Forums

Horse Antepost

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
FOYLESWAR
01 Jan 21 07:17
| Topic/replies: 20,932 | Blogger: FOYLESWAR's blog
brief write up ,been looking at the classics markets and where better to start than the ballydoyle inmates, santa barbara is near the top of the market and could be anything but no value at the price imo ,a whole host of promising fillies and one i like is willow (american phahro-peeping fawn )just had the 3 runs in maidens ,weak in the betting on her debut she finished 4th .her next run she improved and finished 2nd at leopards then went back to that track and won her maiden well by 2 .5 lengths . bred in the purple with the right connections and open to plenty of improvement when stepped up in trip . 40/1 with billys may be worth a pop each way.
selection epsom oaks .....WILLOW 40/1 BILLS EACH WAY  .........opinions encouraged ..........stand back and stand by.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 9
By:
liberator of the oppressed
When: 01 Jan 21 08:44
You noticed Victor shortened Santa last couple days Foyles is an omen a sign from above boom shakalaka.
By:
impossible123
When: 01 Jan 21 09:40
The price of Santa Barbara is definitely trainer induced; 10/1 is ludicrous, and 2nd had not advertised her form either. It's Indigo Girl for me at present; form and style of running; will be trained for middle distances, according to her (Enable) trainer. What's not to like at 16/1.

Of course, it's a calculated guess at this juncture. Let's hope both show up at Epsom - crowd or no crowd.
By:
cryoftruth
When: 06 Jan 21 19:16
Sammarr looks a really interesting prospect, and is 75 on the exchange which is decent value imvho
By:
giggitygiggity
When: 04 May 21 09:30
I've backed DUBAI FOUNTAIN @ 33/1 so thought I'd better mention in case it pi$$es up in the Cheshire Oaks. I always stick to group 1 form when I'm backing antepost for the classics as you are just guessing with Maiden winners and most of their bubbles will be burst in the trials. Hopefully we will see a star emerge but if not Dubai Fountain could turn out to be the best of a bad bunch now she is stepping up in trip. She was one of the 4 that pulled clear in the best juvenile trial, the fillies mile, with the champion 2yo filly, the guineas winner and Indigo girl who I think will turn out to be one of the best of the crop but she looks like she is going for the French oaks.The other 2 won't turn up either.So unless an unexposed type emerges she doesn't have much to find and I'm expecting big improvement with this step up in trip as she is by Teofilo out of a half sister to Leoncavallo so loads of stamina there and so did well to show so much speed so far. She's battle hardened already with 7 runs which Mother Earth has shown helps against inexperienced horses. Anyway she's a big price so backed her and we will see tomorrow how she is this year.
By:
FOYLESWAR
When: 04 May 21 11:12
good luck giggy need some cover for my oaks pick which looks as though wont run will hqave a look later at the fountain .
By:
giggitygiggity
When: 04 May 21 11:25
It looks like Willow could run on Saturday at Navan or Lingfield so not out of it yet. Had a poor run first time out but as we know a lot of O'Briens do. Before that run it was around 12/1 2nd fav so it looks like it's number 2 in their pecking order so sitting on a great price if it can show some improvement on Saturday if it runs.
By:
FOYLESWAR
When: 04 May 21 11:35
havent had time to look yet at dubai fountain but by memory her form was very solid almost a benchmark for others to aim at last season as you say solid runs in good company shes interesting all right and tough.
By:
giggitygiggity
When: 04 May 21 11:49
Yep I'm banking on the improvement stepping up in trip with her breeding and being trained by Mark Johnston. I meant to say she is a half sister to Leoncavallo not out of a half sister. Probably won't be good enough but not always a vintage year each year.
By:
FOYLESWAR
When: 04 May 21 13:54
at the price 33s i wouldnt put anyone off !
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com