Forums

Horse Antepost

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
FOYLESWAR
16 Jan 21 19:15
| Topic/replies: 21,985 | Blogger: FOYLESWAR's blog
the value prices have gone for high definition ,he is probably the right fav given form and connections but he is around 7/1 and his stablemate wordsworth who finished 3/4 of a length behind high def when both made their debuts at the curragh looks better value to me at 50s  each way with pp to me ,stoutly bred by galileo he ran a very promising race and has room for any amount of improvement in  fact he went off fav with heffernan up  for that race behind high def ,we have no way of knowing how much any of the ballydoyle bluebloods improve through the winter but 50/1  for is too big in my opinion .
selection epsom derby  WORDSWORTH 50/1each way ........opinions encouraged .
Show More
Report impossible123 April 17, 2021 12:47 PM BST
He's running in the 15:45 at The Curragh today; 12/10 here with Moore onboard. An easy win will no doubt enhance the reputation of High Definition.
Report FOYLESWAR April 17, 2021 3:28 PM BST
will want further than this in time a half brother to kew gardens had a bit each way 33/1 the st  leger  as well
Report harry callaghan April 17, 2021 3:36 PM BST
Already got a tongue tie on foyles...horses like this should be 200/1 not 50/1 just because who the trainer is..his form says he is just an average colt, no doubt up to winning a maiden but talk of group 1’s is a shot in the dark to say the least
Report harry callaghan April 17, 2021 3:54 PM BST
Well did it well beating the right horses...staying will be his game, his next run will tell us more all the best foyles hopefully he progresses for you
Report FOYLESWAR April 17, 2021 4:00 PM BST
good ride by ryan ,knew the horse needed every yard and had it in the best posi ,think its more a leger horse myself ,cheers harry it is a lot of guesswork but with  the breeding and connections if the horse is going to be good enough we know roughly what the targets will be . will need to keep progressing but could well do. well on top at finish.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com