.5 but at this price..I am tempted to lay
Report RBoyd86 April 10, 2013 11:03 AM BST
I've had a good bet at 5-4.. Was gutted i missed the 7-4 with bet365. How the hell this has got in off this mark after the way it won on its debut??? I think they'll be disappointed if this doesnt have at least 20lbs in hand?? surely they must think its at least a 95 rated animal to back it so heavily on debut it win like it did, and have thoose entries. And look at the race quantity no quality at all beaten in claimers etc winning tin pot maidens.Was very impressive in its maiden left a bit at start bumped, wide outside no cover at all, look at the final furlong was really take by it. I'll be horrified if this doesnt hack up. Neck on the line but gotta say it as you see it.
Report deadbrain59 April 10, 2013 11:49 AM BST
not confident,but ive stuck with it,lowish bet.Mischief
Report jimeen April 10, 2013 4:48 PM BST
Ed Dunlop wouldnt know when he'd have enough eaten. He should be ashamed of himself,if he was paying for the classic entries himself he mightn't be so anxious for giving that kind of dogmeat a classic entry.
Report kenco April 10, 2013 4:48 PM BST
Crazy
Report tips April 10, 2013 4:51 PM BST
green as grass and pulled like a mule,well handicapped still
Report jimeen April 10, 2013 4:56 PM BST
Ran like a mule would be more like it.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com