Forums

Horse Antepost

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
giggitygiggity
04 Apr 21 16:29
| Topic/replies: 1,489 | Blogger: giggitygiggity's blog
Last big race of the jumps season and trying to go out with a bang with a big price winner so I've backed EL PRESENTE @ 33/1 with the sponsors. Looking at the entries it looks like it's going to cut up with a lot of the runners heading for Aintree or Ayr for the Grand Nationals. It could ending up being a poor quality field and El Presente's win at Wincanton could end up being the pick of the form come race day. In fact the current favourite Kitty's light finished 3rd in that race and is now worse off with El Presente plus there are others who have been beaten by him this season that are much shorter in the betting. He is very tough and knows where the winning line is and has won 4 times on decent ground this season after his wind surgery. He's had a winter break after Wincanton where Kim Bailey said this was the long time target. He had a run the other day to blow the cobwebs away so hopefully he will be primed for the big race. He looks like he will enjoy the step up in trip and hopefully the sun will keep shining and we get some good fast ground. I think the race will be perfect for him and will be very hard to pass up the hill..should get a good run for my money.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 6
By:
snowynoon
When: 06 Apr 21 10:29
sounds like a decently thought out punt ,good luck .
By:
penzance
When: 21 Apr 21 12:49
backed Irish Prophecy in this @16s.
   GL ALL
By:
Callisto-moon
When: 21 Apr 21 13:16
gotta be kittys light, hes a machine.
By:
Callisto-moon
When: 23 Apr 21 18:19
cert^^^^^^^
By:
FELTFAIR
When: 24 Apr 21 14:35
Had a shilling on Golan Fortune and Potterman. 5 and 6 places respectively.
By:
Facts
When: 24 Apr 21 16:09
Kitty's Light was robbed !!!Cry
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel