Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
timeless
10 Aug 12 15:04
| Topic/replies: 8,714 | Blogger: timeless's blog
utter madness,

1/3 shot over 5 furlong,

maybe over 1 and 1/2 miles but 5 furlongs  Shocked
Pause Switch to Standard View Sir Mark horses only win at long...
Show More
Report salmon spray August 10, 2012 3:36 PM BST
Pivotal.       Silly
Report gummyracing August 10, 2012 3:38 PM BST
Spindrifter
Report timeless August 10, 2012 3:39 PM BST
that only ever won in the soft which is like 2 miles.
Report jonnyfc38 August 10, 2012 3:40 PM BST
pivotal never ever ran on soft and only won on good to firm, its strange that they like soft off him
Report timeless August 10, 2012 5:56 PM BST
I forgot to rest my case,

I rest it now Crazy
Report ima_mazed66 August 11, 2012 3:22 AM BST
Presumably this thread was started after Libre was beaten at 5f despite winning twice at 5f this season including last time which is probably what made it favourite? Any particular reason the thread didn't appear before the race?

Where does 7f, the distance of his winner later on count on the "long" distances scale btw?
Report bgr blooma August 11, 2012 7:11 AM BST
Quite surprised ima and salmon  have fallen for one of "info's" little teasers , he could probably tell you what prescott has for breakfast,dinner and tea,  just what does he get out of starting  threads like this imo???Crazy
Report ima_mazed66 August 11, 2012 7:27 AM BST
Whilst I'm well aware bgr blooma that plenty on here are wind up merchants and like a spot of fishing, I do think often there's an element in still holding those views but even if not, I'll still put my bit in as an alternative to others that do.

If on the other hand it was meant as irony, then it's hard to keep track of which poster is a fan of which trainer or jockey and irony is sometimes hard to tell with the written word and without hearing tones if spoken, so a lack of a smiley doesn't help either if meant as sarcasm.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com