Forums

Horse Antepost

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
cryoftruth
25 Mar 21 14:37
| Topic/replies: 6,738 | Blogger: cryoftruth's blog
Hi guys help please.

When the ante post Lincoln market closed the display of my matched bets disappeared on the ante post market.
The best are still in the my account -matched bets bit, but it’s annoying not to be able to see the bests I have on the race on the ante post market itself.

Any idea what has happened or how it can be fixed?

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 5
By:
PeteTheBloke
When: 25 Mar 21 16:21
Does the P+L figure show next to the horse?
By:
paulo47
When: 25 Mar 21 17:50
I thought it was because they were totally separate markets Ante-Post , with its stakes lost if NR and Day of Race , with rule 4 if NR . Thats why you cant hedge your long term AP bet , without putting green into the day of race market . I agree its a pain in the bum , but probably an unavoidable one . Though it woukd be good if there were a little AP box , so you could check , rather than going through the ' My Account ' rigmarole .
By:
paulo47
When: 25 Mar 21 18:30
Your bets(profit per horse )  are still shown on the SUSPENDED page under Antepost Doncaster 27/3 and the individual matched bets are on the right of that screen . I had forgotten haha .
By:
cryoftruth
When: 25 Mar 21 20:17
No the atepost suspended marketpage is saying I have no bets on this market, but I have and they show up in my account matched bets.
It’s all a mystery.
By:
sageform
When: 26 Mar 21 09:35
The sort of glitch that is common on here. I am always very cross that the two markets are not amalgamated once the overnights are there. If you back a horse ante post and want to lay off in running, you have to use your balance to do so as the ante post is not taken into account. For instance if you have £100/5 ante post and want to lay off at 10, you need to use £50 of your account to do so.
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com