Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
AlainCharnier..Macau.
16 Apr 12 08:41
| Topic/replies: 9,449 | Blogger: AlainCharnier..Macau.'s blog
There is no English Stable Information for today.
Pause Switch to Standard View English Stable Information.
Show More
Report wee eck April 16, 2012 9:09 AM BST
Nobend,I thought and hoped you had took a powder.
Report AlainCharnier..Macau. April 16, 2012 9:13 AM BST
I do not seek any trouble on this forum,Sir.
Report Colonel Trautman April 16, 2012 9:23 AM BST
win lose or draw you really are an attention seeking uckwit Charnier..cheers.
Report koikeeper April 16, 2012 9:30 AM BST
if there is no info...why start a thread...just dont post until you have alleged info.
Report AlainCharnier..Macau. April 16, 2012 9:35 AM BST
As I have said before,I am merely informing people that there is no Inside Information for today,thus ensuring that these people can now go about their business happy in the knowledge that they are not missing anything,koikeeper.

As for Trautmann,please do not post on my threads if you are going to resort to spiteful name calling,thank you.
Report chelsea girl April 16, 2012 9:35 AM BST
I think it's one of those cryptic wons we have to decipher.
Report AlainCharnier..Macau. April 16, 2012 9:38 AM BST
On the contrary,my darling.

There is no Stable Information for today.
Report Deltâ April 16, 2012 9:40 AM BST
thank you Alain.
Report AlainCharnier..Macau. April 16, 2012 9:42 AM BST
No,Delta.

The pleasure is surely mine.

You are one of the forum's gentlemen,Delta.
Report ooO{Alpha Centauri}Ooo April 16, 2012 9:47 AM BST
The tips delivery truck is parked up, it's there for all to see, I think he's telling the truth.

Report AlainCharnier..Macau. April 16, 2012 9:48 AM BST
I do not have an office in Newham,Sir.
Report bannahan April 16, 2012 9:49 AM BST
Like a puss filled genital wort this Alan bloke....
Report AlainCharnier..Macau. April 16, 2012 9:50 AM BST
You really are a repugnant character,bannahan.
Report bannahan April 16, 2012 9:56 AM BST
That's my favourite word Alan..... Ta
Report wee eck April 16, 2012 10:15 AM BST
Nobend Charnier you are nowt but a attention seeking low down double crossing fcuk dog of the highest order.
Report AlainCharnier..Macau. April 16, 2012 10:16 AM BST
I am very sorry that you feel that way,wee eck.
Report wee eck April 16, 2012 10:24 AM BST
Nobend Charnier you had the chance to make a meaningful public apology, you did not take the chance

so therefore in my book you are a nobend and will always be a nobend. Now do your worst.
Report AlainCharnier..Macau. April 16, 2012 10:26 AM BST
I have already made my apology,and I will make another one.

I am very sorry that I mentioned the frayed carpet and also very sorry that I talked about the Stannah stairlift plummeting to earth.

I forgot that you are not in the best of health,wee eck...and hence,maybe,I went a little too far.
Report wee eck April 16, 2012 10:29 AM BST
Apology accepted, but you you will always one to be wary of.
Report Dr Gonzo April 16, 2012 10:29 AM BST
Thank you for keeping us up to date, Alain
Report capewine April 16, 2012 10:30 AM BST
sad to see two fine men falling out. I believe we might get two beat in the 2.45 at Wolvs. Call me Clive and Frankie Vaughan may have the answer. Ted riding the jolly encourages me to lay it.
Report AlainCharnier..Macau. April 16, 2012 10:30 AM BST
Thank you to both wee eck and Dr Gonzo.
Report AlainCharnier..Macau. April 16, 2012 10:32 AM BST
Thanks Peter.
Report AlainCharnier..Macau. April 16, 2012 10:42 AM BST
On a different topic.

Surely it is time to ban the Grand National ?

The race is clearly dangerous in its current form.

A hypothetical situation,yes,but...If I was in charge of racing and somebody from the RSPCA approached me and said...

"Look,let's make a deal.Get rid of The Grand National and we won't kick up a fuss about the whip and National Hunt racing in general.." I would agree to that.

Unfortunately though,I believe the people that run racing are intransigent dinosaurs and just will not give an inch.The racing game is probably the most incestuous sport that there is.A very tightly-knit,yet naive,family.....they certainly seem impervious to how the NH game,especially the Grand National,is viewed by the general public.

If we don't do the decent thing and get rid of the National I believe that NH racing on the whole is at risk.

Just an opinion.
Report AlainCharnier..Macau. April 16, 2012 10:45 AM BST
The long and the short of my post saying that it may be best to sacrifice the GN if it means securing the future of National Hunt racing.

It's not a bad trade off really.
Report BIG GURU April 16, 2012 10:50 AM BST
Alain,a wee song to brighten up your day.Happy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZrdo1PuUvQ
Report AlainCharnier..Macau. April 16, 2012 10:51 AM BST
That is terrible...just terrible,BIG GURU.
Report Swardean April 16, 2012 10:55 AM BST
It may appease the RSPCA and the lot who hang round at the gates of Cheltenham but for how long?  After a couple of years they would be back pp.
Report holywell April 16, 2012 10:57 AM BST
In my opinion if the Grand National was not run again it would kickstart a campaign by the welfare groups to put a halt to National Hunt racing and then Flat racing. Racing's leaders should work with the welfare groups to do everything possible to ensure the safety of horses, but, once you start cancelling races because of safety fears it is the beginning of the end.
Report AlainCharnier..Macau. April 16, 2012 11:03 AM BST
I just want the BHA to come out and say...

"We appreciate that the GN is a dangerous race and we are going to stop the race as of now."

Just for once it would be nice to see them compromise,but I don't think that they have the brains or the foresight to see the long game,Swardean.

I know that it's an important race,but it is only one race in the calendar.

As for the BHA themselves,they have hardly compromised with their re-shaping of the whip rules.

Jacob must have hit Neptune at least 10 times on Saturday.

I don't want him banned,but it's not my opinion that counts...it's the general public's opinion that really matters.

I think that if we got rid of the Grand National the RSPCA might start to believe that the BHA and racing in general are making an effort.
Report Swardean April 16, 2012 11:17 AM BST
The BHA think despite the media frenzy following the deaths the general public dont seem to care.  This is reflected in the rising attendances and increased turnover on the race.

"Sit tight for a couple of weeks, hopefully it will all blow over and fingers crossed for next year", seems the agreed policy
Report Stake & Chips April 16, 2012 11:21 AM BST
Thanks for the heads-up,Alain.
Report Fenway April 16, 2012 11:21 AM BST
I am sorry to hear that you suffer from a stiff back M. Charnier (I assume that is what wee eck means by nobend). I suffer from ankylosing spondylitis and it is a painful and debilitating condition.

I think in some ways the RSPCA should either demand horse racing be made illegal on the justifiable grounds that it is dangerous for horses, or they should shut up. But if they are going to be assuaged by banning the Grand National, I agree it could be sacrificed, it is a tinpot race now anyway. However I very much doubt the banning of one race is going to stop the call for abolition of horse racing, especially from some of the evil extremists.
Report saddo April 16, 2012 2:39 PM BST
Why did you set stewartyb on poor old hibby btw, Alain?
Report shady69 April 16, 2012 2:42 PM BST
aye
Report capewine April 16, 2012 2:55 PM BST
Alain and Boyo have had a touch. He's a cultured sort so might deny it. However I'm not and we've just had right off at Dunstall.
Report chelsea girl April 16, 2012 2:58 PM BST
W/D capewine.....I layed pashan as well. Grin
Report saddo April 16, 2012 3:12 PM BST
wee eck     16 Apr 12 10:15 
Nobend Charnier you are nowt but a attention seeking low down double crossing fcuk dog of the highest order.

I can see that you are still distressed also, wee eck.
Report shady69 April 16, 2012 3:13 PM BST
aye
Report saddo April 16, 2012 3:16 PM BST
Aye.
Report AlainCharnier..Macau. April 17, 2012 9:33 AM BST
Well done,capewine.
Report Deltâ April 17, 2012 9:34 AM BST
any today Alain 4U?

capes put another up on fresh fred
Report AlainCharnier..Macau. April 17, 2012 9:37 AM BST
In have yet to be contacted by any trainer or jockey as of yet today,Sir.
Report saddo April 17, 2012 9:39 AM BST
Has stewarty not sent you one, Alain?
Report AlainCharnier..Macau. April 17, 2012 9:45 AM BST
No.
Report saddo April 17, 2012 9:47 AM BST
Braw.
Report AlainCharnier..Macau. April 17, 2012 9:49 AM BST
What???
Report saddo April 17, 2012 10:17 AM BST
It is a word favoured by the Scots, Alain. Meaning something between "nice" and "great".
Report AlainCharnier..Macau. April 17, 2012 10:21 AM BST
Oh.
Report saddo April 17, 2012 10:23 AM BST
I sense that you have one today, Alain. My team are on standby.
Report AlainCharnier..Macau. April 17, 2012 10:28 AM BST
It is indeed always best to remain vigilant,Sir.
Report Stow_judge April 17, 2012 12:31 PM BST
I don't think there is any need to get rid of the national. They should take more measures to make it safer. They should eliminate the drop from beechers (and any other fence) and they should limit the field to ca 20-30 to ensure less accidents.
Report saddo April 17, 2012 12:33 PM BST
Wrong fred, but agree about drop fences.
The Olympic 200m hurdles final would be interesting to watch if they raised the height of some hurdles without telling the athletes, also if they bury some rocks in the long jump sand.....
Report Stow_judge April 17, 2012 12:35 PM BST
not the wrong fred, as Mr Charnier started some national discussion on this won, ta.
Report saddo April 17, 2012 12:35 PM BST
My apologies.
Report Stow_judge April 17, 2012 12:36 PM BST
ta gain Happy
Report BornToWin April 17, 2012 12:39 PM BST
Keep the National as is, the world has gone mad completely mad.

I blame women. If they had just known their place instead of wanting a piece of the big boys world, there would be a lot less problems.
Report saddo April 17, 2012 12:42 PM BST
And less cars on the road Sad
Report thedikler April 17, 2012 12:44 PM BST
They should place barbed wire on top of every fence as well with 400 hedgehogs placed secretly in between every other fence Crazy, and the winner and all the connections should be immediately shot after recieving the trophies.
Report AlainCharnier..Macau. April 17, 2012 1:08 PM BST
You are very stupid and reckless,thedikler.
Report cooper444 April 17, 2012 2:08 PM BST
Scotland ready for you firing Alan.All major city centre bookies will be hit.
Report stewarty b April 17, 2012 2:38 PM BST
Where is my unreserved apology from wee eck, that I am indeed not Alain???
Report wee eck April 17, 2012 2:42 PM BST
stewarty, I apologise unreservedly for thinking and saying you were Charnier.
Report shady69 April 17, 2012 4:27 PM BST
There will be no English Stable Information for today, aye.
Report stewarty b April 17, 2012 4:33 PM BST
I fully accept your apology wee eck and hopefully we can put this sorry saga behind us.

I have never denied being a good friend of Alain's for eight years and swap information/views with him on a regular basis.

Good luck for the rest of the week.
Report Deltâ April 17, 2012 4:36 PM BST
you bought that computer yet s b?
Report saddo April 17, 2012 4:41 PM BST
you watched that film yet s b?
Report Lightbulbs Fan Club April 17, 2012 4:54 PM BST
Afternoon Al....Any news from Middlesborough CC about your forthcoming relocation? These lists can be endless tbh and I honestly hope your name has made it to the top. The grief from some of the estate residents sounded awful and lets hope your new flat is a bit better. All the best mate.
Report GT-MOLE April 17, 2012 4:57 PM BST
Wee eck I thought you had found alains betsit when I read about the pensioner stabbing the dodgy bookies runner.Wink
Report stewarty b April 17, 2012 5:43 PM BST
That would be a no to both Delta and saddo, but both will be happening soon.
Report stewarty b April 17, 2012 6:25 PM BST
I'm just off the phone to Alain and he assures me there will be English Stable Information this week. If not, I will supply Scottish Stable Information, whick I may add, has a one hundred percent strike rate.

Either way, the layers will be very distressed.
Report koikeeper April 17, 2012 6:31 PM BST
Why not supply the scottish info anyway...
Report GT-MOLE April 17, 2012 6:38 PM BST
Only info worth a light comes from Fife Koi and alain and Stewarty are not in the loop for it...........in fact Juicy Lucy is a hate figure for them.Tongue Out
Report stewarty b April 17, 2012 6:40 PM BST
koikeeper, most of my clients are private and pay good money. On the odd occassion, I will let the forum know of a certain horse that is primed and ready to win.

I do this out of the goodness of my heart.
Report stewarty b April 17, 2012 6:42 PM BST
GT-MOLE, may I remind you that Scottish Stable Information has a one hundred percent strike rate.
Report GT-MOLE April 17, 2012 6:46 PM BST
It will do Stewarty.............until you give a tip.Wink
Report koikeeper April 17, 2012 6:48 PM BST
So you actually charge for the tips you give out??
Report stewarty b April 17, 2012 6:54 PM BST
In the ten years I've been on here, I have never given a tip, only a selection. It's up to each individual what they do with that selection.
Report GT-MOLE April 17, 2012 6:56 PM BST
Disgusting charging for info Koi,as you know all mine is posted FOC,these Teuchters never give anything for free,not even a peek up their kilts for the likes of Laz.CryWink
Report koikeeper April 17, 2012 7:00 PM BST
I will let the forum know of a certain horse that is primed and ready to win.

is this not a tip?
Report GT-MOLE April 17, 2012 7:06 PM BST
Only if it wins Koi............similar to alains strategy.Shocked
Report bannahan April 17, 2012 7:56 PM BST
GT and Koi, i think your reputations on here are well known, no more explanations needed.

It seems the likes of Stewarty and alike are itching for recognition, maybe the creation of the odd pm might drum up a little interest (Cry).........I still dont see why people cant come on here and be happy winning money, some still seem more intent on gaining a winning reputation than anything else, see Natalie ffs Laugh

I feel a comp coming Wink
Report stewarty b April 17, 2012 8:10 PM BST
For the last time, Scottish Stable Information has a one hundred percent strike rate. Nobody on the planet can match that.

Good luck for tomorrow.
Report GT-MOLE April 17, 2012 8:16 PM BST
You are wrong Stewarty,depends on how far back you want to go of course but 4 forumites apart from myself are 100% every day since 15th April 2011,not one losing day when racing has taken place in the UK (excludes NI).Wink
Report stewarty b April 17, 2012 8:25 PM BST
GT-MOLE,, no, no, my record has stood for ten years. Anyways, off for an early night and a cuddle.  Love
Report GT-MOLE April 17, 2012 8:28 PM BST
BlushBlushMischief
Report misslimerick85 April 17, 2012 8:35 PM BST
alain meets girls in hotel rooms and lets them down with his size and staying power
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com