Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Oh no!! not another Villa fan
23 Apr 12 15:26
| Topic/replies: 5,495 | Blogger: Oh no!! not another Villa fan's blog
Cry
Pause Switch to Standard View Beta is bloody awful
Show More
Report gerard April 23, 2012 3:29 PM BST
But the good thing is, if you don't like it you can just opt out and you never have to see it again.
Report Virgin April 23, 2012 3:35 PM BST
VHS much better Crazy
Report yeahyeahwhatever April 23, 2012 3:43 PM BST
well they told me I'd been "selected"... (yeah,right) and then I logged in and was back to non-beta.  So I see that's had the usual level of outstanding testing prior to release BF.
Report obratzov1 April 24, 2012 7:22 AM BST
i must admit i didnt know this was happening.. i had a substantial interest in a race and then couldnt even get "todays racing" . i was logging out and in .. refreshing etc... it would be nice to know what this was all about..

what are the benefits to someone who only bets on horses and cant find the markets?
Report bilbobaggins April 24, 2012 7:28 AM BST
It's a disaster and it's quite obvious they have ignored absolutely any and all feedback that none of us like it. That's listening to your customers. Is there ANYONE out there that like it?
Report WestRat April 24, 2012 7:35 AM BST
mine keeps comin back ger - every time I go to football, and the opt out only works when I disable my ad blocker.
Report AlainCharnier..Macau. April 24, 2012 9:16 AM BST
Hammmersmith is rife with arrogant,chinless t0sspots,all of them in the mould of the giant slug that founded the company.

Don't expect them to back down and admit that BETA is a balls up.
Report WestRat April 24, 2012 9:40 AM BST
They seem to be obsessed with constantly changing the site and unless you're into slots or arcade, all they achieve is making it slower
Report AlainCharnier..Macau. April 24, 2012 9:56 AM BST
My friend is convinced that somebody from the purple site has infiltrated Betfair,and it doing his very best to destroy the company,the BETA creation being just the tip of the iceberg.
Report travelling man April 24, 2012 10:03 AM BST
If you use this URL to log-in
http://soccer.betfair.com/?optout=true

This takes you directly to the non-beta football page after which you can navigate around the site as normal.
Report John_Cherry April 24, 2012 12:47 PM BST
thanks tm
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com