Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
liggy0
19 Mar 12 15:18
| Topic/replies: 1,422 | Blogger: liggy0's blog
backed this horse last time out jockey gave this a very bad or suspect ride, everybody knows this horse has to be played late as it finds little under pressure, he had it just in behind the leaders all the way around it was jumping really well as i think it was first time over fences, so well that on three or four occasions it jumped to the front and every time he pulled it back in behind as it was keen to just go on, when they did quicken up coming to the last ,jumped it well but found nothing on run in i think today if this horse is to win he must surely anchor it at the back for it to have any chance of winning ,il be waiting to see what tactics the jockey is applying today before backing you might also get better odds if he does leave it out the back ,
Pause Switch to Standard View NIGHT IN A MILLION 14.30 SOUTHALL
Show More
Report Lashley93 March 19, 2012 2:20 PM GMT
Its called Night in Milan.
Report themover March 19, 2012 2:20 PM GMT
did you have a million on it in mind? Laugh
Report liggy0 March 19, 2012 2:21 PM GMT
cheers guys my mistake and no just 50.00 but it was a bad ride,
Report REDUNDANT PUNTER March 19, 2012 2:23 PM GMT
In all honesty it would be beter off going to the front, this wont take much winning, but this course can take a few scalps, needs jumping

if held up its got a long enough straight to pick them off, the opposition not great, would not suprise me to see KING JACK win this
Cheers
Report liggy0 March 19, 2012 2:25 PM GMT
yes can understand your logic redundant it did jump really well last time out,
Report RichardHughes March 19, 2012 2:27 PM GMT
Cottage Acre Each Way it's a massive price
Report REDUNDANT PUNTER March 19, 2012 2:27 PM GMT
Yes it did jump well, as I said some of these may not get around, so might have little left to pass

has hurdle form here, also, good luck
Cheers
Report tilted March 19, 2012 2:28 PM GMT
Nailed on. CAN NOT GET BEATEN.
And James Reveley is lovely Love
Report theonlywayforward March 19, 2012 2:28 PM GMT
Laying king jack woeful trainer record here.
Report theonlywayforward March 19, 2012 2:37 PM GMT
Horrible
Report AdrianMole March 19, 2012 2:38 PM GMT
Woeful tactics on the fav.
Report tilted March 19, 2012 2:38 PM GMT
Strange results at Southwell from time to time.
Report dessiestar March 19, 2012 2:43 PM GMT
James Reveley really is ****
Report tilted March 19, 2012 2:52 PM GMT
Everybody on Heavenly Chorus . . . whenever the numpties criticise James Love he come up with a winner.
Future champ.
Report dessiestar March 19, 2012 2:55 PM GMT
lol Future champ!!!!!!!!!!!!!must say thats the funniest thing i've heard all year
Report liggy0 March 19, 2012 3:20 PM GMT
i did try to inform you about the jockeys ride on this horse last time out, i didnt back it today because i waited to see what his tactics would be and as he didnt anchor it at the back of the field which i thought he might do to give it a realistic chance of winning i decided to swerve it wise move i think, as again it jumped really well but when it got level with the leaders again he just pulled it back in every time again bad ride and bad tactics for a hold up horse,
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com