Forums

Horse Antepost

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Paterson92
05 Jan 21 21:25
| Topic/replies: 1,072 | Blogger: Paterson92's blog
Ante Post Betting:

Nassalam 5/4
Quilixios 5/2
Houx Gris 3/1
Duffle Coat 9/2
Adagio 6/1
Elham Valley 8/1

“Gordon Elliott should find out on Wednesday whether he can have runners in Saturday's Grade 1 Coral Finale Juvenile Hurdle at Chepstow, with the Irish government expected to extend its travel ban to Britain due to rising coronavirus rates.

The travel ban that was initiated on December 20 prevents any non-essential movement from Britain to Ireland and is seemingly set to be extended until at least Friday night.

Elliott has the unbeaten pair Quilixios and Duffle Coat entered for the Grade 1 contest on Welsh Grand National day. Horse Racing Ireland chief executive Brian Kavanagh on Tuesday did not want to pre-empt the outcome of the impending government deliberations.”

I fancied Nassalam for this race before the above news, he is an intended runner and goes on the forecast ground - interesting to see if he will be anywhere close to 5/4 if the Elliott pair are unable to travel over. Alternatively, if you fancy another horse, there could be a bit of value there ....

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 3
By:
sageform
When: 07 Jan 21 08:30
Amazed that Nassalam is so short but how much of that is because of doubt about non runners. It would be a terrible price if it was subject to rule 4 deductions. If both Elliott horses are able to run I would expect him to be around 9/4 or longer. Duffle Coat has destroyed GB opposition including giving 5lb and a 5 length beating to Adagio and the stable seem to think that Quixilos is better than him!
By:
sageform
When: 08 Jan 21 19:25
No Irish opposition so Nassalam is around evens. That is a lay for me as there are some decent sorts against him, notably Adagio.
By:
sageform
When: 09 Jan 21 12:47
got that right. Adagio would be very hard to beat in the Triumph if Elliott's can't run.
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com