Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
geoff m
14 Mar 12 19:37
| Topic/replies: 19,607 | Blogger: geoff m's blog
Thought he put up superb performances @ Bangor.Idle fooker probably never even watched the races. & was just outclassed by  a superstar @ kempton
Pause Switch to Standard View WTF is nevison on about Peddlers was...
Show More
Report bilbobaggins March 14, 2012 6:58 PM GMT
The guy is a knob let's face it.
Report Biscar Two from a mile back March 14, 2012 7:00 PM GMT
Don't know what he said but peddlers won twice at Bangor when 1/8 and 1/6 in 3 and 4 horse races
Report duncan idaho March 14, 2012 7:41 PM GMT
they seem to have missed that he gave weight to a Grade 1 winning hurdler in 2nd the second time at Bangor..not some duffer
Report charwell. March 14, 2012 8:19 PM GMT
His form is excellent and he was slammed by a superstar in Sprinter Sacre. I don't buy PC 'wasn't right' - I just thought he was made to look ordinary.

On the book looks a good thing tomorrow.
Report thedemps March 14, 2012 9:33 PM GMT
On the understanding that he will probably be better at Cheltenham the Kempton form is probably good enough to win this

He made a bad mistake at the first and made SS think as much as anything in the Arkle

Looks a good thing to me - just concerned about the lack of another run since Boxing Day

Find it astonishing that he was backed to 3/1 to win the Arkle and is now 7/2 in this
Report pedrobob March 14, 2012 10:28 PM GMT
big fan of the horse, but think his stamina must be borderline for this 2m 4f.
Yes he won the 2m 5f novice hurdle here, but was all out to do so from the likes of Reve De Sivola, Rites Of Passage and Summit Meeting, none of whom are Grade 1 types
Peddlers almost certainly better at shorter, possibly 2m 2f, and he could be outstayed tomorrow by plenty proven at the trip: Champion Court, Solix, For non Stop, Sir Des Champs etc
Report flushgordon1 March 14, 2012 10:34 PM GMT
if it has improved by the same amount son of flicka improved ,it wins by 2 fences.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com